Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
Yeah, I would not even for a second believe the Liars were A. It would be complete nonsense.
I don't either and tbh I would hate it if that happened. So many people think Aria is A (and the majority of the theories are completely ridiculous I might add because they literally pin point everything she does), but I just don't believe it. It would kind of ruin the show for me, because something other than the mystery that I love is the friendship between all of them.

Quote:
People seem to forget that the thing that is arguably the worst thing she's done (the attempted "drowning"), she only did because she was struggling to come to terms with who she is, she didn't do it to be nasty, she was scared of accepting who she is. Doesn't make it okay, but it certainly doesn't make her sketchy and/or evil, it makes her human.
Well, tbh, I've never really been a big fan of Paige. I've warmed up to her a little, but the "drowning" incident is when I just didn't like her. No matter what she was going through, you just don't do that to somebody. She had Emily's head under water for quite a long time. That's been forever ago tho, so I'm over it now and she doesn't bug me as much. But, I don't think Paige has anything to do with A either.

Last edited by RachelOnline; 11-12-2012 at 02:13 PM
Old 11-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't like Paige back then either, but I've never suspected her. It was pretty easy to understand why she did it when more was revealed about her. Nothing will ever make what she did okay, but it doesn't make her evil either. She was a scared kid trying to accept something about herself that she probably didn't really understand.

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 11-12-2012 at 06:35 PM
Old 11-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aria is not going to be A. I will literally wear avis of couples I hate for a month if she's ever revealed as A. Make that 3 months.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Aria won't be A. Don't worry.

Previews for some new promo pics (not episode stills, just general promotion) are can be seen here. I don't have links to any copies of the HQ versions anywhere. The only characters featured are the Liars, Caleb, Toby, Ezra, and Jason. None for Alison, Paige, Mona or anyone else (ugh the bias towards the male characters on this show by the promo department, seriously, smh).
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
(ugh the bias towards the male characters on this show by the promo department, seriously, smh).
For real

I hate this spoiler dry spell we have had lately

ETA: Well no shocker here, Emily's SO is the only one not in any promo pics. AGAIN.

Last edited by ShortyK125; 11-12-2012 at 07:19 PM
Old 11-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
ETA: Well no shocker here, Emily's SO is the only one not in any promo pics. AGAIN.
Well, on the bright side, I believe these are promo pics only for S3b, which means they were shot in advance, probably before or right at the beginning of S4. IF Lindsey is brought on as a series reg, she would most likely be in the promo pics for S4.

Nothing against Jason, but I don't see why he gets promo pics over Mona and Alison, who are much more important characters than him.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Mona and Ali are series regulars. They should have had pics but the show always pimps out the guys more than the girls. It's annoying
Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

When do episode descriptions and episode stills usually start getting released? Around December?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelOnline (View Post)
When do episode descriptions and episode stills usually start getting released? Around December?
That's a good question ... I don't know, but yeah, I'd assume in December.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Anything new?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Some HQ's of the promo pics.
All Things Pretty Little Liars: PLL Cast Photos: The Edgy Liars

Quote:
3B as a whole

Mar tweeted this as a whole, "I know you have a lot of question about 3B and the finale. If I don't answer it's because I dot want to spoil it for you." - ooh, what questions would you like answered?

3x24

When asked about Ezria in the S3 finale, Mar tweeted, "I don't want to ruin it for you. Its so big and bold!" - wow, looks like there will be a big storyline coming up for Ezria, especially in the finale! Perhaps a big surprise, or revelation to come? Something to do with Maggie/Malcolm, or something else?
All Things Pretty Little Liars: Mar's Tweets and Spoilers: Questions About 3B and Finale Shipper News
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Please let the Maggie/Malcolm stuff die by the end of S3b, for the sake if everyone's sanity.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
I don't think it was a mistake at all. In fact, if anything, it HELPED turn a lot of people in favor of Paige, because the show made it crystal clear that she was being framed the whole time. There were more Paige fans after S3a aired than there ever were before then. It's just that the haters scream the loudest and the longest. But the vast majority of fans don't believe Paige is guilty of anything.

(Also, the show made a LOT of people LOOK guilty, and as we've come to see, the people who they try to make look guilty are never the people that ARE guilty.)

The whole point of Paige's arc in S3a was three-fold:

a) Show Paige had matured -- both in terms of herself and her relationship with Emily.
b) Solidify her innocence with the A stuff/Alison's murder/Maya's murder.
c) Show how a bad past with Alison does not automatically make someone a bad person or evil or out to get the Liars.

This.
But it didnt really since ppl still dont trust her and still hate her from the twitter reactions and polls I see its mostly negative. Its always the writers coming to her defense.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
But it didnt really since ppl still dont trust her and still hate her from the twitter reactions and polls I see its mostly negative. Its always the writers coming to her defense.
Honestly, no, most people have no problem with her. There is a certain subgroup of VERY vocal fans who hate her. But most people either like her or don't care either way.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I've seen a definite increase in the number of people who say they like/love Paily after 3a. It's not everyone but she's getting more popular, or at least not so disliked. IDK, there's always some fuss about Emily's girls, there were a lot of people vocal in their dislike of Maya until she got murdered, then everyone complained Samara was too boring and now Paige is too pyscho/definitely A etc Can't win. When the show was in it's 1st season a lot of it came from Emily/Toby shippers, but I'm not sure if that's the case now.

Quote:
Yeah, Mona and Ali are series regulars. They should have had pics but the show always pimps out the guys more than the girls. It's annoying
Yeah seriously, are he and Keegan regulars at this point? I guess they possibly just did same number of guys and girls, not like 6-7 girls and 3 guys.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread