Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemistry86 (View Post)
But what you said came across as belitting us on the basis that we're young. You might have been one way when you were in your 20s, the rest of us are a different way.
She said it about HERSELF. What you are assuming is your problem
Old 01-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
She said it about HERSELF.
Quote:
He could save someone from choking and I swear you would see posters saying "how stupid he should have called 911 and let trained people do it"
She didn't say that about herself. What is written above is, imo, a mocking of people's honest interpretations about Leonard's character as he is presented on the show. Mocking opinions like that is immature imo, and should have no place in these forums.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
No problem glad my views can help of course they are only my views on My self at different stages of MY life
If others see it as a diss maybe that is just their own paranoia I was talking about me and me alone becasue I am honest with myself and that is how "I" used to view things years ago

People need to stop taking things so personally. You aren't that important to me
...I'm sorry but she couldn't have made things any clearer.
Anyway, isn't how we view things always related to how we are? We're not in anybody else's head.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
No problem glad my views can help of course they are only my views on My self at different stages of MY life
If others see it as a diss maybe that is just their own paranoia I was talking about me and me alone becasue I am honest with myself and that is how "I" used to view things years ago

People need to stop taking things so personally. You aren't that important to me
Lee,

Well said
Old 01-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

About LPS, I think there's virtually no chance of SP ever hooking up. Doesn't mean that their scenes don't ooze chemistry a thousand times more than LP's.
It has to be for so many people to wish for such an improbable pairing...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just a little something..

In Episode 3.16, Sheldon goes to traffic court for a ticket that he gets. Penny goes with him. Sheldon ends up getting into a typical Sheldon-esque argument with the judge. It's a pretty funny scene.

Icon: catalytically@lj
Old 01-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
About LPS, I think there's virtually no chance of SP ever hooking up. Doesn't mean that their scenes don't ooze chemistry a thousand times more than LP's.
It has to be for so many people to wish for such an improbable pairing...
Even being a LPers I have to say that YES Sheldon and Penny HAVE chemistry, and I really love their scenes together. I understand how some people want them together.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixaaa (View Post)

In Episode 3.16, Sheldon goes to traffic court for a ticket that he gets. Penny goes with him. Sheldon ends up getting into a typical Sheldon-esque argument with the judge. It's a pretty funny scene.
Sounds interesting. Hope that episode is good. I wonder if Penny speaks on Sheldon's behalf at the hearing. That would be really nice
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 01-17-2010, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Sheldon in a court room ... my thoughts immediately jumped to Sheldon in a suit (though most likely not a pleasing one but I can hope) ... and Jim P in nice pants, a nice shirt and tie, and hopefully a nice jacket is something nice to look forward to - and yes apparently I'm shallow -

Though I heard that Sheldon holds Penny accountable for his, possible, infraction(s). He basically says that she taught him how to drive and consequently he drives as poorly as she. If that's true and Penny does accompany him to court then this episode promises to be funny as hell. And considering the spoilers regarding the VD centric episode - where SP end up sick and spending VD together - then this means we'll finally get another end to this drought of SP scenes *cough*last Monday's not-so-funny episode *cough* but srsly why do they -TPTB- air/write these only during sweeps?!?! I miss the consistency of S2
Yasmin
Old 01-17-2010, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaguffi (View Post)
But I bet that at some point when the stakes will be really high and Leonard will need to chose between Sheldon and Penny, he'll chose his best friend over his gilfriend. and IMO this is going to be the cliffhanger of this season. I think this is where this season is heading.
I'd like to see that.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Please god no. If we get another stupid cliffhanger that'll be such a let down.
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 01-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
but srsly why do they -TPTB- air/write these only during sweeps?!?!
Because they know what brings in the best ratings. If LP would be so great, they wouldn't use SP for sweeps.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixaaa (View Post)

This make me really happy Another SP episode
Old 01-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andu (View Post)
Please god no. If we get another stupid cliffhanger that'll be such a let down.
Same here. Please no more L/P centric cliffhangers. Be original show!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

ah, good to know some things never change

I know I haven't been around in a while, but seriously, there's a disconnect here that is really interesting to observe. TBBT is having it's best season yet. Last episode's ratings were phenomenal. As some people have observed, Sheldon and Penny have had less scenes together. Yet, some of you continue to vigorously contend that episodes with Sheldon and Penny having a lot of scenes together are the only ones that bring in the ratings

so either the audience is getting fooled every week into tuning in, or some people are in denial

I'm just sayin