View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 05:38 AM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Or they could look in the UW for Collette. Although maybe they looked for Collette, Ruth, Eva, Leopold, Marian and Graham in offscreen time? Although I have to think Ruth's fate will be mentioned at least once between David and James.
I really hope they did look for their loved ones Off Screen, like Regina (Daniel) and Rumple (Bae) did on screen. Maybe that's what Robin's been up to "All checked guys, can I come back now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I thought it was a slap that Rumple told her to her face that he wasn't going to wake her. I think he will but he didn't need to treat her like that.
Well, honestly, I think they were slapping each others faces the whole episode, which is why I don't get the progress from 5x17 And why 5x18 felt like a slap in Rumbellers' faces

RoseBennett