Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

It could be a nightmare or hallucination.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I've heard, but it's second hand as I don't use twitter, that this person has been messing up with spoilers before on purpose if it's any help

RoseBennett
Old 03-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy7 (View Post)
This person is there
Yeah, but she's one of the peeps I was thinking of in terms of irresponsible tweeting that's only stirring the pot. If you go back and read her entire feed, including replies to other people, she doesn't actually know for sure that's what they were filming either and friends from other corners of the fandom tell me she's given out wrong information before. So... I wouldn't read too much into it (yet).
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Yeah, but she's one of the peeps I was thinking of in terms of irresponsible tweeting that's only stirring the pot. If you go back and read her entire feed, including replies to other people, she doesn't actually know for sure that's what they were filming either and friends from other corners of the fandom tell me she's given out wrong information before. So... I wouldn't read too much into it (yet).
Understood but at this point, it wouldn't surprise me.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

^ Trust me, I can relate.

Sneak peek: Can't say I'm overly impressed with Meg in that scene, it actually seems to go against what Disney tried to achieve with her character, but then it's only brief first glimpse without much context. Still very much looking forward to Sunday's episode, it's about damn time we're finally getting a Snow centric again.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

^ Me neither. I'm kind of unsure if I want to watch now, Megara has always been my favourite Disney princess with Belle and I was like...meh
Hope we get something more so I change my mind

Press release:

Quote:
In the Underworld, an escapee from Hades’ prison informs the heroes that Hook is being held captive. But before the heroes can rescue Hook, they must face a terrifying beast that guards the prison. Mary Margaret searches for an old childhood friend who knows how to defeat the monster. However, once reunited, she discovers that her friend is no longer the hero he once was. Meanwhile, in an Enchanted Forest flashback, a young Snow White struggles to preserve peace in her kingdom and must learn how to be a true hero if she wants to one day become queen on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 13 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Emma Caulfield as the Blind Witch, Victoria Smufit as Cruella De Vil, Kacey Rohl as Megara, Jonathan Whitesell as Hercules, Bailee Madison as Young Snow White, Kerry van der Griend as Peasant, Teach Grant as Dead Eye the Bandit, Janet Walmsley as Woman Peasant and Greg Germann as Hades.

“Labor of Love” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan and directed by Billy Gierhart.

RoseBennett
Old 03-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought of you on Thursday Koda and I am sorry for you and for the other fans.

I think the theory it is a resurrection scene from the UW is good too because some of the fans said they have photos of characters who film which they cannot post until later because of big spoilers and so I think maybe it is a scene where the rest of the main characters from UW come back and someone comes with them who we did not think would come back Sb.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

So excited about teen Snow!!
Old 03-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Sean is on set. Guy's sneaky and turned on his location while tweeting.

(The Riverview Hospital is in Coquitlam, BC.)

@Gwen107: Oh, thank you, how very kind of you.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the press release and sneak peek!

Seriously, I think if we do a day dedicated to each character dying and get all the panic angst away out front, then we should be good by the time the finale rolls around.

I'm saying Granny! She's totally getting offed by a villain in the finale.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Don't you dare! Granny is immortal! She's in league with Blue and they'll conquer SB in the season finale and turn out to be long-lost TL!!!!!!!!

Happy to hear about Sean! I honestly think it's all a misleading, and it's Emma bringing Hook back

RoseBennett
Old 03-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is why I love Sean.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And no, I still don't think it's Robin. If anything, Zelena (or Cora, again).
Old 03-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Promo pics.

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/sectio...14/gallery.htm
Old 03-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank you!