Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
601. when i was hopeful that maybe, just maybe, this show could turn itself around and draw me back in. sadly, no.
Although maybe not as sad as it should be, especially for me, because watching this show when you literally just do not care anymore is hilarious.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks, guys, for the pictures and links!

I continued on with my 6A Netflix watch today while working from home. 6B snuck up on me during a conference call and boy was that a scary sight. I turned it off, I just can't.

6A as a whole is not bad, it's actually interesting... well, until the Charlotte reveal...
Old 06-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Remember, if you think the transphobic writing is transphobic, you're transphobic.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

EW first look at Rosewood’s newest detective, Marco Furey, who will be joining the Rosewood PD as Toby’s new boss because, as showrunner Marlene King puts it, “[Toby’s] always protecting Spencer so he can’t be so open-minded.”
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Don't know if this has already been posted since I'm way too excited to go back through pages but the great one is coming back!!

Quote:
Lindsey Shaw will return as Paige McCullers for the first time since the series' fifth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Shaw will appear in a couple of episodes in the first half of the season, beginning with episode eight.

Paige left Rosewood to be with her family in California — and escape the wrath of "A." Paige and Emily Fields' (Shay Mitchell) relationship ended in season five, but she was mentioned in passing during the show's time jump in season six.

Details about McCullers' arc hasn't been revealed yet, but considering Emily was single when season six ended, there is a chance for a rekindled romance for Paige and Emily.
Pretty Little Liars - Season 7 - Lindsey Shaw Returning | Spoilers

Oh thank you MK but if you make me watch these eps just to bring Paige back from her peaceful bliss in offscreen-ville just to ruin her, we gonna talk
Old 06-10-2016, 02:11 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Don't know if this has already been posted since I'm way too excited to go back through pages but the great one is coming back!!

Oh thank you MK but if you make me watch these eps just to bring Paige back from her peaceful bliss in offscreen-ville just to ruin her, we gonna talk
Thanks.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)

It hadn't, thanks. They're bringing everyone back and announcing them all one by one. Someone's desperate for the promo...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

I guess announcing returnees beats having to answer questions about plot holes Am I allowed to laugh at the fact this news came hours after PLL tweeted an Emily & Alison pic with the darling Emison hashtag which everyone was so delighted with declaring them endgame ...... and now some of them are worrying about Paige coming back. Because yes! Paige returning for some eps and not Alison being HBIC is really the biggest danger to your ship
Old 06-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Erm, excuse me, they weren't plot holes, they were creative choices that make no logical sense.

Honestly, if they're serious about this complete turnaround with Alison then the writers are an even bigger joke that I thought. Alison is a sociopath. You can't just stop being a sociopath. Really, if they're doing more than just baiting it's way too much.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

hello friends i am here

coming back just for paige.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A worthy reason to come back.

It's all kicked off on twitter. The dude that plays Ali's husband quoted an article about Lindsay and tweeted "delete", and then is like, lol I'm allowed to make jokes about fictional characters. Except the tweet didn't mention Paige, just Lindsay, who has been through more than enough recently and doesn't need to be questioning whether or not she's returning to a toxic work environment. Wtf is wrong with some of these guest stars, first the cop dude and now this guy.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
A worthy reason to come back.

It's all kicked off on twitter. The dude that plays Ali's husband quoted an article about Lindsay and tweeted "delete", and then is like, lol I'm allowed to make jokes about fictional characters. Except the tweet didn't mention Paige, just Lindsay, who has been through more than enough recently and doesn't need to be questioning whether or not she's returning to a toxic work environment. Wtf is wrong with some of these guest stars, first the cop dude and now this guy.
lmao like anyone even cares about rollins' character tho. these irrelevant male characters and their actors' big egos is just so yikes.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So glad Kara has remained too pure and precious for this show. I knew I picked the right random to like (okay, she was the ONLY good thing about 6B).

Also, has anyone noticed how far up Caleb's ass the show's official twitter is now? Way to hero worship a character that bullies the mentally ill...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Also, has anyone noticed how far up Caleb's ass the show's official twitter is now?
the official twitter always has the biggest hard-ons for the worst characters.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, and it just gets more and more problematic, especially when these characters are never called out on their appalling conduct on screen (and are actually rewarded for it more often than not).

A part of me doesn't even want Lindsey to come back because she deserves better than this show and they're likely to only ruin her character anyway. No point in even hoping for paily again, not while the writers are too busy pandering to vocal fanbases on twitter.

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread