Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

TSLOTAT S&S #88: OMG!!! The spoilers are coming and we're freaking out.

NOTE: Please credit Fan Forum if you take anything from this thread. Thank you!

New Episodes Return March 28th
Welcome to the new and improved Secret Life of the American Teenager spoilers & speculation board! Because this is a general board, where all the different ships will be posting aside one another, we ask that everyone remembers to be respectful to one another and remember we all have different views and opinions so we might not always agree on things. If we could keep things civil and respect each other then that would be great. We probably don't have to mention this to you guys because you're all great but it never hurts just as a precaution of sorts!

Season 3
Episode airdates are subject to change..

Episode 18 -"Another Proposal"
Airdate: April 18, 2011
Amy is upset and a little jealous that Adrian and Ben are getting married. George is feeling lonely without Anne, so he visits Ricky and ends up meeting Nora, whom he finds attractive. Adrian is in full wedding planning mode and driving everyone crazy – including Ben, who wants the marriage, but not a big wedding. While Amy and Ashley are away visiting Anne for the weekend, Amy is fixated on the wedding and thinks that she and Ricky should be the ones getting married, not Adrian and Ben. Meanwhile, Ricky tries to convince Ben not to marry Adrian, to take the pressure off himself. But Amy rushes back home to surprise Ricky with a question of her own.

Episode 19 -"Deeper and Deeper"
Airdate: April 25, 2011
Toby
Ollie
Frank
Andrew
Deidrich
Ashley studies with another home schooled student to help her studying habits; George attempts to take Ricky's mom out on a date.

Episode 20 -"Moving In and Out"
Airdate: May 2, 2011

Episode 21 -"Young at Heart"
Airdate: May 9, 2011
Lana

Episode 22 -"Loose Lips"
Airdate: May 16, 2011

Episode 23 -"Round II
Airdate: May 23, 2011
Camille/Ricky/Leo
Marsha/Lisa/Debbie/Grace/Adrian/Amy

Episode 24 -"It's Not Over Till It's Over"
Airdate: May 30, 2011

Episode 25 -"To Be"
Airdate: June 6, 2011
Teacher
Janitor
Beau
Bartender

Episode 26 -"Or Not To Be"
Airdate: June 13, 2011
Angie
Customer
Nurse
Amy goes over to Ricky's to stay the night. Adrian is ready to have the baby. Grace ends up meeting Grant's ex girlfriend who she later calls fat.

Season 4

Episode 1 -TBD
Airdate: June 20, 2011
Manager
Customer
Nurse

Episode 3 -TBD
Airdate: July 4, 2011
Mr. Petersen
Matt

Episode 4 -"One Foot Out the Door"
Airdate: July 11, 2011
Gabby
Nurse
Dr.Bart

Episode 6 -TBA
Airdate: TBA
Student

• Secret Life has been renewed for a fourth season and is expected to return summer 2011

Ben & Amy

-Ben and Amy have a major fight in which Ben is 'downright' mean to her and results in George kicking him out of the house.

-Ben tells Amy that he doesn't want to get married because he is nervous and ask Amy what he should do and she stays neutral.

-Amy is upset that Ben and Adrian are getting married.

-Ben, Amy, Ricky and Adrian all have a major blowout in the school hallway resulting the end of their competition.

-Is there any hope for Amy and Ben or is that kind of over now that Adrian’s pregnant? I don’t know. I haven’t been told yet but right now, she’s very interested in Ricky and Ricky exclusively. SOURCE: The TV Chick � INTERVIEW: Shailene Woodley (Amy Juergens) from The Secret Life of the American Teenager

-I mean, of course I assume that Amy still has feelings for Ben, just because he was there for her for so long and helped her out in so many ways......I think it’s the same for most relationships. Even after you break up, you still have feelings for that person because you devoted so much of your life and your energy to that person. Just because Amy still loves Ben and would do anything for him as a human being, I don’t think she necessarily wants to be with him again. But I’m sure, on the same note, it’s probably hard for her to see him moving on. Just like I think it’s hard for anyone to see an ex moving on.SOURCE: Shai Woodley tells all

-What about Ben and Amy? As this show is really skilled at, there are definitely going to be a lot of interactions between Ben/Amy, Adrian/Ricky and Ben/Ricky. It’s a small world, that high school... Amy, in particular, has been through the pregnancy-thing before, so she’s there. You’re also going to see Ben yearn for a way out eventually, and why would you not want to go back to your first love? There is a lot of fun stuff between Ben and Amy coming up. Source: Ken Baumann on What's Ahead on The Secret Life of the American Teenager? - TV Fanatic
Ricky & Amy

-In an attempt to keep up with Ben and Adrian, Amy asks Ricky to marry her. Amy notices his hesitancy and suggests moving in with him instead only to come to realize herself that they aren't ready for that big step.

-Ricky tells Amy that he is never going to leave her or John.

-Ricky brings Amy flowers and asks her to go a trip with him to have some one on one time alone.

-Ricky finds out that Leo accused Amy of ruining Ben's life. He then proceeds to go over to Leo's office to confront him, but relents when his secretary lets him know that Leo thinks of him as a son.

-Amy makes Ricky buy a new bed.

-Ben, Amy, Ricky and Adrian all have a major blowout in the school hallway resulting the end of their competition.

-Ricky and Amy agreed to let Ben and Adrian move forward with their wedding.

-Ricky is getting impatient and asks Amy why is she keeping him at arm's length. The two have an argument about sex and Ricky storms out.

-In the third episode of S4, Ricky and Amy have been living together for about a week or two.

-In S4, Ricky tells his mother that he doesn't think him and Amy want to get married as they like it the way it is.

-And the premiere will definitely address the Amy and Ricky relationship. How will that progress as the season goes on?Amy and Ricky, they definitely get closer. They definitely work out the kinks that they haven’t really had time to work out before. They are very close and they kind of find a love for each other that they had never found before.SOURCE: The TV Chick � INTERVIEW: Shailene Woodley (Amy Juergens) from The Secret Life of the American Teenager

-Shailene said, “I think that Ricky could make a committed boyfriend and a committed lover, but to be a husband is a big deal, especially when you’re in high school, so I don’t know if Ricky’s ready, and honestly, I don’t know if Amy’s ready.”SOURCE: Shai Woodley talks TSLOTAT

-Amy meets Ricky's mother.

-What made Amy propose to Ricky?
I think there was a lot of pressure that she put upon herself, just because Adrian and Ben –– their relationship is kind of progressing. I think she wanted to prove to other people that her and Ricky were more committed. She really proposed to him more to prove to others than she did for herself. SOURCE: Shai Woodley tells all

-Shai: I know that she loves Ricky and I know that she wants to be with Ricky.SOURCE: Shai Woodley tells all

-On whether Amy will sleep with Ricky again
While Shailene does think that Amy trusts Ricky right now because they have a “really special connection,” she wants to make sure he is fully committed to her before they have sex.

There is also the matter of Ricky’s other partners. Shailene explained, “I think she’s being smart about it this time and taking the appropriate precautions because Ricky has been with a lot of girls. I know that she wants to ask him to get tested to make sure there is no danger to her. Emotionally, she wants to be sure that he wants to be with her for her and not just for the physical benefits.”SOURCE: Shai Woodley talks TSLOTAT
Ricky & Adrian

-Ben, Ricky, Amy and Adrian all have a major blowout in the school hallway resulting in the end of their competition.

-Ricky and Adrian have another argument. The details of the argument is unclear at the moment, but it is assumed that it's about what Adrian did to Amy when she lined Ricky's former flames up in front of her.

-Adrian texts Ricky to ask for advice on Ben and the wedding, but he doesn't answer and instead invites his mother and her girlfriend over because he doesn't want to deal with her.

Adrian and Ricky were such a complicated yet compatible match! Will Adrian really be able to move on from him to Ben, and how will she cope with Ricky dating Amy?

I mean, her and Ricky went through so much. I think that she’ll always have a special place in her heart for him and I don’t think she’ll ever fall out of love with him. That was her first love, and I don’t think you really fall out of love with your first love. But I think she is able to move on and accept the situation with Ben and the situation with Amy. It was meant to happen.Source: Secret Life of the American Teenager - Wetpaint Exclusive! Francia Raisa Reveals What's Coming Up for Adrian
Ben & Adrian

- Leo is buying Ben and Adrian either a condo or a house.

- According to the 'Young At Heart' sides, Ben and Adrian's wedding is in 'three weeks'.

- By the "To Be" episode, Adrian fears that something is wrong with the baby.

- After they get married, the counselor hangs a banner in the school hallway that says "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Ben Boykewich".

- In S4, Adrian and Ben lose their baby girl.

- In S4, Episode 6, Ben is said to have dumped Adrian, but Adrian stands up for him in the school hallway.
Jack/Madison

- Jack‘s dad helps Jack realize that even though a part of him wants Grace back, he doesn‘t want to lose Madison, and therefore he truly loves Madison.

- Jack admits to his coach that he had sex with Madison and as soon as he started having sex with her he wanted to stop. But he sits down with Madison and realizes that they DO love each other but aren‘t ready to have sex yet.
Jack & Grace

- Are Jack and Grace completely over?
No. I don’t think it’s the end for them. I think there’s just such a history, and that’s what explored in what we’re filming now, and it’ll come out next year. There’s always going to be something there with them, and I feel like no matter who they’re with, they’re always comparing them to what they had, and nothing for them has compared so far. Their paths begin to cross again very soon. ~ Megan Park to TVFanatic: Exclusive Interview: Megan Park on The Secret Life of the American Teenager Finale - TV Fanatic

- Jack‘s dad helps Jack realize that even though a part of him wants Grace back, he doesn‘t want to lose Madison, and therefore he truly loves Madison.
Grant/Grace

-Grant tells Grace that he loves her.

-The two have sex and they love it and say 'I love you'.

-Grant is told that Grace may be cheating on him, but he doesn't believe it.

Amy
-Adrian lines Ricky's former flames up in front of Amy and Amy cries.

-Jealous of the steps Ben and Adrian are taking in their relationship and an effort to keep up with them, she asks Ricky to marry her.

-Amy is upset that Ben and Adrian are getting married.

- George isn't happy that Amy is moving in with Ricky, because he knows she only wants to do it to keep up with Ben and Adrian.

- Amy helps Grace throw a baby shower for Adrian, but decides against it when Adrian lines Ricky's old flames up in front of her.

- Amy is living with Ricky in S4.

- “Amy still has this need to prove to others that she’s happy . I would like to see Amy be so confident in herself and so secure in her own personality and beauty-and I’m not talking about physical; I mean emotional-that she is able to live her life without getting approval from others.” SOURCE: Shai Woodley talks TSLOTAT

- Adrian’s pregnancy is a bit of a deja-vu for Amy, which could deepen their friendship. “Adrian is kind of going through what Amy went through, so I think Amy is going to be there for her to help her along and help her progress through the pregnancy.” SOURCE: Shai Woodley talks TSLOTAT
Ben

- Ben is nervous about his upcoming nuptials and fatherhood so he goes to Amy for advice.

- Ben sticks up for Adrian and tries to talk to Amy, but Ricky told him that it was a chick fight and to not get into it.

- Later that night, Ben shows up at Amy's house and the two have a major fight where he's 'downright' mean to her.

- Ben wants out of his marriage to Adrian and ask Ricky to tell her, but he rejects.

- No, I would never have thought this next season was going to pop up this way when I signed on to the show," admits Baumann. "The social web can be manipulated in so many different ways. ... There are all kinds of unexpected twists and turns."

Some viewers want Ben to be with his first love, Amy (Shailene Woodley). Some viewers think he ought to go ahead and marry bad-but-brainy baby mama Adrian (Francia Raisa). By Baumann's unofficial count -- that is, people who come up to him and give their opinions -- "it's shifted more recently to the point it's about 50-50."

In the new season, "Ben's relationship with Adrian grows and changes. His relationship with his dad gets even more stressed and interesting, with more conflict. I would say that this season was, hands down, my favorite to shoot. It builds and builds and builds."
Ricky

- In an effort to stick up for Amy, he goes over to Leo's to talk to him about why he said Amy ruined Ben's life.

- Ricky asks the new guidance counselor about Amy.

- In the finale, Ricky is said to be looking really happy.

- After his argument with Amy about sex, Karlee shows up at Ricky's door to have sex with him, but he surprisingly doesn't open the door.
Adrian

- With Grace's help, Adrian is trying on wedding dresses.

- Adrian is throwing herself into planning her wedding and a shower.

- Adrian tells Amy to use 'reverse' psychology on Ricky.

- Adrian lines up Ricky's former flames in front of Amy.

- Like Ben, Adrian is also nervous about getting married and having a baby so she tries to get advice from Ricky on the topic.

- Adrian loses her baby girl.
Grace

-Grace has sex with Grant after she gets tested for STD's and they 'love it'.

-Grace enlists Amy's help in planning the baby shower.
Madison

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 04-11-2011 at 06:51 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Tanya saw your post in the other thread and im pretty sure shes not pregnant even with Rickys baby she would of been showing by now.. and its probably about Toby her brother
Old 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tanya.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 04-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT Tanya!!! And Yeah the whole Karlee issue more than likely has something to do with Toby considering she said he didnt go to the school

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I went through all of your comments and I agree. It's probably about Toby and how she's saying that he didn't go to that school and that Katelyn really shouldn't be calling her.

We only got that one side and what's the name of this episode. Does it say?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

No on the tripod site it doesnt say what the episode is called But i will look somewhere else

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 04-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

it doesnt say on showfax im gonna be greedy and say i want more sides
Old 04-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!
I really hope that Ben and Adrian sort things out
Old 04-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

I just read the side...seriously another girl might be pregnant?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I kind of figured that Ben would dump Adrian because they really weren't in it for them only for the baby, but I said this before and I'll say it again, they are writing Bendrian as the couple who got together out of convenience only for tragic to hit them and bring them closer, but first they have to be apart before they realize that they really, geniunely love each other.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Listen, I don't put anything past these writers but I don't think they got divorced. I mean, nothing was confirmed in that side. A dude just said he heard something, which as far as I'm concerned is just utter speculation. Same with those other students. Also, Ben never got a chance to respond, so that leads me to believe he was gonna correct that clown. Side note: when the dude said, "I heard you dumped the broad, good for you," I just bust out laughing. If they did, that is complete and utter BS. At least let them finish out the season, don't cut it short like that. Come on, writers!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

I dont think anyone else gets pregnant im sorry if i planted that idea in someones head
Old 04-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT Tanya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterdays2come (View Post)
um overexadgeration much this isnt OTH
I really don't think I'm exaggerating, but then again maybe we should get some anti-threads, so then it'll be kept out of the Ramy thread

Quote:
I just read the side...seriously another girl might be pregnant?
Am I missing something? Why do people think anyone's pregnant? I mean I know it's secret life, but I think they would wait at least half a season
and drown me in love
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

I agree Ashley, I do not get how the idea of someone being pregnant has come up.

I agree with you about anti threads, I have never been on the OTH board, but, I do like to keep things more positive.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Anti-threads are so negative and I don't think we really need them on the main board. We already have a M/L anti thread, I don't think we need to clutter it with more.

I don't think they are divorce, but he could very well have left and they're separated.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread