Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Pretty Little Liars S&S #33: Thanksgiving? Christmas? New Year's? Nope, we're just looking forward to Jan 8th!

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #33

BANNER BY SKTWEETY20 (SAM)

Next on Pretty Little Liars ...

3.14 - "She's Better Now" - Winter Premiere - 01/08/2013

Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars' dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the "new" Mona. Sure she made their lives a living hell, but is she really cured? And what other secrets could she be holding onto? It is up to Mona to prove to the Liars if she has changed or not.

Promo Pics | Promo #3 | Clip #1 | Clip #2 | Clip #3 | Clip #4

episodes

3.15 - "Mona-Mania!" - 01/15/2013

3.16 - "Misery Loves Company" - 01/22/2013

3.17 - "Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno" - 01/29/2013

3.18 - "Dead to Me" - 02/05/2013

3.19 - "What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted" - 02/12/2013

3.20 - "Hot Water" - 02/19/2013

3.21 - "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" - 02/26/2013

3.22 - "Will the Circle Be Unbroken?" - 03/05/2013

3.23 - "I'm Your Puppet" - 03/12/2013

3.24 - "A Dangerous GAme" - 03/19/2013 - Season Finale

tweets

Lesson one of #PLL: The past is always closer than you think. - Joseph Dougherty
Lesson two of #PLL: The universe doesn't like unfinished business. - Joseph Dougherty
S3 is incredible... believe, 1and s2 were just the beginning #pll #epic - Andy Reaser
There is always hope [for Spoby]. - Marlene King
Someday you will see what really happened [to Alison]. - Marlene King
3B promises to deliver on red being the new black. - Marlene King
Here's my finale hint ... I think I'll finish what I started. - Marlene King

characters

"A"/the mysteries "I don't think anybody's going to be disappointed with where we are taking the show ... Some [plots] come from the books and some of it is original storylines." [source] "There's definitely one girl that's targeted more than the others, but I don't know if I can disclose who that is. What's so crazy is that A knows everything about everyone's life and knows what they're going through personally, emotionally, and targets them at their weakest point." [source]

Alison "Alison likes to manipulate everyone. There's something the fans don't know about a certain situation that ties back to Alison, and the way it all ties together is kind of crazy." [source] "I think you'l see Ali a little more prominently. It gets really interesting. There are a lot of surprises that come in the second half of the season. A lot of juicy, crazy, dark stuff and you get to learn very surprising facts about Ali. It's a crazy possibility and there's a little bit of science involved in that." [source] "The stuff that she's hiding is amazing. There are so many big surprises. One in particular that I think will shock everyone ... There's a lot of relationships that she's had with people that no one knew about or would ever expect." [source]

Aria She will be visited by Alison in 316. [source] Aria will be tortured "a lot" by A in S3b. [source] "No one will ever be able to say Aria gets off easy again." [source] Aria has "a lot of reasons to cry" in S3b. [source]

Byron "You will see a lot of Byron and Alison and what his involvement was in it, and Aria finds out everything that's been going on too. And it definitely puts a strain on the father/daughter relationship obviously, and you find out the truth about what happened." [source]

Caleb Caleb will play a key role in S3. [source]

Dianne She will be in 320. [source] She will be "diabolical". [source]

Dr. Sullivan She will return in S3b. [source] She's been confirmed for 318. [source]

Emily "A" no longer sees her as the "weak link" of the group. [source] She will be there the most for Spencer following Toby's reveal on the A team. [source]

Ezra He will find out about Malcolm in 317 and leaves for a little while to visit Maggie and his son in Delaware. [source]

Jason He will help a "surprising" character and will find out some devastating news about Alison in S3b. [source]

Jenna "I'm not saying 312 was the end of Jenna and you'll never see her again, but she's leaving for a bit." [source] "Jenna definitely feels scared of the girls for some reason that you'll find out. She kind of doesn't want to be around for a little while. She does these underlying things to kind of push everyone away, which you'll see as the season unfolds. She comes back with a really big bang soon." [source] "I think Jenna, now that she can see, I think that's definitely a big thing for her. And I think for the rest of the season, how that's going to play out, and is she going to become more evil because she now has no disability, or is she going to become a better person? I think Jenna knows a lot more than the audience thinks that she does. I think she's got a gentle side, and as a human being, I think she's really insecure. And I think you will kind of see that over the course of the next episodes." [source]

Lucas "We'll see Lucas in the first couple of episodes and then the last couple of episodes of the next season." Lucas is also going to tone down his creepiness and because of that, "his relationship with Hanna is going to move a little bit closer to where it started." [source] We will learn more about Lucas' motivations in episode 315. [source]

Maggie "She will serve as a true threat to Aria and Ezra's relationship." [source]

Maya The very last Maya video will be in the S3 finale. [source]

Melissa Melissa will be in some episodes in S3b. [source]

Mona "She's like a little squirrel; she stores up her acorns, but they're radioactive acorns that turn into hand grenades ... She's back to torture our girls in a whole new way." [source]

Paige Paige will be in all of S3 and continuing on to S4. [source / source] Paige will play a big role in S3b. [source] "We're dealing with some major PTSD ... Paige has a little bit of a meltdown. But Paige will always live on. Paige never dies." [source]

Shana She is a "troublemaker". [source] "You can't spell 'shenanigans' without S-H-A-N-A ..." [source]

Spencer Her "entire life will crumble" following her discovery of Toby being part of the A team. She won't be herself in S3b and will start to "abuse everyone in Rosewood". [source]

Toby "In episode 316 a PLL will find out that Toby is a part of the A team. And the fall out is huge." [source] In S3b, we will "learn more about Toby's history and how he felt about being put away by Alison and her posse. The mystery of Toby, his motivation and why he'd do this to the girls is explored." [source] In 318, we're going to find out why Alison made Toby take the blame for blinding Jenna. [source] We will see a flashback of Alison visiting Toby in juvie. [source]

Wesley We will see more of him. "I think as everything becomes clearer, the audience will have more of an understanding of him." [source] He will crash at Ezra's apartment in 318 & 319. [source]

Wren "He will continue to upset the apple cart with the PLLs. And not just with Hanna and Caleb, but with the girls as well in the future episodes. He's kind of incorrigible, that Wren. He's not going to disappear. He stays on the scene and creates even more complications next season with a coupling that happens." [source] "If season 3B was a pie, Wren would be a huckleberry." [source]

relationships

Aria/Ezra Ezra will find out Aria knows about his son. "It's explosive. It's yet another huge obstacle for this couple. What we're trying to tap into is that Aria's out of her league here. This is something that most teenagers wouldn't have to deal with -- it's a lot. It doesn't mean it's insurmountable, but it definitely is a game-changer." [source] "What's so interesting about Aria and Ezra's relationship is that Ezra up to this point has been flawless, kind of like the perfect boyfriend. And I think it's so interesting that now Ezra has this secret and it's getting deeper. And once we dig in this [season], it gets more intense. Ezra will be gone for a little bit and people are going to be so angry. They're going to be so mad." [source] "You'll definitely see more of Maggie and you'll see more of his [Ezra’s] son or what you think is his son. That causes a lot of chaos and a lot of hurt for Aria and Ezra. They're sort of trying to figure out what's best not only for them as individuals but he now he has someone he has to take care of. Aria has to grow up even more and sort of figures out what she wants for her life and her future." [source]

Emily/Paige Their relationship is going strong in S3b with no rough patches. [source / source] They are "getting closer" and their storyline is "romantic". [source / source] "Right now they are definitely in love." [source] "You're going to see many, amazing Paily scenes in [S3b]. If you think you like the ones you got, wait for the ones you're gonna get. They're great." [source] "Emily and Paige are in a very good place now after the finale ... You really see what [Emily's] made of as a girlfriend." [source] "Paige sort of deals with some PTSD from being trapped in a closet and you see Emily having to care for her and life her up. You definitely see them enter a new chapter. And then Paige comes back more feisty than ever!" [source] "Paige is kind of isolated from the rest of the group besides Emilly. Emily kind of has to take care of her and Emily herself is drawn away from the group. Paige is concerned with her own feelings and worries right now." [source] Besides Haleb, they are the happiest couple in S3b. [source]

Hanna/Caleb Andy confirmed that there would be a lot of Haleb scenes in S3! [source] They will be going strong in S3b. [source] "There's a lot of family issues that Caleb's going to have to deal with that definitely bring him and Hanna close together. It causes a little bit of waves, but in the end it brings them closer together and makes their relationship even stronger." [source] They will get to see together where Caleb grew up. Along with Paily, they are the happiest couple in S3b. [source]

Spencer/Toby "Roller coasters are supposed to be scary. Hang on to the safety bar." [source] "[Whether or not Spoby could survive] I like to believe anything is possible." [source]

Toby/Jenna "Everything unravels over the course of the season ... there's a lot of history there." [source]

friendships

Aria & Alison "Aria's actually sick throughout [316], so we don’t know if she's dreaming or whatever's going on. We don't know if it's real but she has an interaction with Alison, and it sort of reveals a lot. And the last thing that Alison says to Aria, I can't tell you what it is, but sort of makes you go, 'What!?'" [source]

Aria & Wesley They will have scenes together in 318 and 319. [source]

Emily & Jason We will see "more than one" scene with them together. [source]

Hanna & Paige They will be in a club scene in 317. [source]

Mona & Lucas "We're going to learn a little bit more about Lucas' relationship with Mona ... Lucas will make some kind of confession. But I can't say to who, or how or what it involves." [source]

Jason & Lucas "I would say they're acquaintances. There is definitely something going on behind the scenes with them." [source]

Paige & Shana & Emily Shana is Paige's ex-girlfriend who she dated over the summer prior to S3. [source / source] Shana will become friends with Emily and will introduce her to Missy Franklin. [source / source]

general

The red jacket unleashes more secrets and spooky discoveries. [source]

"I think the enemy being amongst us is a lot scarier than the enemy within. S3b is about what happens when it's standing right before you. [source]

"Yes, we're filming [324] currently, and it's shocking. Even reading the script, unbelievable, I can't wait to see how it plays out. You get so much closure, yet it brings a whole slew of new questions and crazy stuff. I can tell you it's going to shock everyone in the world." [source] "I can say there is a Winnebago involved [in 324], like a motor home. That's all I can say." [source]

There is a possibility of a Christmas episode at some point. [source]

casting news

Andrew Campbell Brandon W. Jones will play Andrew Campbell. [source] He is set to appear in 315 and 319. [source]

Shana Aeriel Miranda will play Shana, who will appear in episodes 317, 320, 322, and 324. [source]

Missy Franklin She will play herself and will appear in episode 322. [source / source]

season four

Burbank, CA (Oct. 4, 2012) - Michael Riley, president ABC Family, announced today that the network has picked up a fourth season of its hit original series "Pretty Little Liars." The all new season will consist of 24 one-hour episodes that will start to air mid 2013. [source]
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 12-07-2012 at 12:27 AM
Old 11-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I want to see it so bad! Why would ABC family show it on TV, but not upload it online? Not cool.
Ikr? So freaking annoying.

Quote:
Thanks for the info Twist. Ugh come on now and show it
Serioussssllllyyyy. I want to see this supposed kiss so badly. And I need to have these sneak peeks now to tide me over for a few weeks.

Quote:
That sneak peak sounds amazing omfg. I can't wait to see it. I love that the show is getting darker.
Agreed. It's awesome to see the show getting darker, since it's been progressing in that direction for a while now. I love it. The same thing happened in the books and it was great.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 11-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

The "spoilers" from the last thread, if any turn out to be true.

Quote:
- Another "A" will be revealed
Really?! WHY? Do they not know what else to do with finales? There doesn't need to be a reveal in every finale.

Quote:
- I don't see them revealing ANOTHER A this soon.
Really hoping you're right

Quote:
- The girls are back in the hospital in their candy stripper outfirs
Quote:
- The pics of the girls in the candy stipper outfits is from 323. So unless they sneak into the hospital two episodes in a row (which I doubt), this isn't true.
Unless they legitimately start volunteering at the hospital. I mean, crazy things are happening in 3B, especially if it was actually true that they were going to a legitimate church service

Quote:
- Someone is arrested
Quote:
- If anything, they'd arrest someone for Alison's death, but it seems too soon. At best I can imagine them following the books and randomly arresting some nobody who's even related to the plot (who is framed by A, of course).
I'd prefer it not be some randomer. It's Ted, it has to be Ted!

I could see it possibly being Toby, one of the girls could finally use their head and report him ( just kidding that won't happen), or he could turn himself in - if the team turn on him when he's no longer useful and is left knowing too much, he might have to for his own safety - I can't really see it because if the police are involved that makes things difficult for the team and that's not gonna happen, but so as not to overestimate the Rosewood police, I have to consider it.

There's been so many things that could come out that would lead to any number of people being arrested, including the liars themselves, but I think you're right and it's Alison related. If it happens, maybe it's whoever stole her body/whoever the A team want them to think stole her body.

Quote:
- Someone else may die
If it's true, Toby or Jenna. Not going to be happy if either of them die, though. Maybe they'll just kill off someone irrelevant, though, that needs to happen.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Holly Marie Combs ‏@H_Combs
Oh it's Carnival time in Rosewood. Don't ask me why cuz I can't tell you anyhow. #PLL #Secrets
x

Interesting ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Tftnt!

The title is so true!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Still no Sneak Peak? Come on ABC Family and put it online. We are all dying here
Old 11-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
Still no Sneak Peak? Come on ABC Family and put it online. We are all dying here
Ikr?

Spoilers Round-Up

Quote:
- Mar firstly informed us that finale "filming starts Wednesday."
- When asked to one-word describe the finale, she tweeted, "crazy" and that the audience would be left, "crying, gasping, OMGing."
- When told by some fans that they were upset about turning Toby into a member of the "A" Team, Mar tweeted back understandingly," I understand how you feel. Have faith in me. Have faith in the process."
- When asked whether Ezria will have scenes with the other Liars, parents (and further confirmed a scene with Ezra/Byron) and/or Maggie and Malcolm, Mar tweeted, "all of the above"

x
Quote:
Day 6 of 323 (Monday)

- Holly was first to tweet with this tantalizing tweet, "Oh it's Carnival time in Rosewood. Don't ask me why cuz I can't tell you anyhow. #PLL #Secrets"
- Kyle Hasday also tweeted a photo from Rosewood, tweeting, "A boutique"
- And Holly also tweeted this anecdote from set today, tweeting, "I hear someone screaming profanities outside my trailer. My money is on @AshBenzo #PLL" and "My girl you crack me up even from the other end of trailer land." (with Ashley tweeting back, "haha I love you")
- Towards the end of the evening, Holly is finished on set, tweeting, "Mama is wrapped!!!!! Thank you my lovely Lucyyy and my PLL fam "
- Photo 1 / Photo 2

x
Quote:
- "Welcome to Instagram, actuallyharding !!!! put aria's puzzle away " ('papa') [photo]
- When asked whether we would find out how Shana and Paige know each other, Andy tweeted, "totes"

x
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Well I'm recording ABC Family again but I'm so tired of seeing commercials for The Notebook

ABCF are such teases. Why would they show it once and not again?

I need more Paily spoilersssssss. I haven't heard about Lindsey even beng on set lately
Old 11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When asked whether we would find out how Shana and Paige know each other,
I thought she was friends with Emily?

This year? But we're not supposed to get new episodes until January, wtf.

Quote:
ABCF are such teases. Why would they show it once and not again?
What if it wasn't meant to be released so early? lol
Old 11-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I need more Paily spoilersssssss. I haven't heard about Lindsey even beng on set lately
Yeah, but it doesn't mean she's not on set. I think the actors might have been told to not tweet so much about being on set, since the cast has been pretty quiet on that front since about 316 -- aside from the Core 4, that is.

Quote:
This year? But we're not supposed to get new episodes until January, wtf.
Maybe he just means S3 in general?

Quote:
That's what I'm wondering too, since I haven't seen it anywhere else either. And ABCF usually doesn't air an ad if it's not also on their website.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's probably what it is Ugh, Lucky person who saw it

You're probably right Twisty. I think only Holly and Nia, outside of the core 4, have tweeted about being on set recently. Didn't Gregg do so as well? I'm not worried about it but was just wondering.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Extreme Fan

This facebook where we have been getting a couple "spoilers" posted some others, but tbh, I wouldn't 100% believe it:

Quote:
Alison Dilaurentis
SPOILER: Season Finale is called "If You Provoke Me"
- Another "A" will be revealed
- Ali's killer will be revealed
- Ali's killer gets in a fight with one of the liars
- Someone may die
I don't see how Ali's killer would be revealed already. And another A team member, AND someone will die. That's a little much.