Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I really can't wait for the next taping report...I need to know what happens...
Just four more days!

I wonder if they'll have The Wheaton Recurrence already edited to show to the audience by Tuesday? Or if they'll give us some kind of recap? Because unless they were also there last week, or read spoilers, the audience is all gonna be really confused.

The promo for next week is online!

The Big Bang Theory Video - The Precious Fragmentation - CBS.com

Or on youtube...

YouTube - The Big Bang Theory - The Precious Fragmentation
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 03-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the promo!! I absolutely cannot wait to see this episode! The four guys geeking out over something is going to be amazingly hilarious.
* Leonard|Penny * House|Cuddy * Foreman|Thirteen * Chase|Cameron * Booth|Brennan * Hodgins|Angela * Chuck|Sarah * Castle|Beckett *
Old 03-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

I soo can't wait for this episode. It is going to be so great to see them all geeking out over that ring. I love those movies

Roxanne I can't wait for your taping report next week .
Old 03-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

God I love but hate spoilers... I love them because i LOVE the show and all, but I'm more excited for the taping report than the episode and I like want to just see the Wheaton Recurrance so I feel bad for some reason... But still SO excited for Monday!!! And Roxanne, I can't wait to read your taping report!!! I NEED to know what happens!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by haley880 (View Post)
God I love but hate spoilers... I love them because i LOVE the show and all, but I'm more excited for the taping report than the episode and I like want to just see the Wheaton Recurrance so I feel bad for some reason... But still SO excited for Monday!!! And Roxanne, I can't wait to read your taping report!!! I NEED to know what happens!
My gosh, it was so hard to watch the taping for TWR! I mean, I felt bad for Leonard at the last one (during his "therapy" session with Sheldon), but this was so much worse.

I'm keeping up hope, though! Especially based on the "long road ahead" comment, they can't just end it now.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah totally, I've been thinking of so many different scenarios that could happen, and I mean, I see it more of them working out their problems. I didn't actually see the tapings though so I can't be sure, but I can hope
Old 03-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

And especially considering how it was set up... I mean, it'd be one thing if Penny came to the conclusion by herself that she didn't want to string Leonard along. But the thought was clearly put into her head by Wheaton, who was messing with her because he wanted to win the bowling game.

Sure, she must have had some insecurities to start with in order for what Wheaton said to affect her. But if they do breakup, I don't want it to be because of Evil Wheaton's meddling.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sheldon in black suit no surprise penny was shock he looks really good
Old 03-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But if they do breakup, I don't want it to be because of Evil Wheaton's meddling.
It doesn't sound like it's because of his meddling - it sounds like he just brought up a thought that Penny had at the back of her mind all along. In the end, it's healthier that she stops ignoring it.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But the thought was clearly put into her head by Wheaton, who was messing with her because he wanted to win the bowling game.
Penny had doubts before Wil made his comment. If his words made her unsure, it means she had those thoughts all along.

Sheldon in a black suit. Penny looks excited, when she sees him in the suit - can't say I blame her.

Can't wait for that episode.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

I know Penny must have had those doubts to start with, I just really don't like that Wheaton exploited them so he wouldn't lose to Sheldon.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
And especially considering how it was set up... I mean, it'd be one thing if Penny came to the conclusion by herself that she didn't want to string Leonard along. But the thought was clearly put into her head by Wheaton, who was messing with her because he wanted to win the bowling game.

Sure, she must have had some insecurities to start with in order for what Wheaton said to affect her. But if they do breakup, I don't want it to be because of Evil Wheaton's meddling.
I actually think it’s proof she does love him-Wheaton got into her head, and then her saying “I can’t do this to you,” could mean she cares so much she doesn’t want to risk giving him more pain-it’s like a chemistry equation:

2LP+ILY yields (catalyst wil wheaton) L+P

or

2LP+ILY yields (catalyst wil wheaton)2LP=2ILY

I hope the second one.

So she’s just so confused that Wheaton SEEMED to give her a conclusion-but she needs time to clear her head and think. She was so confused as to what to do-and he says that he wishes she'd have ended it, so since Penny is so upset and confused, she tells Leonard she can't do this to him and leaves-because she wants to save him the pain, because she loves him. Maybe it was very selfless.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
So she’s just so confused that Wheaton SEEMED to give her a conclusion-but she needs time to clear her head and think. She was so confused as to what to do-and he says that he wishes she'd have ended it, so since Penny is so upset and confused, she tells Leonard she can't do this to him and leaves-because she wants to save him the pain, because she loves him. Maybe it was very selfless.
It's been 5 years since I've taken chemistry, so the equations are throwing me a little... But otherwise, I basically agree with everything you've said!
Old 03-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
I know Penny must have had those doubts to start with, I just really don't like that Wheaton exploited them so he wouldn't lose to Sheldon.
Sounds more like a reason to bring them to a real discussion and to give the fans a really good in depth conversation about thier feelings so we can see that they love each other and why. also for them to deal with their insecurities. We all know they have them now they can talk them out.. I don't think it is just to break them up. That wouldn' t have needed so much discussion.. this sounds like a way to build a stronger couple and move them forward.. but I will just wait and see
Old 03-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It has more potential to make them stronger-if they were going to break them up they didn't have to make it this angsty. If it DOES end up making them stronger, then this is a really good storyline. If they wanted to break them up, they could have done it in a way that wasn't so full of angst. It makes no sense, considering that they love LP too, that they would break it up like this-especially this close to the finale.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread