Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Addicted Fan

i LOVED it
Old 04-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerofattention (View Post)
The Amy sneak peek bb... dont go back to your old ways i love you too much you have come so far D:
Just think of it this way Sarah we know she wants to get married cause Bendrian are getting married but later on this season Amy becomes mature again and leaves the Bendrian wedding alone
Old 04-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

New Thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/tslotat-.../#post55075345

This one can now be closed. Thanks
Old 04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Mitra, they are just reversed... The caps that has Ricky on the right are the good ones. The ones with Ricky on the left of Amy is reversed. You can tell because Ricky's eye does something weird when it's reversed

We need a new title
Yeah, they definitely are reversed. Just the way he says it in both kind of sounds different...but I think it's just chopped up.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden0829 (View Post)
Well, that last scene tonight just validates what I've been saying this whole time about Ben and Adrian. I've said it so much on here that I won't say it tonight. I'm in such a good mood that I kinda feel sorry for Ramy fans that Ricky says no. Oh well, what do you do? Shout out to Ken and Francia. The chemistry gets better every episode. Even though I know the spoilers, it's all about living in the moment.
Don't feel bad for us Ramy fans. I'm glad Ricky says no (does he say no or does Amy let him off the hook, I really can't remember?), I think it shows maturity. These kids are 17 & 18 years old they don't need to get married right now. Ricky tells her that he loves her and that's more than enough for me And considering that as far as we know Ben and Adrian are apparently in the process of splitting up according to the sides maybe them getting married so quickly wasn't a good idea...

But I actually like this episode. I liked Ricky dealing with his Nora issues and that Ramy kiss was I like that Amy is helping him through his issues. I loved that the only people really in the ep were the main 7 (Amy, Ricky, Ben, Adrian, Jack, Grace, and Ashley)
and drown me in love
Old 04-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

the sneak peek of Amy, Ashley, and Anne makes me laugh because Amy is on a rant and Ashley and Anne try and hurry up to get out the room priceless.. Don't get me wrong I love Amy, but if she was keep talking about Ben and Adrian I would go crazy..

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Closed Thread   Post New Thread