View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:05 PM
lclc
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
I guess I don't have a problem with Leonard sleeping with Dr. Plimpton. Leonard didn't go looking for someone to sleep with. She came into his room and basically offered herself to Leonard. He is a single guy. Penny broke off the relationship he didn't. Hey i said before this taping that I wouldn't be surprised if Leonard was the first one to move on. Johnny Galecki said " being with Penny has given him some new found confidence." I just didn't think he would sleep with someone so soon, but Dr Plimpton did seduce him and Penny told him in the last episode that they were just friends now. However I do feel that Leonard feels guilty for what he did. Oh I wish I knew how much time has passed in this show from the Wheaton episode to the beginning of this one.
Carl,

I agree with you. I am afraid how the writers will drive it. Is Penny going to do the same thing? It is bad because their relationship would be worse.

Maybe the producers played out it to Penny realizes she is fall in love with him too.