Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

that sound she won't make a choice at all ..
Old 04-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Supreme Fan

This is why Julie shouldn't be the lead writer. She cares to much about fan reaction. You can't do that. U have between 2 to 3 mill viewers u will never please everyone or know what they are thinking. Just write to write.

I sorta have mixed emotions. I understand Elena choosing herself cause she has been through so much and really has been defined by these two men. Maybe she just needs some alone time and be by herself. Damon or Stefan don't really bring peace to her life mostly drama lol

And honestly the shipper part of me would take choosing herself over choosing Damon cause I prob would stop watching if she chose Damon.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
This is why Julie shouldn't be the lead writer. She cares to much about fan reaction. You can't do that. U have between 2 to 3 mill viewers u will never please everyone or know what they are thinking. Just write to write.
I think JP is a good writer but things where better when KW was around because he cared about all the characters and the story. IMO the show needs another lead writer who cares about Bonnie, Jeremy, Tyler & Matt's storylines. Also the show needs a central plot, it can't be all about the ships.

Besides show runners shouldn't care so much about fan reaction. Just tell the story.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
I think JP is a good writer but things where better when KW was around because he cared about all the characters and the story. IMO the show needs another lead writer who cares about Bonnie, Jeremy, Tyler & Matt's storylines. Also the show needs a central plot, it can't be all about the ships.

Besides show runners shouldn't care so much about fan reaction. Just tell the story.
Exactly! It's kind of all gone to the dogs since Kevin left.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

and fans of Elena and fans of real human behavior will understand and respect the choice that she makes

lol well make it more obvious
Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

So she's going to choose herself I'm human and I don't get it If I was her I'll choose one of the boys or I'll ask for some time to think about it.

Michael Trevino is at TVD Chicago panel. I'm bring this from the TC thread thanks to Jackie (GrangerDanger):

Quote:
Someone asked what's the craziest thing he's done on set and he said a transformation scene that's coming up. OMG! Excited!
I'm guessing Tyler & Klaus are going to fight in wolf form.

Last edited by ring of fire; 04-14-2012 at 11:13 AM
Old 04-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

That's going to be one awesome scene. Go Tyler!
Old 04-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

oooh I hate that, when it's about ships the writers always try to make everybody happy and don't understand that they make nobody happy. I would rather prefer she chooses stefan ( and I'm a DE shipper) instead of choosing nobody..if the next season is full of little SE and DE moments I will get angry and right now I'm very frustated because I don't want that this ruins next Delena scenes for me..
Old 04-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Trevino said that he has a one on one scene with Kat coming up.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad Tyler is finally having scenes with other people.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

I know. He's always been so confined.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Vampire Diaries: Screencaps From A "Heart Of Darkness" Preview Clip | KSiteTV
Old 04-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
Trevino said that he has a one on one scene with Kat coming up.
That's good, I want Tyler to start having scenes w/ a variety of people especially since he's been away so long.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting all the spoilers. I also think Elena will pick no one at the end of the season as she should. Besides, it sounds like Klaus has plans to leave town with her. Anything can happen at the last minute of the finale
Old 04-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

To Bonnie and Tyler having scenes together. I waited for this since the end of season 1

Thanks for someone who brought that interview with JP over. I read it yesterday and I thought it was an interesting read especially because the questions were so good but I have to at some of her answers and especially this one:

Quote:
HitFix: You talked about charting out your course at the beginning of the season and knowing where you're going at the end. But how much do you guys let yourselves be steered by discovering supporting or guest actors you simply want to work with more than you had expected to? Like if you have somebody like a Joseph Morgan or a Claire Holt and you see how well they mesh with things, how much can you let the story move and adapt around them?

Julie Plec: A lot. We definitely have learned great lessons and hard lessons. I won't tell you who the hard lessons were, but I will tell you who the great lessons are. Daniel Gillies is, for sure, the perfect example. That's a character that was introduced strictly with the intention of just bridging the season between the mention of Klaus and the introduction of Klaus. He was never meant to be an Original brother. He was never meant to be anything other than a lackey of Klaus'. But Daniel characterized Elijah with such magnificence and grace that he has become deeply, deeply embedded in our canon and, really, us wanting to keep Daniel Gillies as Elijah is what led us to the immortality of the Originals, the fact that they could not be killed, but for the stake from the white oak, all of these things that were never part of our original Klaus mythology. The entire Original family originated from Daniel Gillies being so good at his job.

Source: HitFix Interview: Julie Plec talks Vampire Diaries
Is she serious? So this means they changed Klaus backstory and most of season three with it being the year of the Originals is dictated by the performance of one actor? How is that even possible. So this means all the things they did to make the Original family happen on screen started with Elijah?
As much as I love Daniel, a actor shouldn´t have that much influence on where the season is going, that´s not professional.
And tbh Book!Klaus would have been better than that really bad mythology of the Original family they presented us this year. They started out good but they couldn´t deliver in the end.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread