Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
I guess I don't have a problem with Leonard sleeping with Dr. Plimpton. Leonard didn't go looking for someone to sleep with. She came into his room and basically offered herself to Leonard. He is a single guy. Penny broke off the relationship he didn't. Hey i said before this taping that I wouldn't be surprised if Leonard was the first one to move on. Johnny Galecki said " being with Penny has given him some new found confidence." I just didn't think he would sleep with someone so soon, but Dr Plimpton did seduce him and Penny told him in the last episode that they were just friends now. However I do feel that Leonard feels guilty for what he did. Oh I wish I knew how much time has passed in this show from the Wheaton episode to the beginning of this one.
I agree. It seems like it's been a long time since the Wheaton episode-but that's mainly because I've been anxious to see what happens next-, plus we don't know if there will be weeks that don't have an episode, so really scheduling is going to screw us up. But, yes, I want to know how long they've been broken up. Did Penny specify how long, Roxanne? Sorry, for the questions.

Hmm...my post seems confusing, re-reading it. I meant when it airs on tv to just to clarify.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Unfortunately, no, no clarification of exactly (or even approximately) how long they've been broken up.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 03-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Roxanne how was the crowds reaction after watching the Wheaton episode. Were they sad or happy or didn't show much emotion either way. Buy the way I have no idea how to start a new thread.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
I guess I don't have a problem with Leonard sleeping with Dr. Plimpton. Leonard didn't go looking for someone to sleep with. She came into his room and basically offered herself to Leonard. He is a single guy. Penny broke off the relationship he didn't. Hey i said before this taping that I wouldn't be surprised if Leonard was the first one to move on. Johnny Galecki said " being with Penny has given him some new found confidence." I just didn't think he would sleep with someone so soon, but Dr Plimpton did seduce him and Penny told him in the last episode that they were just friends now. However I do feel that Leonard feels guilty for what he did. Oh I wish I knew how much time has passed in this show from the Wheaton episode to the beginning of this one.
Carl,

I agree with you. I am afraid how the writers will drive it. Is Penny going to do the same thing? It is bad because their relationship would be worse.

Maybe the producers played out it to Penny realizes she is fall in love with him too.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

I'll go ahead and make us a new thread, if no one else is already doing it.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank you Roxanne.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Spoilers - TBBT S&S #9: Because we don't mind having our minds pre-blown - Fan Forum
Closed Thread   Post New Thread