Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
bb, why do we continue to torture ourselves?

Yeah with the Zelena birth in 5x08 (that sounds like a scene from Alien) and the incredibly boring sounding Merida centric in 5x09, I have never been less enthusiastic for an OUAT two-hour event.

Normally these are episodes that excite the fandom. Instead i think a lot of fans feel let down just from the synopsis and not enticed at all.

I think I'm skipping the whole thing, reading recaps later and watching the scenes that seem most important to the overall arc on YouTube.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
MinutesToMidnight: What does the YouTube clip you posted show? Every time I try to click on it it says "Error Occured".
Oh that's too bad. I wish I knew how to fix it. But it was only the interview clip that was shown at Good Morning America.

I have no words anymore for the baby storyline.

But one thing made me laugh. The baby is born this Sunday. But there have been so many spoilers from filming since then. Nothing involving a baby.

So it is already happening. The Zelena baby and Neal - hanging out together away from the cameras all the time.

This is why I don't understand why they could not make this story go away. The baby will almost never be seen anyway. It's only there to make OQ miserable and give them drama with crazy Zelena every couple of episodes or so.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah with the Zelena birth in 5x08 (that sounds like a scene from Alien) and the incredibly boring sounding Merida centric in 5x09, I have never been less enthusiastic for an OUAT two-hour event.

Normally these are episodes that excite the fandom. Instead i think a lot of fans feel let down just from the synopsis and not enticed at all.

I think I'm skipping the whole thing, reading recaps later and watching the scenes that seem most important to the overall arc on YouTube.
I know. I really am not going to watch either. I am interested in the Hook/Emma/Merlin/Arthur and the others stuff but not enough to sit through Zelena snarling and screeching. No thanks.

There is supposed to be Rumbelle but it will be so short, I'm sure, that I can catch it on clips.

And honestly, do not care at all about Merida/Ruby/Mulan.

I really, really want to love this show again though.

Quote:
This is why I don't understand why they could not make this story go away. The baby will almost never be seen anyway. It's only there to make OQ miserable and give them drama with crazy Zelena every couple of episodes or so
I haven't seen even one person looking forward to this or liking this storyline. I realize it's their show but to continue with a story they know people hate is really self-defeating.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

So the baby is born Sunday but Zelena is slinking around causing problems in the midseason finale, which is probably the next day or so.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But one thing made me laugh. The baby is born this Sunday. But there have been so many spoilers from filming since then. Nothing involving a baby.
Actually Robin and Regina do have a scene with just Zelena in the mid season finale.

The magic of studio filming.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I haven't seen even one person looking forward to this or liking this storyline. I realize it's their show but to continue with a story they know people hate is really self-defeating.
Excuse me. I'm very looking forward to baby wicked meeting her daddy and crazy mommy. TV babies are always so cute.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

^And green
QUOTE=T'Lynn;83997558]I'm excited for this. David Anders is always so fun. Who's the character he resembles though? Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks for the interview.

It's not that different than Snow and Charming leaving their 4 month old, other than the fact that Emma's their daughter and their shared heart might make it impossible to leave each other. I still feel like the rescue crew ties in to who gets marked in 5.11 so they might not have a choice.
I don't think it's the same though, considering Zelena is still around and supposing she still wants to go back to OZ

And I have no words left on the baby SL left either, I just facepalm all the time.

EtA: Was this posted?
Once Upon a Time Creators Tease Emma's Choice, Merida's Backstory & More!

Sorry if it was

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 11-13-2015 at 10:56 AM
Old 11-13-2015, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

The Good thing is, once the zelena baby is born...nothing holds Emma and co back from kicking her around for messing with them

So there is that.

But the baby storyline doesnt really bother me, yes it was a lousy story to begin with...one that really didnt has any purpose...but it isnt a big deal.

It will be the same as Baby Neal(I still hate the name for the charming baby), a plot device or a background character.
Outside the scenes it will not exist and plays no real role.
So it will not interrupt much of the main story...at least not until its a couple of years old.

I dont see the point why they even came up with the Zelena Baby story, but it also never really bothered me.

Anyway, im really excited for Dr Whale...but im wondering if he will be involved in a flashback or not.
Will he deliver the baby?
I dont know, im just excited for this episode.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 11-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Excuse me. I'm very looking forward to baby wicked meeting her daddy and crazy mommy. TV babies are always so cute.
YOu always have to be different, don't you?

I should have said, I have not seen very many people who are excited about the baby. I apologize.

Last edited by Belleislove; 11-13-2015 at 11:12 AM
Old 11-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think it's a reference to David Anders white hair similar to Emma's white hair. His hair is white for his role on IZombie and I think we got a script tease or something earlier that indicated he would have his white hair on OUAT.
Oh, yeah ... that would be pretty funny. He's totally cosplaying Dark Swan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
So the baby is born Sunday but Zelena is slinking around causing problems in the midseason finale, which is probably the next day or so.
Magic! Technically Snow had a baby and then the next day she was walking around SB not even knowing she had been pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)

I don't think it's the same though, considering Zelena is still around and supposing she still wants to go back to OZ
I agree. No one is trying to kidnap baby Neal (this week) so they must have Zelena pretty well handled by 5x12.

Another new article:

'Once Upon a Time Creators Question if Hook and Emma's True Love Will Conquer All - Hollywood Reporter
Old 11-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

EDDY DID YOU JUST CONFIRM CAPTAIN SWAN IS TRUE LOVE.

You can't get more official then that aside from showing TLK.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if the person who interviewed them for THR ever watched an episode of the show. Sorry, but I just don't understand how you can talk about OQ's story with Zelena like Regina is the obstacle preventing Robin from playing family with his abuser.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
I don't know if the person who interviewed them for THR ever watched an episode of the show. Sorry, but I just don't understand how you can talk about OQ's story with Zelena like Regina is the obstacle preventing Robin from playing family with his abuser.
Eddy and Adam set that person straight though so I'm perfectly fine with it.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
And Zelena didn't "fool" Robin. There's another word for what she did.

And why is it that generally other couples get great things in these interviews but Rumbelle fans get "has he betrayed her too many times?" I mean, is it really any wonder that a lot of the Rumbelle fans are so negative when that's pretty much all we get?

I'm wondering if Belle leaving at the end of the mid-season finale is just her saying she needs time to think and then when she comes back he'll probably be involved with someone else, LOL. Because Belle doesn't suffer enough.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not fine with it. Because this has happened too often now. Too often the press treat it like it's a love triangle or something like this even though the creators and the actors have said it so often now that it's not.

The story is bad enough. I don't need the press to make it even worse. It's a little thing to others maybe, but when your favorite characters are stuck with a story like this even little things like that can sting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread