Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2016, 05:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I guess will be getting the summary next Monday
I guess so since we are getting a new episode this week because of the awards show. I had hoped they would give us something.
Also, starting the week of November 21 through November 27th the actors will be off for American Thanksgiving. I wonder if the Canadian crew wonders why the only get off one day for Canadian Thanksgiving and a whole week for the American holiday? It means no filming spoilers for next week.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I guess so since we are getting a new episode this week because of the awards show. I had hoped they would give us something.
Also, starting the week of November 21 through November 27th the actors will be off for American Thanksgiving. I wonder if the Canadian crew wonders why the only get off one day for Canadian Thanksgiving and a whole week for the American holiday? It means no filming spoilers for next week.
That is really odd that the Canadians only get 1 day off while Americans get a week for their respective Thanksgivings. Especially considering they film in Canada, but maybe it's more about the episodes they film at that time/winter holiday breaks than the Thanksgiving holiday .
Old 11-14-2016, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Rumor - Ginny, Bex, Sean, Lana and Lana double.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks about that. I actually appreciate that there was no big cliff hanger. Last year it was tortured and one of the interns spoiled Merlins death
Old 11-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
And if you cannot tell the difference between his getting all of that versus what the other characters got last year just standing around (outside 45.02 for Charming, 5.13 for Snow and 5.17 for Belle), then you will never understand why people were complaining.
Thank you. Robin Hood too. I can never understand this complaining when you have characters like Snow White and Charming and Belle and Robin Hood last season who have so much less in quantity and often in quality too than the only three characters many fans care about now in these discussions. Their fans have so much real reasons to complain and so I think a discussion of who of Hook, Emma and Regina has more when they already have so much more than others is just not understandable for me. And also discussions about the screentime here are another thing that only causes trouble and that is not about spoilers, but about attacking one character or actor over others or even making it about taking shots at fans again and it's always the same with these things so I wish it could at least be a discussion on the general OuaT board and not in the spoilers thread.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Rumor - Ginny, Bex, Sean, Lana and Lana double.
Interesting group. Lana double could, mean a stunt or the Evil Queen is back. I wonder if Regina and Robin are protecting a sleeping Snow or if she is awake? We are going to be given a false sense of security regarding Robin and then have the rug pulled out again.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

so Charming is sleeping! and Robin is still around

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

I am going to be hopeful that both Snow and Charming are awake by then as it's 5 episodes after the curse, it's about Charming, and he's had the night shift but we saw him film in the day for this episode.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-14-2016, 09:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I am going to be hopeful that both Snow and Charming are awake by thepisodes 's 5 episodes after the curse, it's about Charming, and he's had the night shift but we saw him film in the day for this episode.
I'm going to go with that and cling to the believe that they won't be separated for more than 5 episodes, because that would be unbearable.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

What does screentime have to do with spoilers discussion?
Old 11-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
What does screentime have to do with spoilers discussion?
Nothing.

The topic has no bearing on the discussion of spoilers. Move on and stay on topic of this board.

Thanks.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

If Hook's scene with Charming is set at the same time in the episode as Snow with Robin and Regina (and Snow is awake - be odd if she's sleeping at Regina's house), then yeah, the curse has to be broken. I shall cross my fingers that it is, cos it's going to get old fast if they string it out for too long.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Still no press release?