Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Also, part of me wants to see an alcoholic Ben. Am I the only one? I think that would be a good storyline. Maybe Adrian could help him with that and they build up their "real" relationship that way. With that said, a divorce is a cop out and the writers should be embarrassed. I'll believe it when we have concrete proof though.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

I sorta wanna see that SL ^
Old 04-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

An alcoholic Ben! Wow, now that's something I would love to see along with a depression storyline with Adrian.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden0829 (View Post)
Also, part of me wants to see an alcoholic Ben. Am I the only one? I think that would be a good storyline. Maybe Adrian could help him with that and they build up their "real" relationship that way. With that said, a divorce is a cop out and the writers should be embarrassed. I'll believe it when we have concrete proof though.
I think that would be an interesting SL and could be developed in many ways. Ben has been through so much in his life - loss of his mother, being in love with Amy - yet knowing Ricky was on the scene, etc, revenge sex resulting in an unplanned pregnancy, falling for Adrian and then the loss of their child. That all is quite devastating.

You could also possibly involve Ricky in this because he has been exposed to addicts before, possibly confronting Ben on this, etc. Mmm it would be interesting.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Anti-threads are so negative and I don't think we really need them on the main board. We already have a M/L anti thread, I don't think we need to clutter it with more.

I don't think they are divorce, but he could very well have left and they're separated.
So then I assume the OT thread is the place to rant then? Or is that restricted too?

LF> Let it Out #1 - Because we all have things we need to say so say it here!

And omg!!! If there's a alcoholic Ben I hope he tries to hit on Jack while he's drunk OMFG

Last edited by Betterdays2come; 04-05-2011 at 05:52 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I actually got a little excited when I read that part about Ben drinking. That would've been a good storyline because I want to see them grieving over this and it needs to be something they deal w/ throughout the at least half of the next half.
and drown me in love
Old 04-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Banned

Brenda Hampton can go to H E L L!!! Don't do this to my favorite couple!!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterdays2come (View Post)
So then I assume the OT thread is the place to rant then? Or is that restricted too?

LF> Let it Out #1 - Because we all have things we need to say so say it here!

And omg!!! If there's a alcoholic Ben I hope he tries to hit on Jack while he's drunk OMFG
IDC if you let it out in the Ramy thread, Zeke. The OT thread is not the place for that because everybody goes in there and they could get offended.

If I allow a Ben anti-thread, then an Adrian anti-thread, and a Grant anti-thread and everything else will be requested and then the board will be this huge negative place that everyone goes too. Plus, we already have a m/l anti thread and hardly anybody posts in there. And you know where we all go to rant and rave about M/L when we have an anti thread..The ramy thread..so, yeah, I don't think we need anymore anti-threads. I really regret making the anti M/L because I said, it hardly gets posts.

Anyway,

Okay, remember this picture..

The guy in the tie is Banks Boute and he plays the character Matt that we read about in the sides.

Anyway, he's involved in a major storyline in S4 involving one of the boys in the picture.. I'm guessing, he's the one that Grace 'cheated' on Grant with..IDK, but they make is sound really dramatic.

Here's the wetpaint article..

Quote:
Banks’ rep spilled a few exclusive deets to Wetpaint: “We aren't able to give away too much information about Banks' character since it will interfere with a major storyline. I will say this — it is juicy! They are stepping it up a notch for season 4. Banks' character is named Matt and he has a little bit of a mysterious connection to one of the bros in Brando's twitpic."

OMG! Let’s see, the bros in Brando’s pic include Grant, Griffin and Peter. Hmmm, maybe Matt is one of Griffin’s former boyfriends? Or will he steal Grace away from Grant? The suspension is killing us!

Here's the link if you want to read the whole article, but that's the gist of it.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - WETPAINT EXCLUSIVE: Banks Boutte To Play Mysterious New Character On Secret Life!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

I want a episode where there all drunk that would be funny
Old 04-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

The episode title isn't listed on showfax but it does show it is episode 4006, this means season 4 episode 6. We didn't get sides for episode 5, so we may in a couple of weeks for episode 7, if there are other parts.

We still have much more sides/spoilers to discuss

So the side we have for Matt gives the impression he knows Peter. Mmmm maybe Peter is cheating on Griffin with Matt?

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

I still don't see a pregnancy storyline in that side!
And Ben and Adrian seem to have at least separated from that side. Adrian and Ben are really awkward together. It seems pretty implied.

EDT: I'm not sure if this was posted, but there are a few pictures up on abcmedianet for "another proposal" and this description:

THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER - "Another Proposal" - Adrian is ecstatic to be planning her wedding to Ben, while Amy is finding it hard to hide her jealousy, on an all-new episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" entitled "Another Proposal," Monday, April 18 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT), on ABC Family. (ABC FAMILY/RANDY HOLMES) GRANT HARVEY
Old 04-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

IDK, they say he kind of mysterious..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Actually...a more full description of the episode:

Amy is upset and a little jealous that Adrian and Ben are getting married. George is feeling lonely without Anne, so he visits Ricky and ends up meeting Nora, whom he finds attractive. Adrian is in full wedding planning mode and driving everyone crazy – including Ben, who wants the marriage, but not a big wedding. While Amy and Ashley are away visiting Anne for the weekend, Amy is fixated on the wedding and thinks that she and Ricky should be the ones getting married, not Adrian and Ben. Meanwhile, Ricky tries to convince Ben not to marry Adrian, to take the pressure off himself. But Amy rushes back home to surprise Ricky with a question of her own.

Also from medianet.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that, Tara.. New pictures are up also on medianet..It's of Grant/Grace/Adrian Who the heck cares about Grace/Grant..

So, Amy is away for the weekend so does that mean Ricky has John over when Amy pops the question. See, she's not jealous of Adrian marrying Ben..She's just jealous that it's not her and Ricky which is why she rushes to ask him without really thinking it through.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

He must, where else would he be?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread