Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Vampire Diaries S&S #101: Hot Stuff, Romantic Stuff, Action, damn we're ready!

Season 3 Spoilers

319 - Heart of Darkness

Episode Synopsis
TYLER RETURNS TO MYSTIC FALLS — Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) set off together to make sure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is safe in Denver, and to see if his special abilities can help reveal the information they need about ancient vampire bloodlines. It doesn’t take them long to learn that Jeremy has been hanging with the wrong people. Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) both go to brutal extremes in their search for the missing weapon. Caroline (Candice Accola) is thrilled when Tyler (Michael Trevino) returns to town, but Tyler soon suspects that something has been going on between Caroline and Klaus. Matt (Zach Roerig) has his hands full trying to keep Rebecca (Claire Holt) busy organizing the school’s upcoming 1920s Decade Dance. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Brian Young and Evan Bleiweiss

Stills

320- Do Not Go Gentle

Episode Synopsis

WHAT THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER — Alaric (Matt Davis) finds an unexpected ally to guide him on his dangerous new path, while Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Meredith (guest star Torrey Devitto) try to figure out what their next move should be. At the school’s 1920s Decade Dance, Bonnie (Kat Graham) asks Jamie (guest star Robert Ri’chard) to go with her and, at Caroline’s (Candice Accola) suggestion, Elena (Nina Dobrev) asks Stefan (Paul Wesley) to be her date. Caroline is pleasantly surprised when Tyler (Michael Trevino) shows up at the dance determined to sweep her off her feet, but Klaus (Joseph Morgan) does his best to come between them. The dance takes a deadly turn when Damon and Stefan realize they need the help of Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and especially Bonnie to undo a spell that could prove devastating for everyone. Josh Butler directed the episode written by Michael Narducci (#320).

Stills

321- Before The Sunset

Episode Synopsis

A DAY WITHOUT A VAMPIRE — Klaus acts on his intentions to leave town with Elena (Nina Dobrev), but finds resistance from a surprising new enemy. Bonnie (Kat Graham) calls on Abby (guest star Persia White) to help her with a difficult spell. As events spiral out of control, Elena is determined to protect Caroline (Candice Accola), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) enlist Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) help, while Bonnie and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) take a terrifying risk to make sure her spell is effective. Damon and Stefan have a surprisingly candid conversation about the future.

Promo

BTS pics

3x18 - 3x19
3x20

General Spoilers

General Articles
'The Vampire Diaries': Candice Accola on Tyler, Klaus, and that thing where Alaric murdered her dad
The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Reveals Why Stefan/Elena Fans Shouldn't Lose Hope
Nina Dobrev teases Elena's decade dance partner, plus -- who else is suiting up?
Paleyfest 2012: A Few Tidbits from The Vampire Diaries Panel
Matt Davis exits 'Vampire Diaries' for The CW pilot 'Cult'
Paul Wesley Teases "Big Time" Hope and Heartbreak for Stefan and Elena
Ian Somerhalder warns: The finale will make us cry!
'The Vampire Diaries' 'safe' for fourth season renewal
The Vampire Diaries - Episode 3.18 - Casting Snippet
Vampire Diaries Boss Previews Cassidy Freeman's 'Ballsy' Role, Plus 3 More Scooplets!
Kevin Williamson on the show's current storylines
Kevin Williamson Interview
EW Interview w/Joseph, Candice & Ian
What Will Devastate Klaus
Ian, Joseph & Zach Talk TVD
Nina and Ian talk romance
Julie Plec talks the triangle, finale, originals

Last edited by Freckles87; 04-13-2012 at 10:10 AM
Old 04-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
But that would be the death of klaroline. noone would root for them if he kidnapped her and treated her badly (the one implies the other, since she would be taken by force). well, some still might hope for a stockholmsyndrom... i think the writers love their new triangle too much to make klaus the evil duke from moulin rouge, or don't they?
Why would he kidnaped Caroline when he can just as easily compel her? I do not think Klaus would do that since he seem to want the relationship to be real. Plus J.P like Joseph Morgan, and having him kidnapped Caroline by force would make him unlikeable. So I don't see them going there with Klaus.

As for who dies in "Heart of Darkness" it has been rumor that Alaric kills someone, so maybe he kills Carol,or Liz since both of them are on the council,and neither are mention as being in the season finale. As for the season finale I think Alaric will die. I think he will die by Damon hands. I believe the Abby did something to the herbs that Bonnie gave Alaric so that it doesn't work. Alaric is a vampire hunter,and Abby was turned by vampire so she might have did something to the herbs that Bonnie gave Alaric ( It certainly look like she did if you watch the episode again) . I believe that Damon would kill Alaric , because he rather see Alaric dead instead of have him spend the rest of his life in
insane asylum,or jail. I also think Alaric's death is necessary to bring Damon and Elena closer. Notice how close Elena became to Alaric this season? It was all a set up so Damon and Elena will be able to share their grief over Alaric's death .

I also think Liz,or Carol will die at the dance setting up Tyler's arch. Tyler arch is suppose to start now and go into season 4. So I think his mother Liz die,and maybe Caroline consider taking Klaus up on his offer to leave town. So she break up with Tyler. Which would make Tyler seek revenge in season 4, or Tyler 's mother dies,and he seek revenge on Damon and Stefan for not doing anything about Alaric.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
I also think Liz,or Carol will die at the dance setting up Tyler's arch. Tyler arch is suppose to start now and go into season 4. So I think his mother Liz die,and maybe Caroline consider taking Klaus up on his offer to leave town. So she break up with Tyler. Which would make Tyler seek revenge in season 4, or Tyler 's mother dies,and he seek revenge on Damon and Stefan for not doing anything about Alaric.
I think that it's more likely that Caroline dies than Liz. But excuse me, why would Caroline consider leaving town with Klaus? She doesn't want to have anything to do with him. She wanted to kill him and the reason why she's forced to stop her action is because Tyler would die too. IF she accepted anything from Klaus, it'll surely be because of she has something in mind.

I agree that I don't believe Klaus will kidnap her, it'd be too easy. He wants her to like him genuinely. He believes he can get her just like that.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
I think that it's more likely that Caroline dies than Liz. But excuse me, why would Caroline consider leaving town with Klaus? She doesn't want to have anything to do with him. She wanted to kill him and the reason why she's forced to stop her action is because Tyler would die too. IF she accepted anything from Klaus, it'll surely be because of she has something in mind.

I agree that I don't believe Klaus will kidnap her, it'd be too easy. He wants her to like him genuinely. He believes he can get her just like that.

The reason why I believe that Liz might die is because Alaric is killing "council members". Liz is one of the member on the council.

..and Caroline might leave with Klaus , Because thing might change by the time the season finale airs. Clearly Caroline likes Klaus a little. We also know that she will shares a dance with him . So she might be falling for him. Plus with both parents gone Caroline might want to explore the world,and her vampire side. I can also see Caroline leaving with Klaus to protect Elena and Tyler, just to get him away from them. Plus a spoiler state that Caroline and tyler relationship will be put to a test. That can't happen unless Caroline have some feeling towards Klaus.

DO NOT GO GENTLE

Ian and Joseph Morgan - on the season finale
Old 04-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
The reason why I believe that Liz might die is because Alaric is killing "council members". Liz is one of the member on the council.

..and Caroline might leave with Klaus , Because thing might change by the time the season finale airs. Clearly Caroline likes Klaus a little. We also know that she will shares a dance with him . So she might be falling for him. Plus with both parents gone Caroline might want to explore the world,and her vampire side. I can also see Caroline leaving with Klaus to protect Elena and Tyler, just to get him away from them. Plus a spoiler state that Caroline and tyler relationship will be put to a test. That can't happen unless Caroline have some feeling towards Klaus.

][/b]
I just hope it's not Liz, 'cause Caroline already lost a parent this year, and it was heartbreaking to watch.

Caroline doesn't like Klaus AT ALL. She wants to get rid of him as soon as possible. If she doesn't do it no more, it's because a little not so little complication is coming into the way. I don't trust anything that's written on that site, that's a site where everyone can add things and most of those infos have been taken by other sources. But the thing about a K/C dance has not been confirmed by ANYONE. Morgan said they shared the same dancefloor, which can even mean not dancing, but being on the same dancefloor. As simple as that. And it's not T&C relationship that's gonna be put to a test, her love for Tyler is. And there are many ways to be put things to a test. Certainly, it's not because she has feelings for Klaus, 'cause she doesn't. And personally, it gets me irritated when people keep saying the contrary. Or better, she has feelings, but not romantic ones. I'm sure he's gonna use his better cards with Caroline, I have no doubt about it, but here we're not talking about love. There's no love from Klaus either. That's not love. If there's love in this trio, it comes out just from 2 people and for each other.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sheriff Forbes and Abby get killed in the finale
I do think Abby dies in the finale. However, I will be pissed if the kill Liz. She already doesn;t get enough screen time for my liking at all. Next to Ric she is my favorite "adult" on the show. If MD want be able to do anything but guest appearances next season then Liz sure as hell better be around for me.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Could you add the new episode descriptions and articles there pls?
Thanks
x
Old 04-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovder&mer (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread. Could you add the new episode descriptions and articles there pls?
Thanks
Done If there's any article you want me to add, just tell me.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Julie Plec Talks The Vampire Diaries at WB and Paley Center “Television: Outside the Box” | Vampire Diaries Spoilers and News
Old 04-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, they really planned a lot already for season 4. And it looks like Klaus is gonna get a substitute.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Supreme Fan

'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4: Will Steven R. McQueen return? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
Old 04-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Supreme Fan

and another link...

Vampire Diaries Season Final Preview | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
Done If there's any article you want me to add, just tell me.
you're a sweetheart.
thanks.The OP is always a good source for promos and descriptions
I don't see any relevant article to be honest, but I don't pay much attention.

Thanks for the new articles, off to read them

edit: the EW article is a must read. They don't say much, but it's very clear Elena will decide something, and they say it will sort of a consequence of where she has been during the season and where she's now.

The video (the first article) JP just spoils one of the best lines ever. Damon's of course. When they see Jeremy isn't a very good baseball player Damon says something along the lines: Next time, remember me to compel him to be a better sports player.
I LOVE DAMON
x

Last edited by *Babi*; 04-13-2012 at 01:31 PM
Old 04-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

hahaha, I love that line.

Nope, I don't buy it. I don't buy that Elena will be making a decision at all more than ever. She's not going to choose anybody They're going to make it a cop-out and have "epic" scenes for both ships in order for them to stick around. I almost am 100% sure that DE will get an ILY scene in the finale. To me, it's inevitable. This is what they've been setting up the whole season for, and that's where we'll get to. But it won't go as far as them getting together, then again it won't get as far as SE getting together either...cause then that would just turn the DE fans off, wouldn't it? The way they're running around in circles because of the ships and their "feelings", is ridiculous. There's a good way to go around this and they're not doing it cause they're scared. Whatever. I'll try not to judge until I see it, but I already have a pretty good idea of what they're trying to do here, lol.

& right now I'm starting to believe more and more that Elena will be a vampire next season as well.

haha, wow, have Caroline run off with Klaus? Well that just ruins TC for me...thanks TVD, thanks a lot.

So if it does go that way...maybe the title really does mean that someone will leave...and maybe Damon could go along too. Or wants to and then stays for some reason or something...I don't even know lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread