Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I wonder why he wants all those babies
I think it is like Pan looking for the truest believer. They are looking for a particular child, I guess one who can defeat a savior? Supposedly, the fate of all saviors is death. Then what?
Old 01-17-2017, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

So based on Karen's tweet Hook parts ways with Jasmine and co at the end of 15 to continue on the epic adventure that was supposed to be for CS but has no CS in sight.

Just saying there's a big difference between an epic adventure with Hook and Emma and an epic adventure about Hook and Emma.

One means they're both going on the adventure another means they may not both be going but it's about the CS relationship.

If I was to guess I have a feeling Hook is going on a quest to find some rare or legendary item that will save Emma from her destiny. That's my theory and in episode 17 he seeks the aid of Tiger Lily for the next part in his quest.

Quote:
No, they will both die at the same time.
The only one with a "fate" to die this season is Emma, so the only ones that have to worry are CS shippers and all this negotiations news isn't helping. So be grateful you'll still have your couple at the end of the season. We have no idea where CS will be.

I'm sure everyone will be pleased when if Emma dies I leave this place and this fandom behind. Because I will drop this show in a heartbeat if they kill her off and I'm not the only one I'm sure. I don't care if Colin is staying, CS is a packaged deal to me. One without the other is a show I will not watch especially after everything they've gone through. They've earned their happy ending.

Last edited by Radames; 01-17-2017 at 03:47 AM
Old 01-17-2017, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Ginny, Jen, Bobby and Emilie filmed Monday

Katmtan

ETA

And this kid joined the show. Young Gideon? Or another young Rumple?

Last edited by Austenphile; 01-17-2017 at 04:56 AM
Old 01-17-2017, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Austenphile.

Katmtan also thinks the actress who played Young Zelena was just using that hashtag as she apparently also does and she also posts old photos quite a bit. She doesn't seem to think she is actually back at Once. We'll see.

ETA. Hmm. Could be young Gideon. I know a lot of Rumbelle fans want them to get their baby back and I do too. But I don't know that that is what will happen.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

I think we are going to see Young David and Young James in 6.12. There is an audition tape online from 2 months ago where a young boy says he is reading for Young David and the lines include giving his father a lucky coin for the trip. And a scene that sounds like Robert talking to James trying to get him to come home with him where James talks about not wanting to be a knight like his father desires. If that scene is really from 6.12 then little James turned into everything he never wanted to be. And James will have known about David even if George did not. And it would go with the theories that Robert was murdered for trying to get James back.

ETA

Another rumor. This one about Tiger Lily

Last edited by Austenphile; 01-17-2017 at 05:44 AM
Old 01-17-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I think we are going to see Young David and Young James in 6.12. There is an audition tape online from 2 months ago where a young boy says he is reading for Young David and the lines include giving his father a lucky coin for the trip. And a scene that sounds like Robert talking to James trying to get him to come home with him where James talks about not wanting to be a knight like his father desires. If that scene is really from 6.12 then little James turned into everything he never wanted to be. And James will have known about David even if George did not. And it would go with the theories that Robert was murdered for trying to get James back.

ETA

Another rumor. This one about Tiger Lily

Thanks sounds interesting
Old 01-17-2017, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We need some on location spoilers. It's kind of annoying to just hear about who is filming in studio and not know if it's accurate or what.

I think I've reached the point in the hiatus where speculation isn't fun anymore We have no idea what's going on
Old 01-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Agree. We hear who is in studio but not who is together. Or even if they are on the same episode.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I think I'd prefer for studio to remain a mystery unless the cast posts pics. We shouldn't know what's going on there.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

I want to know everything anyone is willing to share with us, no matter where it is.

I'm just glad to know Emilie filmed. She probably has before now but this is the first report of her filming since before Christmas.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Once Upon a Fan is closing at the end of this season. Good riddance I say, the most unwelcome place for CS and Hook fans. Cause the owner of the site/podcast was a hardcore SF fan.

Edit...

I cannot believe Adam had to come on Twitter to say that Jasmine and Hook were not going to be paired romantically....I mean really!? Who the heck thought they would in the first place?

Last edited by Radames; 01-17-2017 at 09:45 AM Reason: e
Old 01-17-2017, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

And I can't believe how Adam only gives hope to fans of one couple and breaks his "no spoilers" rule just to reassure, again, only one group of fans.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And I can't believe how Adam only gives hope to fans of one couple and breaks his "no spoilers" rule just to reassure, again, only one group of fans.
I think he broke it because the thing the fan was accusing him of was just completely off the rail.

And he sure as heck has not given hope to CS fans this season, unless you're implying him and Eddy still saying that Emma's fate still has to play out which is her death as hope.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I think he broke it because the thing the fan was accusing him of was just completely off the rail.
Well I mean I certainly never thought they were going there, and you may be right. But I'm just saying....

But anyway, hope we get some outdoor filming soon. We need new things to dissect.

Quote:
And he sure as heck has not given hope to CS fans this season, unless you're implying him and Eddy still saying that Emma's fate still has to play out which is her death as hope.
Honestly I have always thought he gives more hope to Emma/Hook fans than anyone. I don't begrudge you guys this. I'm just saying it would be nice if he gave as much attention to all the characters and couples. That's all.

I understand he's busy and I don't mean to be unfair. It really doesn't matter in the long run I guess.

Last edited by Belleislove; 01-17-2017 at 09:58 AM
Old 01-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Honestly I have always thought he gives more hope to Emma/Hook fans than anyone. I don't begrudge you guys this. I'm just saying it would be nice if he gave as much attention to all the characters and couples. That's all.

I understand he's busy and I don't mean to be unfair. It really doesn't matter in the long run I guess.
I wouldn't consider it hope when none of it has so far come to fruition. I look to more as baiting. Especially with this promised epic CS adventure which the way they said it was them both going on the adventure. Not about them. But clearly it's looking like it's the latter, and CS are once again separated.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread