Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)

BTW, two people saying it was Milah, am I the only one who thought it was Cora?

And also, what's up with the timeline? 5 years ago Rumple was swagging with a cane in SB, not making deals?
I thought the "desire vs. duty" line definitely referred to Milah. Milah left her duty to follow her desire.

Cora didn't really have a duty ... she pretty much just left one desire for another. She abandoned love so she could have power.

I have to think that the timeline is so screwy that they MUST have an explanation coming and we just have to wait for it.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Aaaaaaaaaaaarthuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!

Snow and Charming better get a chance to kick his ass for that. Argh. Now he's going to control them into betraying Emma and that's how she thinks they failed her - when they didn't at all. ARGH ARTHUR!
Old 10-18-2015, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn it Arthur. I did like the line it's the beard lol
Old 10-18-2015, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

^It was funny Love how the writers are dropping out hints to the fandom this season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Aaaaaaaaaaaarthuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!

Snow and Charming better get a chance to kick his ass for that. Argh. Now he's going to control them into betraying Emma and that's how she thinks they failed her - when they didn't at all. ARGH ARTHUR!
Poor snowing Sorry T'lynn and Belleislove,but I officially hate Arthur after this
Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I thought the "desire vs. duty" line definitely referred to Milah. Milah left her duty to follow her desire.

Cora didn't really have a duty ... she pretty much just left one desire for another. She abandoned love so she could have power.

I have to think that the timeline is so screwy that they MUST have an explanation coming and we just have to wait for it.
It literally makes more sense as u saidXD Just my personal POV, I thought the feelings in the Cora/Rumple relat thing were stronger than the Milah/RUmple one:
SO I interpret the duty as Cora's duty's to make something of herself and desire being the one left off. But it's probably what you guys said, just didn't get the same vibe at first

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

So why does Arthur want to kill Merlin?

For that matter... Arthur's going to try and kill Emma? But Emma has her own plans in the works...........
Old 10-18-2015, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
^It was funny Love how the writers are dropping out hints to the fandom this season!

Poor snowing Sorry T'lynn and Belleislove,but I officially hate Arthur after this

It literally makes more sense as u saidXD Just my personal POV, I thought the feelings in the Cora/Rumple relat thing were stronger than the Milah/RUmple one:
SO I interpret the duty as Cora's duty's to make something of herself and desire being the one left off. But it's probably what you guys said, just didn't get the same vibe at first
I just can't hate Arthur. If I did I would have to hate Regina and Rumple, too. He's definitely been driven mad by his mission and he's a baddie. He used magic but he hasn't paid the price ... but I'm sure he will.

It could mean both of them .., I have a feeling that the underworld foreshadowing might have merit but my theory on it is that IF it's true then it's going to just be for the 100th episode so they can have a bunch of fun guest stars back for it.

(I'm wishing for Graham, Neal, Milah, Cora, Ingrid, Cruella, Liam among others)
Old 10-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arthur reminds of Stephen in the Angelina Jolie movie maleficent he starts of as a sweet kid but his drive for power makes him evil
Old 10-18-2015, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah! Kinda like that! He just needs a hug ... from me ... maybe more than a hug ... I gotta go
Old 10-18-2015, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All villains just needs a hug
Old 10-18-2015, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

^ Yes you gotta Plus, I think Arthur's bue eyes re clouding our judgement

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I just can't hate Arthur. If I did I would have to hate Regina and Rumple, too. He's definitely been driven mad by his mission and he's a baddie. He used magic but he hasn't paid the price ... but I'm sure he will.

It could mean both of them .., I have a feeling that the underworld foreshadowing might have merit but my theory on it is that IF it's true then it's going to just be for the 100th episode so they can have a bunch of fun guest stars back for it.

(I'm wishing for Graham, Neal, Milah, Cora, Ingrid, Cruella, Liam among others)
To bring all of them back would be WOW (I personally loved Pan and Cora as villain, and at least we don't need more FB ) On one side, bring them on, on the other...it's very soapy to have Rumple's 2 exes, Hook's ex and...who knows what else!

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 09:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm now convinced that Exalibur is a cursed or evil object. Arthur was never a good ruler. Like Guinivere said he was obsessed with finding the dagger instead of actually leading his people and repairing the kingdom. And Lancelot called him a false King.

He allowed himself to go mad and literally live in a delusion instead of actually helping his people because he was so obsessed with power. He claims he's doing it for the kingdom but it's clear he's doing it for himself.

The fact that Arthur was able to pull Exalibur probably meant he was destined to bring darkness with it.

I'm very curious about where Arthur is in the story now that Exalibur has been forged together by 5x10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Arthur reminds of Stephen in the Angelina Jolie movie maleficent he starts of as a sweet kid but his drive for power makes him evil
That's a good comparison.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Intresting how the potion was called mist of avalon
Old 10-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I'm now convinced that Exalibur is a cursed or evil object. Arthur was never a good ruler. Like Guinivere said he was obsessed with finding the dagger instead of actually leading his people and repairing the kingdom. And Lancelot called him a false King.

He allowed himself to go mad and literally live in a delusion instead of actually helping his people because he was so obsessed with power. He claims he's doing it for the kingdom but it's clear he's doing it for himself.

The fact that Arthur was able to pull Exalibur probably meant he was destined to bring darkness with it.

I'm very curious about where Arthur is in the story now that Exalibur has been forged together by 5x10.

That's a good comparison.
I don't think that at all. Arthur is clearly not the "Orphaned" king Merlin was referring to. He's not the true weilder of Excalibur. Him and Guinivere could not restore the broken kingdom. It's still broken but this episode IMO did show us whom is the orphaned king and the rightful King of Camelot and true weilder of Excalibur. That would be Killian Jones.

That's why they kept on going back between Arthur/Gwen in past and showing how they failed and how Emma/Hook succeeded.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just to make sure, did I hear correctly that Violet is a "stable girl"?

If so, things are already looking bad for Henry and her just based on that one fact.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I don't think that at all. Arthur is clearly not the "Orphaned" king Merlin was referring to. He's not the true weilder of Excalibur. Him and Guinivere could not restore the broken kingdom. It's still broken but this episode IMO did show us whom is the orphaned king and the rightful King of Camelot and true weilder of Excalibur. That would be Killian Jones.

That's why they kept on going back between Arthur/Gwen in past and showing how they failed and how Emma/Hook succeeded.
Guinivere didn't fail anything. She was in a relationship with a man she loved that sadly became more and more abusive until he betrayed her in basically the worst way he could.

And are you forgetting that other men were turned to dust while Arthur was able to pull Exalibur out of the stone? Arthur in his power greed and abusive nature was obviously meant to have this weapon.

You're ignoring too much of what has been shown on screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsi.23 (View Post)
Just to make sure, did I hear correctly that Violet is a "stable girl"?

If so, things are already looking bad for Henry and her just based on that one fact.
That was brought up earlier too. I agree that sadly this is probably going in a very tragic direction.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread