Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, we have a pic of Ian and Tyler on set from 313, presumably in costume:

(Eta: Didn't realize it was that big ... )

I guess the guys will kind of have boring costumes, if they're just playing the male lead counterparts to the Liars' movie costumes. (Though I can't say I'm too disappointed at the prospect of Lindsey in a suit. )
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I have no problem with Paige in a suit again. None at all.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Lindsey is on set today! Idk if it's still 313 or 314, but:

april rose ‏@TroianMyAir
@LadyShawsters heyy, how are you?

Lindsey Shaw ‏@LadyShawsters
@TroianMyAir I'm very well today. Sitting on set.

source
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Troian Bellisario recently told us that the guys are going to step up and start helping these chicks get rid of this maniac.
Tyler Blackburn:
Yes. Absolutely, very soon, very soon.

What can we expect to trigger that?
I can't really say what happens with that, but Caleb definitely loves the girls in a lot of ways. And he also does feel the wrath of “A.” “A” is a lot darker. The show gets pretty dark.

Is there power in numbers, though?
Truly. I think that's part of it. Truthfully, I think the girls are really fed up, as anybody would be. They're really fed up, and they need some reinforcements. Their relationships with the men in their lives, I think, got them so much stronger, and there's a trust there. So we've been inducted into their world of crazy.

Is there an event that brings them to that point?
I think it's different for each guy. So it's not for one big event. Caleb has always been the tech-savvy dude, and pretty smart, street smart, and I think he brings that to the table. But it's not like, this huge thing happens where he's like, “I need to help out.”

Are you relieved to finally stop asking questions?
Yeah. Absolutely. I mean I broke up with Hanna based on lies. So I'm not going to say too much about that, actually. But we definitely figure some things out, and I'm not being lied to anymore.

So there's hope in the relationship?
Yes.

Anything you can tease about the finale or the Halloween episode?
We're shooting the Halloween episode right now, and it's awesome. The costumes are really cool. I'm going to be the Phantom of the Opera. But the mid-season finale is explosive. It goes out with a bang. Let’s just put it that way.
Source

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Slightly differently worded mini-synopsises for 3.10-3.12:

Quote:
Episode 3.10 - What Lies Beneath
The Lairs follow a lead about Maya's whereabouts before her murder.

Episode 3.11 - Single Fright Female
Spencer uncovers Paige's surprising past with Ali; Emily won't listen to her friends.

Episode 3.12 - The Lady Killer
Maya's murderer is revealed, and Emily is caught in the middle.

source
I appreciate ABC Family's desperate attempts to mislead us into making it look like Paige is ~guilty of something big, but, no.

And Emily won't listen to her friends because they are never right about anything, ever.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
And Emily won't listen to her friends because they are never right about anything, ever.
Truer words were never spoken. Takes them about 5 episodes to work out what we get in 5 minutes. Even a donkey's smarter than them
Old 07-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

The little hints and synposis' we've had for 3.12 definitely make me think Nate was Maya's stalker/killer and Emily is his next target so he goes after her in 3.12 before he's revealed. I'm surprised they are planning on revealing her killer so soon though, PLL loves to drag their mysteries out. Unless he's not the only one because Mona's (Miss Aria, you're a killer..) MAYA KNEW code from last episode made it seem that Maya's death was more linked to A? Really can't wait for these next few episodes, I'm so curious!
Old 07-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Episode 3.12 - The Lady Killer
Maya's murderer is revealed, and Emily is caught in the middle.
Ok..why am I worried all of a sudden? *_*
I mean.. the whole 'Emily caught in the middle' thing might be cause of Nate (and preferably N.O.T Paige) right?

Last edited by Paige Shaw; 07-27-2012 at 02:11 PM
Old 07-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Synopsis for 3.10:

Quote:
After learning that Noel and his family's cabin had something to do with "that night" and possibly Maya's disappearance, the girls work to try and put the pieces together. Hanna and Emily head out to the Kahn family cabin looking for clues linking Maya to the site, while Spencer does some snooping of her own on Noel. Could Noel have had a hand in this after all, or are he and Jenna just bluffing to send Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer down the wrong path?

Meanwhile, Aria must deal with the aftermath of meeting Ezra's mom and the information about Ezra's past.

source
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

IA with whoever said Maya found out something she shouldn't have. Maya Knew about the twins and A somehow got her stalker (Nate) to do it.

Emily getting in the crossfire and Tyler says the finale goes out with a "bang," does make me believe she possibly gets shot?
Old 07-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

I miss Noel.

Does this show take place in/near Maryland or Delaware?

icon
Old 07-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Rosewood, PA, which is right outside Philly
Old 07-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
Rosewood, PA, which is right outside Philly
Yeah, it's on the Main Line. According to the books, it's about an hour ride into/from the city. So it's relatively nearby.

Quote:
IA with whoever said Maya found out something she shouldn't have. Maya Knew about the twins and A somehow got her stalker (Nate) to do it.

Emily getting in the crossfire and Tyler says the finale goes out with a "bang," does make me believe she possibly gets shot?
Nate is definitely the stalker/killer and yeah, IA, A played a hand in it happening. I think Emily getting shot would be kind of much for her character, after all she's gone through. MK did say Emily finds happiness "with a side of revenge", so maybe she ends up killing Nate? That would certainly be nice ...

Once and for all, in regards to Paige: she's not the killer. She wouldn't appear in 313+ if she was. But I find it interesting that Nate IS in the finale, but NOT in 313 ...

ETA: Marlene just posted this on her Twitter:

S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 07-27-2012 at 04:45 PM
Old 07-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
Nate is definitely the stalker/killer and yeah, IA, A played a hand in it happening. I think Emily getting shot would be kind of much for her character, after all she's gone through. MK did say Emily finds happiness "with a side of revenge", so maybe she ends up killing Nate? That would certainly be nice ...
I would so love to see that!! I'd be shocked if Nate is actually Maya's cousin. It's kind of typical of all of the liars for just accepting something without proof. I could see it coming out that he's the stalker and Emily having to kill him in self defence - maybe something like his trying to kill her after she finds out that he killed Maya.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

The whole fandom will rejoice when stalker dude is killed off.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread