Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
A little disappointed that it looks like we aren't getting a Snow centric, but Zelena hasn't had one either.
I wonder if the young villains were the black fairy's little helpers? I guess we aren't getting two Belle episodes or perhaps even one Snow episode. They basicly have 4 episodes left to film before the final two. It would be nice to see Emma tied into the savior mythology, it would be nice to see the sleeping curse resolved and it would be nice to see Gold and Belle save their child, plus the CS adventure. That is a tall order for 4 remaining episodes. I don't see when a Snow episode would fit.
Especially with not knowing whether there will be a next season and probably not everyone will be returning.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

The writers were the ones who told us about the epic adventure, not the fans. It seems that we have inverted it for clarification of some people here, who excited us some fans are them, do not blame us fans of that couple.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I think it's safe to say all the couples' fans have been disappointed in one way or the other on this show. I think we're all pretty much in the same boat.

In fairness, we've pretty much all been given some great scenes and stories as well.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree, that's why a lot of people have stopped watching this program because they think they are going astray.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactic2016 (View Post)
I agree, that's why a lot of people have stopped watching this program because they think they are going astray.
As much as I love Rumbelle I kind of wish they weren't so important to me, lol. I loved Lost and all the couples and even though I had preferences I kind of just went with the flow and followed the story. But with this show for some reason I can't do that.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Even if I wanted to, I could not stop watching the program, although I'm very disappointed.

And unfortunately it is that the program each season goes down more and more and that we can not deny anyone, that is why we would not be talking about if this is the last season or it is the 7 season.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Are you kidding me right now? I'm not bashing the writers, I'm bashing the annoying trope they use of always separating the couples.

And I think the answer to your other question is obvious, just cause you think writers make stupid choices doesn't mean that you think the show is stupid and while some episodes have been very underwhelming in fact for me this season has been the worse since 4B, I still love the show.
I am not kidding you. When you say: "Can't say the same for other couples like CS that are once again separated for stupidity." Yes, that is bashing. You don't even know why they are separated or if it even lasts the whole episode.

We all want more for our faves. But pre-judging a storyline on this thread is becoming so tiresome. They have 12 whole episodes to deliver on the things they promised said they'd do so can everyone just slow down a bit with the accusations of lying?
Old 01-16-2017, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus their a lot of filming in studio
Old 01-16-2017, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I am not kidding you. When you say: "Can't say the same for other couples like CS that are once again separated for stupidity." Yes, that is bashing. You don't even know why they are separated or if it even lasts the whole episode.

We all want more for our faves. But pre-judging a storyline on this thread is becoming so tiresome. They have 12 whole episodes to deliver on the things they promised said they'd do so can everyone just slow down a bit with the accusations of lying?

We can not show our disappointment about how things are going at the moment, there are sure to be many users who have shown their discontent on several occasions, I do not have the right to do the same.

Last edited by tactic2016; 01-16-2017 at 11:29 AM
Old 01-16-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactic2016 (View Post)
We can not show our disappointment about how things are going at the moment, there are sure to be many users who have shown their discontent on several occasions, I do not have the right to do the same.
You absolutely can express disappointment.

But we know almost nothing about episodes 17-22. That's 6 whole episodes so it is entirely uncalled for to say that A&E have baited us or that they are lying. Of the 5 episodes that they have filmed we only know a little bit about each of them. The spoilers may disappoint you but until you see the episode you can't say that the adventure isn't happening.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

But we know almost nothing about episodes 17-22. That's 6 whole episodes so it is entirely uncalled for to say that A&E have baited us or that they are lying. Of the 5 episodes that they have filmed we only know a little bit about each of them. The spoilers may disappoint you but until you see the episode you can't say that the adventure isn't happening.
According to the best I am rushing to my conclusions, but it is a fact that they did not tell the truth in my opinion, I think a lot of people thought that in episode 6.15 they would be Emma and Hook in an adventure in Agrabah and so Posted or said it looked like it was going to be like this, but it is not.

In my opinion it was better that they did not say anything to not excite the fans of that couple, I think they did it to calm the animos of the fans because they did not like what happened in 6.10 in my opinion.

Last edited by tactic2016; 01-16-2017 at 12:08 PM
Old 01-16-2017, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

And for all we know this is the last season and all they've done for CS this season is separate them. Forgive me for not thinking positively over the same ridiculous storyline.

I was hoping we would get to see them get engaged and married by the end but we'll be lucky to even see them together again or if Emma survives I guess. It's ridiculous. I am sure we'll hopefully see the married but it'll be rushed and not at all as satisfying as I want it to be.

This isn't how you treat your main couple and yes that is what CS is and has been since S3.

Last edited by Radames; 01-16-2017 at 12:12 PM
Old 01-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

So young Zelena posted from Vancouver Saturday. Then it looks like she was in LA yesterday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Isabella_...26336926969856

So maybe she was one of the guest stars filming overnight Friday with Giles. Then she went back to LA.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
So young Zelena posted from Vancouver Saturday. Then it looks like she was in LA yesterday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Isabella_...26336926969856

So maybe she was one of the guest stars filming overnight Friday with Giles. Then she went back to LA.
So, maybe a cameo as opposed to a Zelena centric? Or Kat could have been wrong and this is a long weekend?
Old 01-16-2017, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
So, maybe a cameo as opposed to a Zelena centric? Or Kat could have been wrong and this is a long weekend?
Good Zelena has been so boring and irrelevant this season they may as well kill her off. That's not bashing btw, she has only 30 minutes of screentime this season.

Last edited by Radames; 01-16-2017 at 12:30 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread