ETA

Quote:
Filming Recap (November 14, 2016)
Lana, Bex, Sean, and Ginny filmed.
1st Scene: Lana and Bex
2nd Scene: Lana and Sean
3rd: Lana, Sean, and Ginny
Last Scene: Lana & Sean
This is based on who I’ve seen going to set (since all the scenes were mostly interiors)
x
Old 11-15-2016, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Woohoo! Green girl isn't dead.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I think (I might be wrong, of course) something will happen in this episode that will make Rumple realize what he has been doing. I mean, we saw the spoilers pic. During Emma's fight with the hooded figure, Rumple is standing by Belle's side. It seems pretty clear to me that this episode is the breaking point. This has to be the moment when he wakes up, right?

I just don't see Belle accepting him by her side unless something momentous happens...
Old 11-15-2016, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I think (I might be wrong, of course) something will happen in this episode that will make Rumple realize what he has been doing. I mean, we saw the spoilers pic. During Emma's fight with the hooded figure, Rumple is standing by Belle's side. It seems pretty clear to me that this episode is the breaking point. This has to be the moment when he wakes up, right?

I just don't see Belle accepting him by her side unless something momentous happens...
Maybe they came to cheer their little demon child on, as he tries to kill Emma.

Only a few days old and wants to kill the savior. Gold must be so proud.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Belle would never cheer for that
Old 11-15-2016, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)

I cannot see her accepting him by her side at all after this past week. I do wonder if they are only tbere to try and stop their son. I can see her going to him for help to stop her son from killing Emma. Or maybe they are still in some version of the AU? But surely she's not already forgiven him?

I actually prefer Rumple dark. He's a character that I love to hate (like Cora or Pan or King George). I used to like Rumbelle, even if I was not a shipper, and then I was indifferent but now I want Belle (my fave after Snow and Charming) to have a HE where she doesn't have to put up with all his baggage.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also don't see how they properly get together after everything. However, I do think they will but I'll have a hard buying it
Old 11-15-2016, 05:13 AM
New Fan

This is a great text that I found of why Rumbelle is an abusive relationship

a man and a woman meet—he is widowed and she is young, has had a sheltered life, and is more trusting than most. he lies and tells her his cheating first wife was killed by her lover, when in fact he himself killed her out of jealousy after she tried to flee his controlling nature.

they do love each other at first, but their relationship relies on her ability to see past his temper and his murky intentions. he moves past manipulation and begins gaslighting her. he continues to present a false version of himself to sate her desire to see him make good choices, and promises to her over and over again that he will change when he is caught.

eventually, she realizes their marriage was founded on this huge lie when he tries to kill the man he blamed for “stealing” his first wife, so she not only ends their relationship, she physically forces him out of her life and her town, essentially through a restraining order.

she realizes he will never love her as much as he loves power and controlling people, including herself. she plans to never see him again and spends weeks beating herself up for being foolish and naive but bravely decides to try dating again, this time with an honest, humble man with a scruffy exterior. he is everything her husband is not and he makes her smile.

however, she still fears for her safety, knowing what her husband is capable of, what he did to the first wife who tried to leave him, and expresses this fear to a friend.

her husband makes it back to town and finds out she is trying to move on, so, in disguise, he touches her without her consent and tries to interfere with her life and her relationship. still in disguise, he manipulates her trust again, and plays her into giving him information.

later on, after he has nearly lost everything and almost died, he forces her to enter into a relationship with him again, in which she has no memory of his past abuse. he is essentially drugging her, in this real life counterpart. this fails and she realizes what has happened, but his manipulative hold on her ends up having her end her current relationship to be by his side, though maintaining that she still doesn’t want to be with her husband.

she spends the next couple of weeks wrestling with her feelings for him, and with let’s call it his illness, which reminds her of why she was originally drawn to him: he is a deeply suppressed, sad man who doesn’t know how to love. she empathizes with him again, and thinking that his illness has changed him irreversibly and he has truly given up his manipulative ways, she decides to resume their relationship and sleeps with him again.

however, he has not changed at all. in fact, he was recently cured and had planned to live his life without her so that he would stop constantly lying about who he was. then when she came back, he decided he would continue to let her believe he was not interested in murder, power, and vengeance. she never would’ve consented to sex if she had known this, and he knows it too. this is called rape by deception.

she gets pregnant, but he has already been called away on, let’s say, a family business trip. while there, her husband’s corporate enemy uses the unborn child and his wife as leverage. she is horrified by the situation and by the way her husband is behaving, and now knows he had lied again to her. he tells her that he is the man he always was, and she just didn’t want to see him for himself.

he is basically blaming her for his behavior, for making his evil deeds look worse because he had to lie about them. her husband’s enemy threatens her and their child’s safety, so in order to protect herself, she forcibly puts herself into a coma.

she knows that her husband does not love her enough to wake her, and she is right. he fails to wake her, and in fact loses her body while pursuing murder and vengeance again. while in her coma, she has a prophetic dream that he will continue to control her and their child, and decides to take this as a wake up call to finally put her foot down. she won’t let him gaslight her any longer and doesn’t accept his weak excuses.

this is the moment when she realizes what kind of man he truly is: when she tries to leave him, he tells her he will force her to come back to him, that she will have no choice and he will make her see. he says all this to her face. she tells him threatening her will never work, but he just says that she will never be able to be free of him. he will have his child and he will have her subservient.

she continues to try to protect herself and her child—eventually she decides she’s going to try to leave the country. he follows her movements and places a tracker on her. he again tells her she will never be able to leave him, never be able to take his child away.

she is disgusted and terrified for her safety. he tells her he does this because he loves her.

tell me how this isn’t textbook abuse. tell me how this is great romance.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

What does any of that have to do with the spoilers?
Old 11-15-2016, 05:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I cannot see her accepting him by her side at all after this past week. I do wonder if they are only tbere to try and stop their son. I can see her going to him for help to stop her son from killing Emma. Or maybe they are still in some version of the AU? But surely she's not already forgiven him?

I actually prefer Rumple dark. He's a character that I love to hate (like Cora or Pan or King George). I used to like Rumbelle, even if I was not a shipper, and then I was indifferent but now I want Belle (my fave after Snow and Charming) to have a HE where she doesn't have to put up with all his baggage.
Yup, pretty much.
Rumplestilskin ultimatly works best as the villian...that is imo what he always should have been.
He was already not that good of a man before the dark one...i never really thought that this version of beauty and the beast would end as many hoped.

And with Last week they really hit the last nail into the coffin imo.
It needs at least 2-3 season of redemption to make Rumplebelle even in the slightest a possibilty again.

Rumplestilskin had made his choice clearly, he doesnt want to change for Belle or the child, he doesnt respect her or sees her as more then his property.
There is no way they can go back from there imo.

But we will see.

I have to say, i might not be Lanas biggest fan...but she works really hard this season.
Playing "two characters" and all that comes with it, the long hours etc...it must really exhausting...it takes dedication to do this every week.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 11-15-2016, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoy rumple as a villain as well. When he doesn't mess with emma and Killain. I don't mind hook and rumple snarky but not when it turns violent. I think the writers are stuck in a whole they enjoy writing Rumple evil but they also want him with belle.

I like belle a lot but I think it would have been better story wise if the writers stuck to the original plan and not brought her back until much later then they wouldn't be a big impasse
Old 11-15-2016, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not too concerned about Gold anymore. His little demon spawn however better leave Emma alone if he knows what's good for him.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if in the next charming centric will find out what happend to wilby the dog
Old 11-15-2016, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
What does any of that have to do with the spoilers?
Absolutely nothing.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Cool that they filmed at Regina's house again because it is has been so long since they used it and I hope too that Ginnifer filming with Lana and Sean means that Snow is awake and maybe the curse is broken by then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread