Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Skins S&S #23: Because S4 is making us anxious and excited

Skins Spoilers and Speculations

Spoilers So Far:

- There will be no shared episodes so two characters will not have an episode-Naomi and Pandora

- Emily goes a bit off the rails

- Freddie/Effy, Cook and Katie have scenes at a carnival

- Cook/Effy will be developed later in S4

- Kaya said Effy only kisses one guy all series (said when only ep 1-4 had been filmed)

- John Bishop (Rob Fitch) tweets confirm Rob appears in more than one episode and that there are Fitch family arguments

- Appears Effy has some type of emotional break down and is sent to a clinic to recover

- Effy is brainwashed by the clinic's psychiatrist Dr Foster and changes

- Spoilers suggest that Freddie and Cook may have to rescue Effy from the clinic

- The character of Lara will become the girlfriend of JJ. She is a 17-year-old single mother

- JB said Katie's episode is funny and sweet and she will have a lot more to do in S4

- Gordon Mcpherson (friend of James Fitch) will likely make an appearence

- Thomas will have more to do in S4

- Tweets from cast and JB say: Effy and Katie share a scene in ep 4, JJ and Katie share a scene ep 7. Though it's unknown what they are about

- Will Young will appear in an episode as the college guidance councellor, Mr T Love in Freddie's episode (ep 5)

- We know that characters Ben, Candy, Sam and Lara will all appear at some point in S4

- Cook will have a sex scene in the finale with a girl called Arcia

- James Fitch will appear in the finale

- Naomi makes a declaration of love to Emily in the finale, "to lay her heart on the table for all to see"

- Thomas discovers a talent for running in the finale

- Pandora gets a place at Harvard in the finale

- It appears that Pandora may be living at Naomi's house by the finale

- It looks almost certain the final scene of S4 will not include Effy, Freddie, Cook, Katie, Thomas, or JJ. Not known yet who it will include of the other 3 characters

Spoilers from JB on twitter:

- JJ will have a love interest.
- Emily will have tons to do in S4
- Naomi/Emily will have a sex scene.
- JJ will have the greatest character growth in S4, according to JB.
- Plenty of nudity.
- JJ will continue to do magic.
- The best episodes according to JB will be 2, 5 and 7. But he said that all of them are awesome.
- The friendship between Katie and JJ will be explored.
- Naomi/Emily have loads of screentime together.
- Naomi/Emily will hug and more onscreen.
- Effy and Pandora have plenty of scenes together.
- Naomi and Katie will still banter, but won't be best friends.
- Cook shows different sides in S4.
- There's plenty of parties.
- Cook/Effy will have plenty going on, but no specific's given.
- Cook is friends with Naomi/Emily, but not best friends.
- There will be no trips out of the country for the characters, but that doesn't mean that they will not go elsewhere.
- We'll see Naomi's mother Gina again.
- Pandora's mother won't appear.
- There will be a scene for Emily being on the receiving end of sex.
- Pandora will be explored more.
- Some of the characters get into fights.
- Freddie will have a major plot that doesn't necessarily involve Effy.
- Naomi will have a scene with Rob Fitch.
- Naomi's sexuality apparently may not be labeled in S4.
- The relationship between Tony and Effy will be mentioned.
- There are loads of new characters.
- The finale for the couples will be "interesting to say the least".
- JB said that we'll need a tissue for the finale.
- There may be a connecting character to Gen 3 in S4, but JB hasn't decided yet.

OFFICIAL FOOTAGE FROM S4 PT 2

Please keep the talk centered on spoilers or Cook gets it.
- Lisa

Last edited by Skinsfan; 02-12-2010 at 04:25 AM
Old 02-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Synopsis

Episode 3: Cook

Cook is up on a charge of GBH. Despite multiple witnesses, he insists on pleading not guilty, to the frustration of his brief, Duncan. He’s granted bail but given an electronic tagging order and curfewed to the house of his Mum.
Mum is Ruth Byatt, a famous contemporary artist. Returning for the first time in a while, Cook is reunited with his younger half-brother Paddy, who idolises him.

Episode 4: Katie

Since Rob Fitch Fitness went bust, Jenna has been the sole breadwinner in the Fitch family; her new wedding-planning business
Old 02-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Lisa
It's been one week since you looked at me, threw your arms in the air and said 'You're crazy!'
"That's better."
Lena icon: Unfortunate Non Blonde ♥
Old 02-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt

Btw, I never added it to the other thread, but if you want to add to the OP, here are those
outfit spoilers
Old 02-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT. Let's ALL make a concerted effort to get through at least one thread without ship bashing.... pretty please?

I'm still wondering why Katie slaps Emily? Obvs family stuff but must be pretty severe deserve a shmack in front of friends (again)...
Old 02-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't add all the spoilers from that outfit ones as some are irrelevant and don't tell us anything specific. I did add the big ones, like the finale stuff and the Effy things with Dr Foster.

Funnily enough I just had a theory about the twin slap in the Naomily thread, i'll copy and paste it:

I have a feeling the Katie slap is because after Emily goes postal on Naomi, Jenna or Rob try to intervene and Emily in her temper goes off on her mum or dad about Rob's cheating with her aunt and it's a big revelation to Katie. Would explain why Emily says "playing happy familiies. Pretending to love eachother" and it would explain why Katie really slaps her hard because she just shattered her perfect image of her parents marriage.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm still wondering why Katie slaps Emily? Obvs family stuff but must be pretty severe deserve a shmack in front of friends (again)...
I wonder if this is when Emily says that stuff about "pretending to be happy families..."
Looks like Emily will ruin that party, and that may piss off Katie.

Quote:
Thomas discovers a talent for running in the finale
I don't know, but this made me laugh.
Although, he mentioned running in that scene with Emily last season. lol Maybe it's something he has been doing all the time.. we were just never lucky enough to see it.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of the ep 4 synopsis said something about a revelation or similar to that.

Katie finds herself increasingly tested as she juggles relationship problems with helping at her mother's wedding-planning business. A disaster ensues at an over-the-top Wag ceremony - but when she turns to Emily for help, even more problems are unearthed

And as I doubt Naomi cheating (which I don't think Katie will know) is the big thing, so that's why I reckon Emily in her temper reveals her dad's affair years before. That would make Katie really mad at her and it would explain why Emily deserves the slap.

The Thomas running thing is so lame and just obvious tacked on to give Thomas an ending. But as it is his character ending I reckoned it should be in the list.

Last edited by Skinsfan; 02-08-2010 at 05:17 PM
Old 02-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)

And as I doubt Naomi cheating (which I don't think Katie will know) is the big thing, so that's why I reckon Emily in her temper reveals her dad's affair years before. That would make Katie really mad at her and it would explain why Emily deserves the slap.

The Thomas running thing is so lame and just obvious tacked on to give Thomas an ending. But as it is his character ending I reckoned it should be in the list.
Emily saying that line about playing happy families and then spilling about her parents past totally fits. I forgot all about that line.

I couldn't help but think of Curtis from misfits when I heard about Thomas' running SL. It does appear weird and jsut out of the blue "hey I discovered I can run really fast", although I'd rather they take his story to this than focusing on his family more because that didn't interest me. (But that's to do with the fact that I can't relate to him)
Old 02-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

I think that´s probably what will happen...I don´t get why Naomi stands there just looking though... Katie should half turn and slap Naoms too that would make the scene perfect...KATIE RULES !
Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ha yeah totally. Naomi deserves a proper bitch slap... and who better than the HBIC Katie. I mean I still love Naomi but even I wanted to punch her right in the kisser for doing what she did.

I'm hoping James has a few more classic one-liners in Katies ep... I know to some he's a creepy little bugger but I can't help but lol at his random comments.

Also didn't Merv say on twitter wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy back, like when they were doing readthroughs something about Cook having the funniest line for Ep1 or something like that?? What line would that have been? Congo **** was mildly funny but given the scene it was used in and the build up of drama it was hardly hilarious.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan;440276[/I

And as I doubt Naomi cheating (which I don't think Katie will know) is the big thing, so that's why I reckon Emily in her temper reveals her dad's affair years before. That would make Katie really mad at her and it would explain why Emily
Despite Emily's anger I doubt she'll bring up her Dad's infidelity - bad as that is. It's too long ago, the important people (Rob/Jenna) have let it go. It was so strong of Rob to let Emily in on such a sore point - Talk about a genuine and positive Father/Daughter relationship.......

Last edited by Beached; 02-08-2010 at 05:59 PM
Old 02-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If it isn't something like that, then I don't know what else could explain what Emily says about pretending and why Katie would slap her.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
If it isn't something like that, then I don't know what else could explain what Emily says about pretending and why Katie would slap her.
The "Pretending...." comment and the slap aren't nessacarily in the same acts of ep4 (crap as I am at speculation, LOL). Rob/Jenna share a snog at Roundview: imagine Emily witnessing it - in her mind Jenna's about as fake as life gets so maybe that where the "Prentending...."comment comes from.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I remember Emily and Katie walking away in the background while Rob and Jenna were snogging, though. So I don't think it's going to be a melodramatic scene like that, it might even serve as a sign to Emily that her parents still love each other despite of mistakes from the past, and that everything might work out in the end. It would be nice if at least one set of Skins parents had a happy marriage.

So, Freddie's ep description tomorrow, right? I'm actually looking forward to his episode.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread