Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

The Vampire Diaries S&S #170: When the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we see

alternate cover photo

Season 4 Spoilers

4x15- Stand by Me - 2/21
Written by Julie Plec
Promotional Stills BTS Photo

THE TERRIBLE TRUTH — When Stefan arrives back in Mystic Falls with Elena and Jeremy, Caroline is immediately worried about Elena’s state of mind. Stefan reaches out to Dr. Fell and Matt for help. Still on the island, Damon relays somber news to Rebekah, and is surprised at her reaction. Together, Damon and Rebekah learn an unexpected bit of recent history from Vaughn. Everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane’s plan. Finally, after Damon does his best to help her, Elena comes up with a plan of her own.
Kat tweeted and said episode 15 is one of the best episodes ever shot. Made her cry.
Nina. "Agreed. Ditto.. That it was. Epic and heart wrenching..." Jan 18th
Kat. "Tear streaked face with blood on my hands... #thevampirediaries" Jan 9th
Nina. @zach_roerig and I shooting a scene for episode 415 - it's been an emotional roller coaster ride kind of week. Jan 18th

[No Klaus this episode]
[Elijah coming back 4x15 or 4x16] [Meredith coming back!!!] [Defan fight, in the cave] [Highly skeptical damon death spoiler with no source] [DES photo, and plot points] [4x14 aftermath] [stand by me lets split up] [pins & needles around elena] [is jeremy really dead? elena doing something she'll ultimately regret] [Elena's "hot" stages of grief]

Hiatus!! 4x16- Bring It On - 3/14
Written by Elisabeth Finch & Michael Narducci
Joseph. Also read script for episode 16 of a certain popular series involving night walkers. Interesting storyline developing Jan 4th
Apparently we're going to hate klaus after this episode.
[Another damon picture] [on set: damon bleeding (4x16? could be 13,14) [Damon biting someone 4x16] [Nina & paul BTS filming photo, taken 1/22. could be 4x17]

4x17- Because of the Night? - 3/21 Filmed around Feb5th-7th at least
BTS actors chairs [kat & paul] [NY street scene (feb 7th ish)] [NY 2 (feb 7th ish)] [nina, katherine?]
Elena (kat?) and Damon go to New York City
[New character "Aja" 4x17] [Aja casted, here to help bonnie] [Crazy crazy bonnie stuff 4x17] [Casting calls: kissing couple, ethnicities for NY scene] [BTS ian and nina] [A whole lot of tid-bits from onlookers while filming] [They are filming a NYC street scene][Klaus sex, could be 4x18]

4x18- American Gothic - 3/28 CURRENTLY FILMING
Written by Evan Bleiweiss and Jose Molina
BTS Elijah][Elena] [Elijah & kat?] [elena & elijah feb 15]
Brandi Lindsey. A-unit was a well oiled machine today..thanks to @kelcyrus & the always amazing @JosephMorgan and @CandiceAccola! #TakeThatMonday Feb 11th
Joseph Morgan. In the next scene we shoot I argue with you know who, when really it's about you know who, because of something you don't know yet Feb 12th (4x17 or 18)
Joseph Morgan. Getting pretty physical here on the set of The Vampire Diaries Feb 11th (4x17 or 18)
Arielle Kebbel. Attention @geeknation #tweetout Fans! I just landed back in la and can't wait to chat with y'all this afternoon! Get ur questions in now! Feb 12th
Arielle Kebbel. Working up,up,up in the sky! #feelingontopoftheworld Photo by ariellekebbel • Instagram Feb 8th
Arielle Kebbel. alarm went off 530 am.there r 2 reasons i'd get out of bed at this ungodly hr. 1)horseshow 2) 2 b on set.Happy to b workin on my bday! Feb 19th

All Arielle (lexi) posts are debatable but the instagram appears to be in ATl, so she could have been filming. it would either be 4x17 or 4x18, in a flashback.
[Extras casting call, small town USA] [Script image] [Casting extras in "stone mountain village" [Klaus sex, could be 4x17] [Hybrid-Sexwith Klaus?] [Must See! for klaroline fans] [Elijah comes back!!!] [daniel and nina filming mystery]

Hiatus!!4x19- tba - 4/18
Written by (Julie Plec and Caroline Dries) speculated
PROM. Filming Feb 26th - March 4th minimum.
[Casting call for prom extras]

4x20- tba - 4/25
Written by
[klaus 4x20] [Klaus being self-destructive 4x20][Some 4x20 Klus plot] [Introducing, Camille 4x20] [Elijah will be in 4x20 and in the spinoff] [Someone's making a move against klaus 4x20] [New characters for the spinoff will be introduced in 4x20, April 25th] [Nina & ? kissing under gazebo, tweeted feb 9th]

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
[Is shane's wife an illusion?] [Elena's "hot" stages of grief] [nina on jeremy's death] [kat/elijah, Pennsylvania shoot] Formal photo 2. feb 8th (4x17/18) [Formal photo 1. feb 8th (4x17/18?)]
[JM speaks about Caroline, Tyler and Katherine][4x14 aftermath] [Klaroline] [JM interview, klaroline] [klaroline-Crossover?] [Exclusive Interview: Charlie Bewley Previews His Role as Vaughn on The Vampire Diaries] [Shocking and much-anticipated return] [elena's poster: losing her humanity] [Damon and Elena] [Damon Sweeps poster] [Something crazy and tragic, i'm scared ] [kol staying dead, another death, lexi flashback] [Claire holt inteview, cure info] [Promo poster: stelena, rebekah] [Another Ian interview] [Ian interview] [The future of Beremy] [Shocking. Bloody. Death.] [Kat graham on everything bonnie] [Bonnie going dark?] [Bonnie and Jeremy <3] [HUGE, SHOW ALTERING DEATHS??!!] [Kat interview about shane, bonnie's dad, jeremy] [How klaus is like stefan & damon] Elijah will be a lead in the spinoff, also has 2 witches] [Delena and Stebekah developments] [All about Rebekah] [First top 5 predictions for 2013] [Cheerleader extra casting call]

General Tweets:
JuliePlec. The beautiful and cynical @carolinedries agrees to co-write the Prom episode.
CarinaMacKenzie. @onicuc IF Damon was going to die, do you realllllllly think I'd spoil it?
@cadlymack have you found out anything about the preacher storyline and how that will play into the second half of the season of TVD? @CandaceMann not really! i think it's obvious shane got the pastor to sacrifice the 12 so he could bring his family back, though.
"With Kat Graham and Paul Wesley #TVD #KeepTheMayorAlive - @rickworthy1- #webstagram"
Nina Dobrev. 3 more days until 4 days off! february 12th

Casting News:
Aja (4x17)
Camille Guaty

The Originals Spinoff
cross overs
Joseph morgan interview
Joseph Morgan interview
Claire Holt joining spinoff
Leigh Pipes casted as human Camille
Danielle Campbell casted as witch Davina
Klaus going to New Orleans
Danielle Campbell will play Davina
Lead casting news (Marcel)
May use flashbacks
2 new witches
The Originals Plot
Elijah will be a lead, also casting 2 witches
Character: Camille
News from Julie Plec
Casting Call
Disfunctional family dynamics
TVD gets a spinoff
Creating a TVD spinoff

Last edited by ckgranger; 02-20-2013 at 11:29 PM
Old 02-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Carry on
Old 02-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Yes what a shocker that the SB was used to buffer Elena's character for impending failure. It's obvious why DE do not work...they prevent any sort of character growth from Elena's character. How can she look good sniffing around the guy who sexually assaulted her friend and killed her brother? They show is aware of this, which is why they had her supporting his actions regarding Jeremy this season and mocking the fact that Caroline slept with Damon. It was a direct mockery of the Delena relationship in plain sight for anyone wishing to see it.

Quote:
uh.....if you can't see the build up then i can't help you. obviously there has been build up otherwise an entire fanbase of millions of people would not exist for it. that's just plain common sense.
Not true. A couple can have immense popularity with no real build up. Look at Klaroline, they threaten to eclipse Delena in popularity and we can easily see they did not have any build up. The fans head to what seems to be a ship they can say is the hottest at the time. Since Delena exposed themselves as duds, people are looking for a new ship. It's just how the cookie crumbles.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

To continue

The purpose of the SB is so they can allow Elena to make rash and nonsensical decisions but remain blameless and scar free when it all ends. They writers are so hell bent on protecting the Mary Sue that they're stagnating her characterization.

Stefan&Katherine
Extreme Fan

Quote:
A triangle can exist as long as the character in the middle is appreciated/valued by the two characters she is a potential interest for. It does not mean she has to also hold both men in equal esteem. It was a triangle because Damon wanted her, Stefan wanted her and she wanted Stefan. She did not also need to want Damon for it to be a triangle.
exactly. i really don't know how people don't understand that
for the rest of it i clearly stated i didn't read the damn conversation. obviously you skipped that part. i don't know who was attacked or who started what or what the hell happened. all i know is i saw posts making fun of how each other talked, the words in their vernacular. and i do see that as making fun of someone for how they speak. i'm not playing god....i'm saying it's my opinion that to do that is rude

Quote:
klaroline also have a huge fanbase, as did forwood. doesn't mean it's because of their incredible build up. the first time klaroline interacted, the entire fandom jumped ships.

this is the tv show, which is not the same as the books. julie has not written elena to fall in love with damon prior to the sire bond, so you can't compare it to the books, because julies the one whos writing it.
julie did not write the CONCEPT. the concept is the same. the author wrote the triangle, not julie. the concept for the show was therefore a human girl being torn between 2 vampire brothers, so yes. it was written that elena falls for damon in some extent. that's the concept by the author, not julie.

i didn't say it was incredible. i said there is build up period. and there is....that's they point of both triangles

Quote:
Not true. A couple can have immense popularity with no real build up. Look at Klaroline, they threaten to eclipse Delena in popularity and we can easily see they did not have any build up. The fans head to what seems to be a ship they can say is the hottest at the time. Since Delena exposed themselves as duds, people are looking for a new ship. It's just how the cookie crumbles.
okay, then obviously it's a matter of opinion. half the viewers see build up and half don't. it's each to their own perspective. so it's opinion and can't be stated factually

Master Fan

tftnt

@LotusRises
I think the setting for KCT and DES is the same, not the premise of existing a triangle. KC was brought almost unintentionally while DE was always a possibility. How can they make a girl divided between two brothers if she doesn't feel any sort of romantic feelings for one of them?
KC could never happen and that would be okay because Klaus was really just a bump in TC's road - that apparently destroyed them, but maybe not. Damon was never supposed to just create drama to SE. I didn't read the books when I started watching the show and the way they promoted it at first was that at some point Elena would have some feelings for Damon. I remember the promo pics, and stuff. It was always about the three of them, looking close and intimate.
Look at OTH and see if that was how they promoted the show before it started... not really.
Quote:
Answer me this, then why not let DE happen when Stefan was being ripper. Why did it have to take Elena dying become a vamp, being sired to Damon in order for any of this to happen.?

I do not even think JP even knows the answers to this.
ITA and in addition to that make sure DE was never real because it seems like it was never supposed to be real in the first place
x
Old 02-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

This Triangle is just from Hell literally

I have seen better triangles then this crap lol
Old 02-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
@LotusRises
I think the setting for KCT and DES is the same, not the premise of existing a triangle. KC was brought almost unintentionally while DE was always a possibility. How can they make a girl divided between two brothers if she doesn't feel any sort of romantic feelings for one of them?
KC could never happen and that would be okay because Klaus was really just a bump in TC's road - that apparently destroyed them, but maybe not. Damon was never supposed to just create drama to SE. I didn't read the books when I started watching the show and the way they promoted it at first was that at some point Elena would have some feelings for Damon. I remember the promo pics, and stuff. It was always about the three of them, looking close and intimate.
Yes Elena's feelings for Damon were going to be explored at some point but it does not mean that Elena was ever going to love Damon as much as she loves Stefan.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Carry on
May your past be the sound, of your feet upon the ground~ ❤
Old 02-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
Wasn't it kind of evident when the pilot started with Stefan saying "and this is my story"....
i think you misheard. it's damon speaking

Old 02-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
do what now?

so i think it's safe to say that it's not Aja that klaus is sleeping with. so it's back down to caroline, hayley, a flashback, or complete randomness. (i love how that's the most vague list in the history of the world). where is hayley btw? i can't remember what happened to her. you'd think she would have been involved in going to the island

Master Fan

Plus haven't the writers always talked about the distinction? Stelena is always described as a beautiful love story whereas Delena is described as primal and sexual.

Stefan&Katherine
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That is beautiful!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
Why?

Idk how many times Julie and Kevin have said this show is about SE, they are the true love story of tvd, blah blah blah. People just choose not to listen to them. The premise of the show is a girl who brings two brothers together - it was always about separating Elena from Katherine, Elena choosing a different path than Katherine, handling things better than Katherine. Whether you agree that Elena has done this or not, I think it's pretty safe to say that the writers never wanted her to bounce between the brothers. This is why the sire bond exists, because at the end of the day, when she DOES have her free will/choice, it's ~always gonna be Stefan.
No argument here...it is always going to be Stefan. That's the story. I'm not happy with how Stefan has handled things this season and the thought of SE brings a sour taste to my mouth.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wasn't it kind of evident when the pilot started with Stefan saying "and this is my story"....
Obviously Stefan is telling the story of how the love of his life left him for his brother.