Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2016, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I still can't believe Fiona is pregnant now, too.

Like, where are they going with this? Is she going to end up having a baby with her boss?

I can't even.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 01-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
I still can't believe Fiona is pregnant now, too.

Like, where are they going with this? Is she going to end up having a baby with her boss?

I can't even.
He seems to be treating her alright and has given her a good job so of course he won't be the dad. Nothing is easy in Shameless.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
Although from next week's promo it can be assumed that she doesn't know who fathered the child (she goes to see Gus). I bet it's Jimmy/Steve/whatever his third name was just to mess with Fiona and make her storylines repeat themselves yet again.

I was actually surprised that she didn't head straight to a clinic to get an abortion.
Ugh, I really hope it's not Jimmy/Steve (but I suppose I wouldn't be surprised).

When Fiona told Debbie toward the end of the episode that they would go to the clinic together, it made me wonder if she was thinking of getting an abortion (she phrased it something like, "We'll both go" to Debbie).

I don't understand how Debbie is still holding onto the idea of having a baby. She couldn't even keep her flour baby one day, and she now knows Derek doesn't want to be a dad. Does she really think she'll go find him in Florida and they'll be happy together?
Old 01-18-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

could JimmySteve be the dad? How long was it in actual time since he was around last?
Old 01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
could JimmySteve be the dad? How long was it in actual time since he was around last?
It doesn't seem like much time has passed between this season and the last.

I'm guessing if Fiona thinks Gus might be the dad it's possible Jimmy/Steve could be since she plit with Gus not long after having sex with Jimmy/Steve. So theorically her last time with Gus is pretty close to her last time with Jimmy/Steve.

It all depends how far along she is.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Not really all that spoilery, but it informs us about what each girl is thinking:
‘Shameless’: Fiona Pregnant — Season 6 Spoilers | TVLine

Shameless dropped another bombshell on viewers during Sunday night’s episode — but the latest baby twist didn’t belong to mother-to-be Debbie.

Quote:
While getting drug tested for her new job promotion, Fiona learned that she’s pregnant.
“First of all, we wanted to show real life,” executive producer Nancy Pimental says of the storyline. “We just wanted to show the authenticity of a 24-year-old who has a lot of sex. She’s probably going to get pregnant if she’s not [using protection].”
Pimental acknowledges that there are obvious parallels between the two Gallagher sisters’ arcs, but the EP also wanted to “explore a completely different storyline from Debbie’s, where she is so positive this is what she wants to do, and Fiona is so positive that she doesn’t want the baby,” Pimental says.

After having raised her siblings, “there’s no hesitation” on Fiona’s part about not wanting to have a child, Pimental continues. “You never see that either. People usually grapple with their choices.” And if you’re still doubting Fiona’s stance, the EP confirms that by suggesting she and Debbie go to the clinic together, Fi “absolutely” means she wants to have an abortion.
So will she go through with the procedure? “You definitely find out a few episodes later,” Pimental hedges, adding that Fiona will “ultimately tell Sean” about the baby despite the fact that he recently relapsed and shot up drugs.
Meanwhile, Debs “digs her heels in the sand more” in regard to her own pregnancy, Pimental previews.
“Debbie is her own individual person, and it’s right for her,” she continues. “If anything, she’s almost more mature about it than Fiona, because Fiona is trying to put this blanket action over both of them, and Debbie’s attitude is, ‘We’re two different people. You go and do what you want, but I want to do what I want.'”
Old 01-18-2016, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

shes supposed to be 24?
Old 01-19-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm surprised they haven't explored this storyline earlier. It makes total sense under the circumstances. My guess is that the identity of the father will be a factor in Fiona's decision.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
He seems to be treating her alright and has given her a good job so of course he won't be the dad. Nothing is easy in Shameless.
I actually glad the baby isn't his. He clearly isn't ready to a father. Not sure how I feel about the other two.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Shameless - NSFW - Advance Preview: "Coping" | Spoilers
Old 02-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
Old 02-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen this season yet but are both girls still pregnant?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-10-2016, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yes, they are at the moment.

I love the spoilers!
Old 02-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the preview!

Both girls are, indeed, still pregnant. Idk how much longer Fiona will go, but they've already made a point to tell us that Debbie is too far along for an abortion.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 02-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
I actually glad the baby isn't his. He clearly isn't ready to a father. Not sure how I feel about the other two.
He already is a father though.
But I hope Steve Jimmy Jack is the father.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread