Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2010, 10:35 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Loyal Fan

tftnt lisa

I never thought i'd be saying this, but i too am excited for freddie's ep. the whole naomi cheating has sobered me up and, now i'm more easily able to care and have interest in all of the other characters, except jj.

i'm not looking forward to his ep at ALL! Still, s4 has been fantastic so far. Really enjoying it. At this point, it's all about Katie for me. I've always loved her, and now we're getting a whole ep full of katie. It's going to be epic. JB also said that it was the funniest ep this year, so that should take some of the edge off of the dark theme we've been subjected to so far. Think i might get some flan in so that i can watch and eat

Last edited by LilyLover; 02-09-2010 at 03:18 AM
Old 02-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I cannot waiiit for her promo/clips on Thursday

I'm excited for Freddie's too.. JB did say it was his favourite and it would blow our minds, lol. And we have the party and the carnival so we should finally get some decent group stuff. Speaking of, do we know if anyone else is at Katie's party besides Emily, Naomi and Effy?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, I always look forward to everyone's episodes. Even JJ's, which sounds really good to me. And as for Naomi's cheating, even though I hated it at first, I think the storyline has a lot of potential to turn out really good, if it's treated right. I guess I trust Skins, even though they're ridiculous sometimes .
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 AM
Loyal Fan

IA echo fades about the end of ep promo clips. Last year, i only watched certain eps for those

Yeah Lailonian, i hated the naomi cheating storyline too, but it's grown on me considerably, and if they treat it right, (which i suspect that they do, given Kat's support of Naomily in recent interviews) it could be gold.

I just want to see the character development. It shall be intriguing.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay, there's a new clip from this week's episode on DigitalSpy.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Cook's mum should be fun.

Quote:
Speaking of, do we know if anyone else is at Katie's party besides Emily, Naomi and Effy?
Weren't JJ and Thomas in the bts pictures? Or I'm totally imagining it?

Quote:
Yeah Lailonian, i hated the naomi cheating storyline too, but it's grown on me considerably, and if they treat it right, (which i suspect that they do, given Kat's support of Naomily in recent interviews) it could be gold.
If it was good enough to convince Kat that Naomi would treat Emily right, maybe it will be good enough to convince us.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I'm looking forward to Effy's episode the most. Oh and of course Katie's! Then the finale. Still upset Naomi doesn't get an episode but I'm almost over it.

Hopefully they do convince us. Naomi is not gonna sit on her arse, moping like a tortured vamp from episodes 3-7, and then only get off her butt in episode 8 right?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Naomi is not gonna sit on her arse, moping like a tortured vamp from episodes 3-7, and then only get off her butt in episode 8 right?
Hopefully. Because I doubt even the most obsessed N/E fan would buy into such contrived plot device.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I certainly wouldn't. If Naomi doesn't make any effort (which I doubt, but who knows) until episode 8 then I hope once Naomi makes her grand gesture, Emily turns her down. LOL.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lailonian (View Post)
And as for Naomi's cheating, even though I hated it at first, I think the storyline has a lot of potential to turn out really good, if it's treated right. I guess I trust Skins, even though they're ridiculous sometimes .
Agreed. Hated the cheating storyline cause it's so common, but the story has huge potential to take this relationship up a notch.

Naomi is not gonna sit on her arse, moping like a tortured vamp from episodes 3-7, and then only get off her butt in episode 8 right?

I hope not. Wanna see the journey to a reconciliation, not moping about. That'll be annoying. Speaking of episode, i looking forward to Cook's and Katies. Cooks cause we get to see his mother and maybe learn about his past with her. And Katie's cause i wanna see this character develop and wanna see the deeper side to her. Freddie's episode seems interesting too.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Oh, Cook's mum. Why can't a Skins parent be normal for once?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiquity (View Post)
Oh, Cook's mum. Why can't a Skins parent be normal for once?
Normal ey...i wonder if Skins know what normal is
Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Because it's SKINS Antiquity I totally have a skins mother..and father for that matter, and look how i turned out *does booty dance*

I'm over the cheating, but the only way for my heart to be completely healed is if Naomi pursues emily time and time again and gets turned down. THEN and only THEN can Naomi mope for a bit (because she THINKS she's done everything to get emily back and has lost the love of her life) Then she can make the grand gesture in the finale, once realizing that she's not taking no for an answer.

And i hope the grand gesture isn't Naomi singing to emily, professing her love, in a room full of ppl. That would be lame!! The NE fans are watching Naomi and emily's storyline like hawks now, and we're analyzing everything for character consistency and whether what happens is realistic, contrived etc...

There's only a few paths the storyline can go down which will satifsy the fans if Naomi and emily end up together at the end (which they will) so i hope the writers do it correctly.

I'm so excited for Cook's ep. I love that boy probably to an unhealthy extent. Jack seems cool too.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLover (View Post)
I'm over the cheating, but the only way for my heart to be completely healed is if Naomi pursues emily time and time again and gets turned down. THEN and only THEN can Naomi mope for a bit (because she THINKS she's done everything to get emily back and has lost the love of her life) Then she can make the grand gesture in the finale, once realizing that she's not taking no for an answer.
I agree with this. Much better than what I was thinking when I first read that spoiler.

Naomi moping about for 5 episodes and only doing something in episode 8 when a light-bulb goes off in her head. I don't know, I'll reserve full judgment until I actually see it play out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread