Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I cant believe Lois is going to confess her love. I hope its not i love you like a brother or another AU episode.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Uhh i don't think Lois confesses her love for Clark just yet? Where did you read that spoiler?

Old 08-27-2008, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

It's from Ausiello, Bree.

Quote:
From Ausiello:
Question: Do you have any new Lois/Clark Smallville scoop? -- Trish
Ausiello: At some point within the first seven episodes, one of them will confess their love for the other. (Hint: The one doing the confessing is not pictured to the left.) Also within that time frame: Jimmy will ****** *** Clark's ******.
The picture he is talking about is one of CK.

Over at DI we were speculating that it'll probably happen in Committed, when they are undercover. We know from a previous spoiler that LnC will have to deal with a truth machine or something like that, so it's possible that she says she loves Clark while in front of the machine and the machine doesn't recognize it as a lie :shrugh:

Old 08-27-2008, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Oh woah! How did i miss that one! That's so cool so Lois will actually admit she loves Clark? They make out?! And they pretend to be a couple? *does the happy dance* This episode is sounding even better than Hyrdo, Crimson or Siren combined!!

Quote:
Jimmy will ****** *** Clark's ******.
Jimmy will ****** *** Clark's 'secret'?

I can't figure out the middle to words! Grrr!

Old 08-27-2008, 12:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
Oh woah! How did i miss that one! That's so cool so Lois will actually admit she loves Clark? They make out?! And they pretend to be a couple? *does the happy dance* This episode is sounding even better than Hyrdo, Crimson or Siren combined!!

Jimmy will ****** *** Clark's 'secret'?

I can't figure out the middle to words! Grrr!

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 08-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

No frakkin way! I'm so stupid! HAHAHAHAHA

Old 08-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

No way Bree! We just complete eachother!

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 08-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Awww we totally do!

Old 08-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Breezy

Btw, CW is runned by morons. A few days ago they released a "new" promo poster of the season with Lois and Clark, which was basically three pictures photoshopped together (I'm saying three because the Clark in the poster was made by photoshopping two pictures together ). Last night they released three other "new" posters...the series of triangle posters they made in season six...
Nice way of promoting their best rated show

Old 08-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, DP.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

Haha Shhh Marta

Oh i know! I want a new s8 pic! It's getting ridiculous! They just keep photoshopping the same pics over and over!

Old 08-27-2008, 04:16 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah I want a new one too...
Quote:
Btw, CW is runned by morons.
you're right! same with gilmore girls season 6-when the series "went" from WB to CW we didn't get ANY promo pics that was really disappointing!

As for Clois: I just read the good news (I know I'm behind but I wasn't at home) If they kiss, wouldn't she realize it was him in the alley?
oh and because of the confession: could happen when they have to answer the questions but could also be just a normal "ILU" because they have to act?! which wouldn't be a real confession then?!

icon by *Nora*
Old 08-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

The recent spoilers are intresting. But Im not too happy with her telling him she loves him. Un less there is an alteria motive. Like it being an undercover thing. Part of the fun of the Superman story is her falling for Superman first. Like this she's just another girl falling for his charms when he hasn't done anything to warrent it.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
Oh i know! I want a new s8 pic! It's getting ridiculous! They just keep photoshopping the same pics over and over!
It's borderline unprofessional and disrespectful to the fans, and the cast memebers.

CW is a failure of a company so far. They are lucky to have SV and SN to anchor their Thursday Night programming.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!

Quote:
Question: Do you have any new Lois-Clark Smallville scoop? -- Trish
Ausiello: At some point within the first seven episodes, one of them will confess their love for the other. (Hint: The one doing the confessing is not pictured to the left.) Also within that time frame: Jimmy will ****** *** Clark's ******.
Source

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread