Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Secret Circle S&S #5: Where will you be when the spoilers come out? Here!

= new information.

Andrew Miller talks Nick and Melissa

Exclusive! Kevin Williamson Teases Principal Chamberlain's Big Blowup - The Secret Circle

Louis Hunter Talks Sex, Teens And Secret Circle Magic | Chevron One

FROM EXECUTIVE PRODUCER KEVIN WILLIAMSON ("THE VAMPIRE DIARIES") COMES A STORY ABOUT A SECRET CIRCLE OF FRIENDS WITH EXTRAORDINARY POWERS --- Cassie Blake's (Britt Robertson, "Life Unexpected") world is turned upside down after her mother dies in a mysterious accident, forcing Cassie to move in with her loving grandmother Jane (Ashley Crow, "Heroes") in the small town of Chance Harbor, Washington. While trying to adjust to her new life, Cassie is quickly befriended by Diana Meade (Shelley Hennig, "Days of Our Lives"), a sweet-natured classmate who offers to show her around and introduces her to mean-girl Faye (Phoebe Tonkin, "H2O: Just Add Water"), her sidekick Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy, "50/50," "Smallville") and Cassie's next door neighbor Nick (Louis Hunter, "Out of the Blue"). Things get complicated when she meets Adam (Thomas Dekker, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"), Diana's boyfriend, with whom she feels an instant and powerful connection. Upon meeting one of her mother's childhood friends, Dawn Chamberlain (Natasha Henstridge, "Species"), the school principal and Faye's mother, Cassie begins to wonder why her mother never spoke of her hometown. When strange and dangerous things begin to happen, Cassie's new friends are forced to tell her their secret - they are all witches and her arrival will complete the Circle. However, the Circle has not been drawn together again by chance - Diana's father, Charles Meade (Gale Harold, "Queer as Folk," "Desperate Housewives") has plans of his own for the group.

Stills: Here
Promo: 3 Minute Promo Official Promo
Sneak Peek: Sneak Peek 1 Sneak Peek 2
Airdate: September 15
Written by: Andrew Miller and Kevin Williamson
Directed by: Liz Friedlander
Sides: adam dawn faye diana nick

CASSIE ATTEMPTS TO HAVE A LIFE WITHOUT WITCHCRAFT BUT DIANA HAS DIFFERENT PLANS --- In an effort to distance herself from the Circle and establish a normal teenage life in Chance Harbor, Cassie (Britt Robertson) befriends Sally Matthews (guest star Logan Browning), a non-witch. Concerned their powers are getting out of control, Diana (Shelley Hennig) pushes everyone to bind the Circle, but Faye (Phoebe Jane Tonkin) is thrilled with the increase in her powers and refuses to participate, while Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) flirts with Nick (Louis Hunter) despite Faye's warnings. Meanwhile, Adam (Thomas Dekker) fights his growing feelings for Cassie, but circumstances continue to throw them together, forcing Cassie to make a decision. Gale Harold, Natasha Henstridge and Ashley Crow also star. Liz Friedlander directed the episode written by Kevin Williamson & Andrew Miller (#102).

Promo: Official promo Extended promo
Sneak Peek: Preview
Airdate: September 22
Written by: Kevin Williamson & Andrew Miller
Sides:

ADAM IS JEALOUS WHEN CASSIE BRINGS A DATE TO THE SCHOOL DANCE --- A cute jock named Luke (guest star Zachary Abel) asks Cassie (Britt Robertson) to the school dance, and after watching Adam (Thomas Dekker) spend time with Diana (Shelley Hennig) at the boathouse, she accepts his offer. Meanwhile, Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) sees the dance as an opportunity to get closer to Nick (Louis Hunter). Faye (Phoebe Jane Tonkin), on the other hand, has no plans to go and remains focused on finding a way to control her powers. Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) discovers someone from their past, an intense man named Zachary (guest star Dave Baez), is in town asking questions about the Cassie and the Circle, so she asks Charles (Gale Harold) to keep an eye on him. Colin Bucksey directed the episode written by Richard Hatem (#103).

Promo:
Sneak Peek:
Airdate: September 29
Written by: Richard Hatem
Directed by: Colin Bucksey
Sides:

CASSIE RIGHTS A WRONG FROM HER MOTHER'S PAST --- Cassie (Britt Robertson) looks up an old friend of her mother's named Heather Barnes (guest star Camille Sullivan) and discovers she has been in a catatonic state since the night of the fire 16 years ago. Feeling guilty that her mother and her Circle may have had something to do with Heather's current state, Cassie tells Diana (Shelley Hennig) that she wants to use magic to help Heather. Diana refuses to help, but Faye (Phoebe Jane Tonkin) is more than happy to conjure up a spell - for a price. Thomas Dekker, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Louis Hunter also star. Dave Barrett directed the episode written by David Ehrman (#104).

Stills:
Promo:
Sneak Peek:
Airdate:
Written by: David Ehrman
Directed by: Dave Barrett
Sides:

CASSIE IS TORN BETWEEN HER FAMILY AND THE CIRCLE — Torn between her loyalties to the Circle and her family, Cassie (Britt Robertson) wrestles with the secrets she must keep from her grandmother (Ashley Crow). Nick (Louis Hunter) is thrown for a loop when Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) adopts a new attitude and enlists his help to track down her family’s Book of Shadows. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) is also recruited but isn’t happy about being the third wheel. Meanwhile, Diana (Shelley Hennig) is craving some alone time with Adam (Thomas Dekker) and arranges a date night so they can rekindle the spark in their relationship, but all six of them are brought together to fight off a dark force that threatens to destroy the Circle from within. Completely unaware of the new danger encroaching on their children, Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) joins Charles (Gale Harold) aboard his boat to further their plans for the Circle, but is surprised to find that Charles may have more than business on his mind.

Stills:
Promo:
Sneak Peek:
Airdate:
Written by:
Sides:

Stills:
Promo:
Sneak Peek:
Airdate:
Written by:
Sides:

CASSIE THROWS AN EPIC HALLOWEEN PARTY THAT TAKES A DANGEROUS TURN— Deciding the Circle needs to have a little fun, Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) convinces Cassie (Britt Robertson) to throw a big Halloween party. Intent on wooing Jake (guest star Chris Zylka) back, Faye goes all out on her Halloween costume. After a fight with Diana (Shelley Hennig), Adam (Thomas Dekker) turns to Cassie for advice. Meanwhile, some dangerous, uninvited guests set their sights on the Circle. Charles Beeson directed the episode written by Michelle Lovretta (#107).

Stills:
Promo:
Sneak Peek:
Airdate:
Written by:
Sides:

Casting News

*Logan Browning cast as Sally Mathews, a non witch who befriends Cassie.

*Zachary Abel to guest star in one episode as a jock who asks Cassie out.

General News

haustonst: What can you tell me about Secret Circle that hasn't been told yet?
Hmm...How about that fans of the original book series (written by L.J. Smith) may see some familiar faces pop up in unexpected ways? "I think it's a really fun way to introduce characters, especially for people who love the book series," executive producer Andrew Miller tells us. "We'll definitely do that." Black John, perhaps? "We might incorporate a character like Black John," Miller teases. "He might be renamed." -Kristin

secret_circle: Any Secret Circle goodies?
A key difference between TSC and Vampire Diaries? Cassie (Britt Robertson) isn't exactly a goody two-shoes like Elena (Nina Dobrev). Cassie falling in love with Adam (Thomas Dekker), even though she shouldn't, "brings her into these dark feelings in herself," Miller explains. "We start this journey with Cassie between good and evil inside herself that relates to her mom and dad." - Kristin
Old 10-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Prayer circle for Nick not dying
Old 10-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread Flave!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a feeling that Nick will take the demon out of Melissa and into himself and the circle will have to do the suppression spell on him. That way he'd be in a catatonic state like Heather was but he won't die. Then they can find a way to bring him back when they learn how to kill demons.
icon: skje
Old 10-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee19 (View Post)
I have a feeling that Nick will take the demon out of Melissa and into himself and the circle will have to do the suppression spell on him. That way he'd be in a catatonic state like Heather was but he won't die. Then they can find a way to bring him back when they learn how to kill demons.
Oh I like this spec
Old 10-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that theory too
Old 10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I figure if Nick is in the catatonic state, then that would break the circle or at least weaken it. Then if Jake is really Nick's brother, he could then complete the circle until Nick wakes up.
icon: skje
Old 10-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I figure if Nick is in the catatonic state, then that would break the circle or at least weaken it. Then if Jake is really Nick's brother, he could then complete the circle until Nick wakes up.
I don't want him to stick around though
Old 10-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why, because he could end up with Faye once again?
Old 10-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thats a good theory, someone actually came up with a similar one on another site...but I keep going back to the episode 6 stills where Melissa is all smiles when Nick is not at his best considering whats suppose to happen in episode 5....idk I have a feeling it will play out as you say but I don't think Melissa will remember anything...I just have a feeling.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, guys . I just watched the episode, it was awesome .

I think everyone will be okay, maybe even revived.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT <3
so it only affected Melissa not Nick,cause from the end of teh episode it did look like it was going to Nick before but then it went to mellisa.I think thats a great theory

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}

Last edited by fire for a heart; 10-06-2011 at 09:28 PM
Old 10-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Why, because he could end up with Faye once again?
Partially DNW that at all.

Nick is my fave guy

Not sure if this was posted already? Mostly stuff we already know anyway..

The Secret Circle Spoiler Roundup: Brand-New Scoop From Season 1!

Quote:
If you can’t wait until Thursday’s all-new Secret Circle, check out a sneak peak at this season’s magical mysteries with Wetpaint Entertainment’s super spoiler roundup! Hop on your broomstick, because these spoilers are sure to cast a spell on you!

Why Does Cassie Turn to Faye for Help?
In this week’s all-new Secret Circle, Cassie (Britt Robertson) goes on a mystery solving mission to find out what Amelia did to her old friend Heather Barnes that was “worse than death,” and from the looks of the preview it’s not pretty. Turns out Heather’s been in a catatonic state since the night of the boat fire, and Cassie’s determined to help a witch out. She wants to use magic to save Heather, but since Diana (Shelley Hennig) refuses to help, she’s forced to ask Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) to lend a hand.

Chance Harbor Gets Another Hunky Manwitch!
If you think Melissa’s (Jessica Parker Kennedy) hot, just wait until you meet her drop dead gorgeous cousin! Rumor has it that The Secret Circle’s executive producer, Kevin Williamson, is looking for an African-American actor in his 20s to plays Melissa’s smart, funny and hunky cousin, Holden.

Do The Secret Circle Witches Have Individual Powers?
“The idea is that they’re not like X-Men in that they each have a specific superpower,” Executive Producer Andrew Miller tells TV Line. “They can all do everything, but they have a propensity towards certain things.... If you’re casting a spell that involves water, having Adam around will make that spell better.”

Will Diana Get A New Man?
Thomas Dekker admits that Cassie’s sudden arrival in town is “kind of a sad thing because he and Diana are in a comfortable, easy place, but there’s this spiritual pull that’s happening that is hard to ignore.” Poor Diana! If Adam rejects her for Cassie, who will she rebound with? Thomas hints, “Maybe Diana has that [pull] with somebody else in the group.”

The Grim Reaper Is Coming To The Secret Circle!
The Secret Circle’s whack pack of teenage witches better bust out their crystal rocks, because The Grim Reaper is coming to Chance Harbor! The verdict’s still out on what this cloaked weirdo and his giant scythe are doing in town, but there’s no way he’d claim the lives of our nearest and dearest... right?

Will Melissa Get Kidnapped On Halloween?
Rumor has it that the The Secret Circle gang spend All Hallows Eve in true witchy fashion –– by going to a Halloween party! Of course, drunken teens, hallucinogenic herbal remedies and costumes are never a good combo, and Melissa ends up being whisked away from the fun by a mysterious man dressed like a pig!

Last edited by arakha; 10-06-2011 at 09:55 PM
Old 10-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Is the new promo out for next week episode?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread