Old 08-27-2008, 11:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Very Hot Pictures!!!!

Old 08-28-2008, 02:38 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope those spoilers are new to you:

General:
Quote:
Executive Producer Darren Swimmer has revealed to E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos that there might be some romantic sparks between Clark and Tess later in the season. "Tess is definitely interested in him—and who wouldn't be?" Swimmer said. Swimmer also declared himself to be a fan of the actress playing Tess: "Cassidy Freeman is also doing an incredible job. Nobody could fill Michael Rosenbaum's shoes completely, but she's carrying the mantle as best as I can imagine anybody doing it."
- Kristin's interview also reveals that Laura Vandervoort will be in "either episode #8 or #9," and that there are talks to incorporate Darkseid. The interview also revealed that there will be no Michael Rosenbaum at all in Season 8 - though we're seriously hoping that's a misquote.
- Lana will now be back "right in the middle of the season" which may confirm our rumor.
- Before posting her Swimmer interview, Dos Santos revealed this tidbit about something else that's coming in the future: "There will definitely be a Chloe-Jimmy wedding, but that it does not go according to plan. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a bloody mess," she says.
- Kristin Dos Santos' rival at Entertainment Weekly, Michael Ausiello, reveals that apparently Lois will declare her love for Clark at some point in the first seven episodes.
Epi 7 "Identity":
Quote:
Darren Swimmer tells E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos: "There's an episode where Jimmy will think he sees something and starts connecting it to Clark, and Clark has to dig himself out of it. That starts Clark thinking that maybe it would be wise to have a secret identity. He starts embracing the idea that there's someone out there saving people. He's not denying that completely anymore, he's just not ready to tell anyone it's him. And that makes this year very exciting for us."
- Sam Witwer (Davis Bloome) is not in this episode, but all of the other series regulars will be present.
- Casting notices have gone out for the role of this episode's bad guy, "Sebastian." They're also looking for a Mugger.
Epi No. 4 "Instinct"
Quote:
From E! Online's interview with Darren Swimmer: "Maxima is the intergalactic goddess who needs to mate, and humans just don't fill the bill. The way that we portray her, one of her powers is skill at making herself irresistible to the men who come upon her—and Clark will not be immune to that. There's going to be one episode, but we're hoping to do more than one. Charlotte Sullivan is the actress we cast, and she did a really great job, she's really interesting."
- Although Lois is offered her old room back, Swimmer told E! that she and Clark will not be living together - for now.
Epi No 3 "Toxic"
Quote:
Executive Producer Darren Swimmer has said in an interview at E! Online that "Chloe and Clark work together to save [Oliver]."
all from yesterday
source: k-site

icon by *Nora*
Old 08-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I'm most excited for Identity, thanks for the new spoilers

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 08-28-2008, 04:20 AM
Addicted Fan

you're welcome

Identity looks good and I'm exited too

and this one is nice too: "Although Lois is offered her old room back, Swimmer told E! that she and Clark will not be living together - for now"

icon by *Nora*
Old 08-28-2008, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How cool is this- it looks like they might just be taking out the 'no tights' rule!

Just saw this on spoilerfix:

Quote:
08/28 - If you were so inclined, you could probably blame Jimmy Olsen for the cape, tights and giant S thing. According to [exec producer Darren] Swimmer, "There's an episode where Jimmy will think he sees something and starts connecting it to Clark, and Clark has to dig himself out of it. That starts Clark thinking that maybe it would be wise to have a secret identity. He starts embracing the idea that there's someone out there saving people. He's not denying that completely anymore, he's just not ready to tell anyone it's him. And that makes this year very exciting for us." No telling yet if there's actually going to be a costume, but the Superman brand is definitely in development..
How cool is this?!
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for all the new spoilers.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Whats the middle of the season Like episode 15??
Old 08-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

OMG Tom in those pictures

Thanks for all the new spoilers everyone

Here's a description of the new season
Quote:
Now in its eighth season, this modern reinterpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters continues to blend realism, adventure and emotion into an exciting action series. With realistic portrayals and award-winning, state-of-the-art special effects, SMALLVILLE stars Tom Welling (The Fog, Cheaper by the Dozen movies), Allison Mack (The Ant Bully, Opposite Sex), Erica Durance (House of the Dead, The Butterfly Effect 2), Aaron Ashmore (Veronica Mars, The West Wing, upcoming The Christmas Cottage), Cassidy Freeman (Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee, Cold Case), Sam Witwer (Battlestar Galatica) and Justin Hartley (Aquaman, Passions). From Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Smallville airs Thursdays (8:00–9:00 p.m. ET/PT) on The CW.

This season, Clark Kent (Welling) moves closer than ever to embracing his calling as the iconic superhero he is destined to become. Spending less time in his hometown and more time in the big city of Metropolis, Clark will encounter new challenges and new faces – both friend and foe – as he begins his career at the Daily Planet. Characters from every corner of the DC Comics universe will pay visits, including Plastique, the heroine-to-be with an explosive personality; Maxima, the seductive, intergalactic goddess; and Superman's most formidable adversary, Doomsday, the only character who is able to kill Superman. This season will also feature an appearance by DC Comics' time-traveling Legion of Superheroes, who return from the future in an episode to be penned by renowned comic book writer Geoff Johns.

Last season came to a stunning conclusion with a confrontation between Clark and his longtime nemesis, Lex Luthor (former series star Michael Rosenbaum) under the frozen columns of Clark's arctic Fortress of Solitude. Years of secrets came to a head as Clark's former friend finally discovered the truth about Clark's alien heritage. Clark's world soon came crashing down as the fortress crumbled in an icy avalanche, leaving both characters' fate a mystery.

Lex's moment of truth didn't come without a price. He murdered his father, Lionel (former series star John Glover) for information about the legendary Traveler. Clark also had to defeat Brainiac (recurring guest star James Marsters), who had banished Clark's Supergirl cousin Kara (recurring guest star Laura Vandervoort) to the Phantom Zone and attacked both Chloe (Mack) and Lana (former series star Kristin Kreuk), leaving them both in catatonic comas. Though Brainiac's demise ultimately lifted their trances, Chloe was soon arrested for hacking into federal databases – just as she was about to respond to a marriage proposal from Jimmy Olsen (Ashmore). Meanwhile, in a tearful, videotaped good-bye, Lana told Clark that she was leaving Smallville and his life forever, encouraging Clark to fulfill his destiny – something he wouldn't be able to accomplish with her in his world. While one chapter of his life seemingly came to an end, another was about to begin. With fewer commitments tethering Clark to the farm, Lois Lane (Durance) asked him to apply for a job opening at the Daily Planet.

Season eight begins a few weeks after the Fortress' icy collapse, as a LuthorCorp arctic excavation team investigates Lex's whereabouts. Members of the Justice League reunite in the search for Clark, who has been rendered powerless by the fall of the Fortress. As the season unfolds, Clark's new position at the Daily Planet will mean working across the desk from Lois. The two will be forced to team up to cover Metropolis' most pressing goings on. Sometimes it's Lois herself who becomes Clark's biggest obstacle, especially when he's on a deadline. But with Clark and Lois thrust into such close proximity, sparks are bound to fly, and feelings will start to surface that come as a surprise to both of them. At the same time, Clark begins to discover the balancing act he must perform as he explores his dual identities as both reporter and superhero.

Even with Lex gone, the Luthor mansion isn't vacant for long. Its newest resident is the beguiling Tess Mercer (Freeman), who, according to Lex's written instructions, has been placed in charge of LuthorCorp and all of its projects, including oversight of the Daily Planet. Tess proves to be as inscrutable as she is cunning, and is an enigmatic new presence in everyone's lives. It won't be long before Tess' attention turns to Clark. But Clark is wary of her intentions, and as the layers of her past are peeled away, new mysteries surface. Through it all, Tess' resolve remains unshakable – to find Lex Luthor, as she is convinced he is still alive.

Clark isn't the only one who will face formidable challenges. Oliver Queen (Hartley) returns to make Metropolis his home. He finds himself at a crossroads, forced to travel through some dark terrain – especially when demons from his past are reawakened. Oliver ultimately begins to question his role as a superhero, just as Clark is embracing his own.

With a new fiancé and puzzling new abilities that intrigue her as much as they frighten her, Chloe decides to turn her attention toward helping others. She takes over where Lana left off and reopens the Isis Foundation to provide counseling for those with meteor-powered abilities. She soon finds just how tricky the meteor-powered can be. Chloe's life is further complicated when she meets Metropolis paramedic Davis Bloome (Witwer). A tireless public servant, Bloome strikes up a fast friendship with Chloe. Soulful and mysterious, Bloome has demons of his own. He's troubled by large gaps of time that he can't remember, and as he comes closer to the answers, he must confront his own worst fear – that at his core he is pure evil.

The series, based on DC Comics characters, was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar (both of Spider-Man, Shanghai Noon movies, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and is executive produced by Kelly Souders (Stuck) & Brian Peterson (But I'm a Cheerleader), Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer (both of Control, Natural Selection), Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins and Joe Davola (latter three from One Tree Hill, The Bronx Is Burning, Norbit, Wild Hogs). This description was copied and pasted from KryptonSite.com. Superman was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
Source

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow what a great Lana return

Clark's Love Life, Lana Edition: Kristin Kreuk will be back, for five episodes total, right in the middle of the season, at what Swimmer calls "a fairly inopportune time." Like at a moment when Lois and Clark just happen to be making out in a closet? "It won't be that drastic, but you're not that far off." Still, when it comes to the legendary drama that is "Clana," Swimmer said, "Clark is getting past it. He's not mulling over it too much, he's learned his lessons, and it's time for him to move forward, but of course, when Lana shows up in person, that makes things a lot more complicated for him."
Old 08-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Episode 8.10: Legion
Airdate: November 2008
8/28 - [Exec producer Darren] Swimmer confirmed an appearance by the Legion of Superheroes (not to be confused with the Justice League, although Swimmer also said they would love to have a storyline for Justice Leaguer Wonder Woman on the show). Regarding the Legion: "It's three superheroes, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad-although we might not use those names-on a mission from Superman in the future, who sends them back to help make things right." Source: Kristin on E!Online

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 08-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so I just saw those pics of Clark and Oliver. One expression:

The only two Clark Kents I've ever really had a crush on were Dean Caine and Brandon Routh. Now come season 8 Tom Welling just might be my #3 on the list
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

They are all

Imagine a photoshoot with all three?? Yum

But the spoilers sound really good, I hope we get some more promotion soon. Perhaps when Gossip Girl and 90210 premieres, maybe the CW will remember Smallville lol

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Addicted Fan

thanks a lot for spoilers and description
season 8 looks really good so far

icon by *Nora*
Old 08-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

SMALLVILLE's Clark to have many women this season!

If you don't see it right away just click at the Fall TV CW tab

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Photos without any annoying Tags for Episode 8.02
photos

Additional 8.01 Photos
photos
Closed Thread   Post New Thread