Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2015, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

looks like the crew member was right not to trust spoilertv. now spoilertv is promoting only 18 episodes of reign have been ordered.

Reign - Season 3 - 18 Episode Order | Spoilers

18 seems like an odd number but it must have something to do with syndication. they could be planning a very short, perhaps 10 episode season 4

oh and as far as that promo...poor torrance. he was once supposed to be the leading man on this show. he's not on the season 2 cover and sean got a big shot on the back with toby and addy. now this season 3 promo shows he will still be an afterthought in season 3

Last edited by makeitreign; 08-28-2015 at 10:02 AM
Old 08-28-2015, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

They haven't known what to do with Bash since Mary married Francis. It's the inevitable pitfall of inventing a non historical figure, but, not really thinking through how they're going to weave into the narrative when inevitable historical events happen i.e. Mary was married to Francis.

That trailer is symbolic of everything I hate about this show to be honest. They should never have gone near actual important historical events/people. Just keep the name Mary, Queen of Scots if you must. But, the entire show should have been her pissing around with Francis and Bash Gossip Girl style while Henry and Catherine were King and Queen. The way they portray Catherine, Diane, Marie and now Elizabeth makes my blood boil.

I'm not surprised that the episode order has been reduced. They probably want funds in case one of the mid season shows take off and needs more episodes added.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

18 is an odd number that's right.. I was however surprised they got a full season! And Yes, poor Torrance I see no real SL for him this season except maybe a little with Delphine
Old 08-28-2015, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

makeitreign, please be mindful not to double-post. Edit your first post with additional information instead. Thanks.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 08-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
18 is an odd number that's right.. I was however surprised they got a full season! And Yes, poor Torrance I see no real SL for him this season except maybe a little with Delphine
I knew letting caitlin go would just further hurt him. Now they have to pair him with a side character because there is no other regular cast member available for him. it just further pushes him to the back because no one is invested in delphine.

the network never confirmed a full episode order. I think spoilertv is just backtracking. the CW has been silent about the ep order for a reason. they were not sure.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

^ I wish they could make Basherine happen, why not.. it's reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
They haven't known what to do with Bash since Mary married Francis. It's the inevitable pitfall of inventing a non historical figure, but, not really thinking through how they're going to weave into the narrative when inevitable historical events happen i.e. Mary was married to Francis.

That trailer is symbolic of everything I hate about this show to be honest. They should never have gone near actual important historical events/people. Just keep the name Mary, Queen of Scots if you must. But, the entire show should have been her pissing around with Francis and Bash Gossip Girl style while Henry and Catherine were King and Queen. The way they portray Catherine, Diane, Marie and now Elizabeth makes my blood boil.

I'm not surprised that the episode order has been reduced. They probably want funds in case one of the mid season shows take off and needs more episodes added.
BOLD: this!
Old 08-28-2015, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't think of a noticeably younger male older woman pairing on the cw, let alone one with this huge of an age gap. in rl diane was older than henry and they changed it for the show. it is something they believe their targeted demo (18-49) yr old women do not want to see.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
I knew letting caitlin go would just further hurt him. Now they have to pair him with a side character because there is no other regular cast member available for him. it just further pushes him to the back because no one is invested in delphine.

the network never confirmed a full episode order. I think spoilertv is just backtracking. the CW has been silent about the ep order for a reason. they were not sure.
wait so its official that caitlin was fired?
Old 08-29-2015, 11:46 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth in France or Frary in England?
Old 09-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When to Watch: Friday, Oct. 9 at 8 p.m.
What to Expect: Two queens means two courts! With the introduction of Queen Elizabeth (Rachel Skarsten), Reign will split time between France and England in season three, with viewers meeting a whole new host of characters. But will the two courts ever come together? "Obviously, they're a sea part from one another, but you will see some travel back and forth," showrunner Laurie McCarthy teases. "We will see some cross-pollination between the two courts."
Reign (The CW) from 2015 Fall TV Spoiler-rama | E! Online

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 09-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

if this was official and mentioned already but here it is

Old 09-04-2015, 02:15 PM