Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Can't even compare TVD and DC completely different.
THIS. I mean, yes DC had many flaws, mostly when it comes to characters like Dawson and Joey. I mean, who talks like that? Can you imagine a teenager having the kind of conversations Dawson and Joey had and with that kind of words? I certainly can't. I mean, I was a teenager when I watched the show, and back then I even lost myself in those conversations and couldn't get how ridiculous they were. Now that I grew up, I totally can. Definitely not realistic, yet DC is by far a lot better than TVD will ever be.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
Definitely not realistic, yet DC is by far a lot better than TVD will ever be.
hey idk about that now, it's annoying me at the moment lol

Old 02-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgranger (View Post)
hey idk about that now, it's annoying me at the moment lol
Do you mean that right now TVD is just annoys you?
Old 02-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
Do you mean that right now TVD is just annoys you?
no, dawson's creek. the dawson/joey relationship is really repetitive so it annoys me. and well dawson annoys me in general. for someone who's seemingly aware, he has absolutely zero self-awareness

tvd has entirely separate issues but i wouldn't say it's worse than dc necessarily

Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgranger (View Post)
no, dawson's creek. the dawson/joey relationship is really repetitive so it annoys me. and well dawson annoys me in general. for someone who's seemingly aware, he has absolutely zero self-awareness

tvd has entirely separate issues but i wouldn't say it's worse than dc necessarily
Oh yes, yes. I do agree Well, it's also another plot completely. TVD for being a teen drama, I don't know, it doesn't seem that much to me. Mostly, lately.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Addicted Fan

TVD and DC are both incredibly horribly written shows. For one, when I first watched the full series of DC I was 17 years old and I had no idea what language they were speaking. I am now 22 and I still find it irritable to listen to such drivel coming out of their mouths

And TVD, well they are just whimsical and nonsensical. The writing chips and chops to much. I will say that TVD has the prettier cast, though, just not sure if the acting is as good as DC cast were
Old 02-21-2013, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tyler isnt coming back at all?
Old 02-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
tyler isnt coming back at all?
Nothing has been confirmed yet. We've been told that he won't come back this season for sure. It's all up to see what's gonna happen in season 5. He may come as a guest star, he may come back as a regular. I think, and I'm not the only onw who does, that they're gonna wait for the spin off to get picked up to make any kind of decision.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

His last episode was 4x14... which means he'll lose NINE episodes. I can't see him coming back after such an extended absence. When Carina said about a character missing FIVE episodes, I think that was the information they had over a month ago (although I feel like that spoiler was first mentioned last year, though I'm not sure, but if that's the case, it's two months ago). Now she's saying he'll miss the rest of the reason. I think the prospects are really bad. Missing 5 episodes would already be too much as he had already lost some of his quota earlier the season. I think he missed 2 or 3 episodes up to 4x14... adding five more would be the longest he missed compared to previous seasons. Adding 9 more doesn't look to me he'll come back and if he does, I don't see it being earlier next season or maybe not even next season at all.

But my only hope coming here is for 4x16 synopsis to be released. I'm really curious. Can't help myself.
x
Old 02-21-2013, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Guessing the character who'll be mia for 5 eps is Jeremy, yes I'm still holding out all hope
Old 02-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

I still think back then they said Tyler would miss 5 (when they already knew it would be more) and now confirmed he's not coming back for season 4. She said in one of the chats the absence wasn't the death, didn't she? I guess someone mentioned it here...
x
Old 02-21-2013, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Not that I'm relying on Carina but why do wonder she said if he came back, it would likely be for the spin off? Unfinished business I guess
Old 02-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
Not that I'm relying on Carina but why do wonder she said if he came back, it would likely be for the spin off? Unfinished business I guess
I don't think so...
Do you guys remember last year when season 3 ended and JP kept saying to everyone (and to Michael too) that she had great plans for Tyler on season 4? I do she's a *****
x
Old 02-21-2013, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
I don't think so...
Do you guys remember last year when season 3 ended and JP kept saying to everyone (and to Michael too) that she had great plans for Tyler on season 4? I do she's a *****
I KNOW omg I remember that! She said the finale was the beginning of big things for him and then afterwards I was like, what??

This poor guy. Everyone is gonna get off the hook for Kol but he's running for the hills just for saving 12 hybrids. That's why I want the synopsis because it already annoyed me that Rebekah did nothing about them killing Kol, I would like to see Klaus at least do something
Old 02-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I think he will only come back as a guest star, if I had to guess. Sending him off for so long says it all, imo the only reason she didn't kill him is because of Trevino. She still cries herself to sleep over killing Alaric because she misses Matt Davis.

Then again, maybe next season will be so boring that she'll change her mind and bring Tyler back. I think if the spinoff didn't happen, he'd be gone for good though.