View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:13 PM
ღMitra
Elite Fan

hahaha, I love that line.

Nope, I don't buy it. I don't buy that Elena will be making a decision at all more than ever. She's not going to choose anybody They're going to make it a cop-out and have "epic" scenes for both ships in order for them to stick around. I almost am 100% sure that DE will get an ILY scene in the finale. To me, it's inevitable. This is what they've been setting up the whole season for, and that's where we'll get to. But it won't go as far as them getting together, then again it won't get as far as SE getting together either...cause then that would just turn the DE fans off, wouldn't it? The way they're running around in circles because of the ships and their "feelings", is ridiculous. There's a good way to go around this and they're not doing it cause they're scared. Whatever. I'll try not to judge until I see it, but I already have a pretty good idea of what they're trying to do here, lol.

& right now I'm starting to believe more and more that Elena will be a vampire next season as well.

haha, wow, have Caroline run off with Klaus? Well that just ruins TC for me...thanks TVD, thanks a lot.

So if it does go that way...maybe the title really does mean that someone will leave...and maybe Damon could go along too. Or wants to and then stays for some reason or something...I don't even know lol.