Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It looks like she's giving a statement to the police, so maybe I was right about her being there when if Nate attacks Emily. He's now dead and she thinks the police don't believe her or something

Not sure how this would fit with Hanna, though, if it's the same scene, but I think Paige probably witnessed something. I don't think they would be questioning her at the scene (or without an adult present) if they suspected anything.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hanna could be crying out of relief that Emily isn't dead -- though I'm certain she'll be injured. Paige does look like she was crying or at least was a bit teary eyed. She definitely seems to be giving some kind of statement, so maybe she is actually there when the Emily/Maya's killer stuff happens.

Or this could be related to something totally different. They could be releasing these pictures trying to make it look like something that it isn't. Kind of how like in S2 ~a beloved character would die~ they made it seem like a character who is always on screen or something.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Paige does look like she was crying or at least was a bit teary eyed. She definitely seems to be giving some kind of statement, so maybe she is actually there when the Emily/Maya's killer stuff happens.
That was my first thought as well. I think I see some mascara maybe running down her cheeks?
Old 08-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Hanna got there late and thinks Emily is dead when she runs up.

icon
Old 08-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or she was the first one there, and Aria and Spencer were just getting there and they don't know what's going on yet.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Hmm... doesn't it look like Paige is wearing pyjamas? If Nate is Maya's killer, what if he tried to attack Paige instead of Emily?
Old 08-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
Or she was the first one there, and Aria and Spencer were just getting there and they don't know what's going on yet.
I would tend to believe this ...

Quote:
Hmm... doesn't it look like Paige is wearing pyjamas? If Nate is Maya's killer, what if he tried to attack Paige instead of Emily?
Interesting. If he hurt Paige, in his mind, maybe it could send Emily running back to him (like they were ever together, lol). But I don't really know -- I assume that if he DID kill Maya, he killed her because then ~no one could have her~. Which makes me think he'd do the same to Emily (or Jenna, but Emily is connected to Maya, so it's more personal).
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
He could go to Emily's and Paige is there as well and attack her by accident instead? Could be a possibilty.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
He could go to Emily's and Paige is there as well and attack her by accident instead? Could be a possibilty.
I wonder if they'll take a cue from the books and have Nate kidnap Paige like A kidnapped Melissa in the books? That seems excessive, but I wouldn't be surprised with this show.

Then again, maybe something happens at Paige's house ... ?
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

All these spoilers are amazing... Not one but worried!
Old 08-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think Paige could either be there when whatever happens between Nate and Emily or she's the first person to find her, and Nate ends up dead maybe in a struggle. Cause attacking Paige doesn't really fit with the spoilers we've had so far (like the kick ass Emily thing).
Old 08-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If he hurt Paige, in his mind, maybe it could send Emily running back to him (like they were ever together, lol).
Exactly. If we're right about the theory that he killed Maya out of jealousy, maybe he wants Paige out of the way cause he seems to fancy Emily. It would make sense.

Quote:
Quote:
Then again, maybe something happens at Paige's house ... ?
Yeah, I think wether it happens at Emily's or Paige's, they'll both be in the scene of the crime. Emily is most likely getting injured so maybe she needs to be sent straight to the hospital and that's why Paige is the one who needs to stay there to give a statement to the police.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
I think Paige could either be there when whatever happens between Nate and Emily or she's the first person to find her, and Nate ends up dead maybe in a struggle. Cause attacking Paige doesn't really fit with the spoilers we've had so far (like the kick ass Emily thing).
You're probably right ... I'm just trying to speculate outside the box. I think TPTB released these pictures with the intention of throwing people off the right track. I am put too much thought into these pictures, but maybe it's because I was totally fooled into thinking Mona would die in 225, not Maya.

(Then again, Melissa being the Black Swan was exactly what it said on the label -- so far, anyway -- so maybe it's not misleading at all.)

Quote:
Exactly. If we're right about the theory that he killed Maya out of jealousy, maybe he wants Paige out of the way cause he seems to fancy Emily. It would make sense.
Given how he was with Jenna, it wouldn't surprise me. But Nate seems more likely to kill the object of his affection, rather than their SOs. But who knows.

Quote:
Yeah, I think wether it happens at Emily's or Paige's, they'll both be in the scene of the crime. Emily is most likely getting injured so maybe she needs to be sent straight to the hospital and that's why Paige is the one who needs to stay there to give a statement to the police.
Probably.

At first I thought maybe they'd find a dead body in Paige's yard, like how Jenna was found dead in the DiLaurentises' (and the Liars found Ian's body in the Hastings' woods), but I think it might be too soon for that.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
You're probably right ... I'm just trying to speculate outside the box. I think TPTB released these pictures with the intention of throwing people off the right track. I am put too much thought into these pictures, but maybe it's because I was totally fooled into thinking Mona would die in 225, not Maya.
When Maya dissapeared late season 2 I knew she was gonna end up dead, so the finale didn't really surprise me. Marlene was being so cagey about her and it just seemed kinda obvious to me.

If TPTB are trying to throw us off maybe they want us to believe that Emily's the one who dies. She's not in any of the pics released, we've got Hanna crying with Aria and Spencer consoling her and looking in shock whilst Paige is being questioned.

Even in pyjama's with the tears Lindsey still looks hot
Old 08-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

New thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/pretty-l.../#post64799339
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread