Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I like that possibility better than the theory I have seen that Regina is Rumple's daughter, making Belle's baby safe because Regina would "belong" to Hades.
I think it was in 5x14 where Hades said that something didn't happen there, so she can't be his second born child or somethin. I don't remember the line but I do remember the rejoice of the fandom that it was confirmed that it wasn't Rumple.

RoseBennett
Old 04-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another James/Charming video. Really, really, really looking forward to this.

Old 04-20-2016, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the video. I can't wait either. This episode and the next one with Emma have me so excited. It's more stuff we've been waiting for 5 seasons to see!
Old 04-20-2016, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am looking forward to these episodes

Maybe belle horse Philippe will give belle a true love lick
Old 04-20-2016, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

Or they could look in the UW for Collette. Although maybe they looked for Collette, Ruth, Eva, Leopold, Marian and Graham in offscreen time? Although I have to think Ruth's fate will be mentioned at least once between David and James.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I am looking forward to these episodes

Maybe belle horse Philippe will give belle a true love lick
I think it's going to be pretty sad if Belle's, you know, husband, just lets her lying in suspended animation so to speak. I think her dad is either going to not be there or his kiss won't work.

But what a slap in the face to the Rumbelle fans, once again, if Belle gets a TLK from.....her dad. They haven't even built up any kind of relationship on this show for them other than him trying to control her or mind swipe her.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

I thought it was a slap that Rumple told her to her face that he wasn't going to wake her. I think he will but he didn't need to treat her like that.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought it was a slap that Rumple told her to her face that he wasn't going to wake her. I think he will but he didn't need to treat her like that.
I don't think he will honestly.

As to what he said I think he was just stressed out and throwing her words back at her from what she said to him earlier, but I didn't like that he said it anyway. They are really just making each other feel like they mean nothing to them and I don't know why the writers are doing it. He treated her better frankly before she was pregnant. I don't get it. She's had a lot thrown at her in a very short time, and she's obviously the one carrying the baby so I think she should be shown a little more patience and understanding on his part. It's like one minute he's concerned and caring and the next he's irritated and stoic. And she's not really treating him any better.

I'm cutting him slack because he's in a very stressful situation too and is desperate but so is she.

I really didn't like that he put it on her as to whether they have happiness and a family. She's not the one who told him she loves power and a dagger and she's not the one with the addiction but it's all on her as to whether they're happy? Really?

Rant over.

But truthfully I don't know how they could ever come back from it if he just walks away or if her father isn't available he refuses to wake her so I would think something else is happening here and they may surprise us but I don't know.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Or they could look in the UW for Collette. Although maybe they looked for Collette, Ruth, Eva, Leopold, Marian and Graham in offscreen time? Although I have to think Ruth's fate will be mentioned at least once between David and James.
I really hope they did look for their loved ones Off Screen, like Regina (Daniel) and Rumple (Bae) did on screen. Maybe that's what Robin's been up to "All checked guys, can I come back now?"

Quote:
Well, honestly, I think they were slapping each others faces the whole episode, which is why I don't get the progress from 5x17 And why 5x18 felt like a slap in Rumbellers' faces

RoseBennett
Old 04-20-2016, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, honestly, I think they were slapping each others faces the whole episode, which is why I don't get the progress from 5x17 And why 5x18 felt like a slap in Rumbellers' faces
Yes, in fairness, she wasn't treating him well either. They do this to us all the time though. They give us an episode where it looks like they're together and then in the next episode suddenly they're not.

Is that considered good writing? I don't mean that as offensive to the writers. I'm just saying is that really the best way to do this? Just keep repeating the same pattern over and over? I know it's easy to say when I'm not doing the writing, lol, and I don't honestly mean to be unfair. I'm just not convinced there isn't a better way to go about this.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-20-2016 at 06:11 AM
Old 04-20-2016, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I meant it was a slap in the face to Rumbellers. No one understands more than me how stress for your child's life can make you say things you otherwise wouldn't to your spouse. But I was left with a bad taste because Belle has always done the heavy lifting as far as being supportive goes and now she needs the support. I just really empathized more with her in that situation.

ETA I don't know if it's good writing but fighting when your worried about your child is very realistic.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I meant it was a slap in the face to Rumbellers. No one understands more than me how stress for your child's life can make you say things you otherwise wouldn't to your spouse. But I was left with a bad taste because Belle has always done the heavy lifting as far as being supportive goes and now she needs the support. I just really empathized more with her in that situation.

ETA I don't know if it's good writing but fighting when your worried about your child is very realistic.
That part of it I understand. They're both way over-stressed here. But I mean the constant, giving Rumbelle fans a good episode where it seems like they're working together or on the same page and then the next episode pretty much negating what went before. This is a pattern with them. It's the repetitiousness and them nearly always being separated in the finales. It's like an endless cycle, lol. I just personally think there must be a better way to do this.

I do empathize a lot more with Belle here just because she's pregnant and she's had so much thrust on her at one time. Not that I don't empathize with him. I do. But until he is willing to live life as a normal man I don't know that there's much anyone can do for him.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-20-2016 at 06:10 AM
Old 04-20-2016, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I totally get that. And I can't imagine being in the situation they are in. My problem with writing it like this is while Rumple has the time to eight the wrong he did and the things he said Belle doesn't because she's asleep. And after the quick resolution of 10-11 I don't trust they'll have her work on it too when she wakes up, especially if it's Rumple with TLK/losing the power. Part of their arc, accepting the other's flaws and learning to see the grey things would be cut off.
I'd hope they mean for him to wake her up but somehow unexpectedly maintain his powers, but my trust in the writers is not high in the least (which btw, would be plausible since he stopped TLK AFTER it started working the first time. So he could TLK her, she wakes up and he stops the effect on him).

RoseBennett
Old 04-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think he wanted to avoid her pricking her finger at ANY cost and that's why he said what he said. He meant to convince her by telling her there would be no going back because he wasn't going to give her TLK, hoping that would be enough to stop her.

Though I didn't *like* what he said, I saw it in the context of trying *anything*, no matter how much it hurts.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can understand why snow parents might not have unfinished bussiness I think parents are only there if they had issues with the kid or saw the kid have issues like henry/regina but Ruth would have issues and Charmings dad although maybe he'll be alive on the later
Closed Thread   Post New Thread