Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

NEW THREAD

i had no problem with damon this episode. stefan wanted him to help using the sire bond, don't know what he meant for damon to do. wish they'd discussed multiple options
first. i think the "damon loves bonnie in his own way" comment was crap. and i think it would have been more interesting if elena turned it off herself. but since it was the only way to get her past the emotion of it, having her turn it off is the best option

Quote:
...justifying why he's a horrible human being.
ironic since he's not a human being....he's a vampire

Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Roses (View Post)
and Caroline too.
This show is a mess

I can´t get over Bonnie/Damon hugging Still in denial about what happened.

So what will happen when Damon tells Elena to turn the switch on again ... will she be happy about her house being burned down?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsponge (View Post)
just like 75% of the episodes this year.

also can i just say how much i hated that april was the catalyst for elena's breakdown? nobody ****in cares about this character.
She's Julie's self-insert

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-21-2013, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

what? Scrubbing the floor, making phone calls to her departed boyfriend, calling her mother, meredith or whoever more she called this episode and argue with Bonnie isn't her element? The one Candice things she belong to?
This episode is one step away from being a comedy. The big bang theory of how they destroyed TVD. The big bang in this case was the explosion we didn't even see. How come they show the kitchen getting on fire - where I suppose there's gas - and there's no explosion?
x
Old 02-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Total Fan

Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
Yeah because when he does an awful thing like tell Elena to shut off her humanity, he needs to be sympathetic.
I'm not really sure what Stefan expected Damon to do to "help" Elena..it's like.."no pressure!" What I don't really understand about turning off your emotions though, is isn't it just delaying the pain? Won't her break down just happen later? Anyway, I certainly wasn't mad at Damon for telling Elena to do that. Stefan shouldn't have asked him to help her using the sire bond.

Jeesh, you guys seem like you really hate the show, it is just pages and pages of jeering at everything that happened. I've really lost interest the past 2 seasons too, but why keep going on about it?

~Katie~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread