Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)

But... Maybe Merlin will be in the UW too, and he and Killian will see each other. And Emma can bring him back too.
Emma *singing: I'm bringing sexy back
SB: Yeah!
Thanks. Crossing finger at least she gets a painful labor I guess

RoseBennett
Old 11-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Wonder what Zelena will name it? Marian? Cora? Maybe she'll name it after her adoptive mother.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks. Crossing finger at least she gets a painful labor I guess
Thank you for that! I needed a laugh.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just a thought, but maybe it's possible that A&E wrote Zelena giving birth through an excelerated pregnancy much earlier in the season than we expected because they decided to write in Emilie's pregnancy for Belle and didn't want two characters pregnant at the same time.

Thanks for posting. Interesting that in this interview Lana who is filming 5x13 has the impression that Zelena will be a villain until the end.

I guess that means that Lana is getting the impression from 5B that Zelena is still not going to be interested in doing anything good this season or even starting a redemption arc...
Old 11-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Emma must have known about the baby coming early or she wouldn't have made that offer to Zelena.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe Ashley will kill Zelena because Ashley had to be 8 months pregnant for 28 years while Zelena was less than 15 weeks. She didn't even show.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Maybe Ashley will kill Zelena because Ashley had to be 8 months pregnant for 28 years while Zelena was less than 15 weeks. She didn't even show.
Of course not. Nothing should spoil that perfect figure of hers.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think being 8 months pregnant for 28 years would make anyone homicidal. I wouldn't judge her. lol

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Just a thought, but maybe it's possible that A&E wrote Zelena giving birth through an excelerated pregnancy much earlier in the season than we expected because they decided to write in Emilie's pregnancy for Belle and didn't want two characters pregnant at the same time.

Thanks for posting. Interesting that in this interview Lana who is filming 5x13 has the impression that Zelena will be a villain until the end.

I guess that means that Lana is getting the impression from 5B that Zelena is still not going to be interested in doing anything good this season or even starting a redemption arc...
Or maybe it's due to the awful reception this storyline has gotten and they just want to speed things along.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Have to start organising play dates with all the eligible baby bachelors in town. There's Neal and Phillip, obviously. Who will win the heart of little Elphaba?
Old 11-13-2015, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Neal's family. It would make Henry's tree even more messed up that his sister/cousin marries his uncle.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Roland is gonna be the most adorable protective big brother.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Roland is gonna be the most adorable protective big brother.
So will Henry, that's his baby sister as well.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:14 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thank you for that! I needed a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
That would be nice
Quote:
I'm on board for this!

RoseBennett
Closed Thread   Post New Thread