Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2015, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Think Henry is the rouse to distract Dark Swan out of her home so the others can break in.
So she'll be very disappointed in him.

Wonder if Emma "captured" everyone's memories in those magical Dreamcatchers?
Old 10-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

It makes tot sense, (btw, hate your icons, I don't want BMW feelings ) but I just can't see it blowing up twitter. Unless Henry literally just go "I'm done with you. I brought you here to help people, now you r jus not it" that at least would break my heart

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Sorry DP

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 10-18-2015 at 07:02 PM
Old 10-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Emma has already had to hear Hook's, "I loved you." I can imagine if something happens with Henry in the next episode, it may just be a breaking point that pushes her to tears.

I'm starting to wonder if the thing that's supposed to "break twitter" will be the reveal that Emma's behavior is actually part of a plan to help and not just about her being the DO (if that's what's happening).

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll change my icon later tonight. I had just watched some episodes of Gmw so I was getting feels
Old 10-18-2015, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Emma has already had to hear Hook's, "I loved you." I can imagine if something happens with Henry in the next episode, it may just be a breaking point that pushes her to tears.

I'm starting to wonder if the thing that's supposed to "break twitter" will be the reveal that Emma's behavior is actually part of a plan to help and not just about her being the DO (if that's what's happening).
I do think that Henry's rejection is what would break her in the end. It's one thing to have your loved one reject you, but to have your son turn away? That would be just too much, sorry to quote Cora but "The one person who might still love you"...

I don't know twitter that well tbh, but I thought things that "break it" are either heart-breaking or super-duper-happy to the point of "what?".

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have no idea what is coming next week!

My only complaint about this episode was that it was like 4x17 ... a flashback within a flashback and didn't move the present day story forward enough. But the Camelot stuff was actually interesting and made the present day make more sense so major plus there.

There is so much foreshadowing going on ... I can't even pick out what is really meant to mean something and what is just coincidence.

But they now brought up Milah again. They keep bringing up things from the character's pasts in each episode. I can't wait to get that 5x12 title!!!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

So did they make a bed out of those roses.....has anyone tweeted at Adam?

Eluding to Milah in this episode...

I wonder what Emma is going to see in those Dreamcatchers?

I like the idea that a previous poster said that maybe they contain the memories that the curse took from everyone.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a good theory
Old 10-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)

I like the idea that a previous poster said that maybe they contain the memories that the curse took from everyone.
Can we have a "Yeah, coffe was great" yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I still have no idea what is coming next week!

My only complaint about this episode was that it was like 4x17 ... a flashback within a flashback and didn't move the present day story forward enough. But the Camelot stuff was actually interesting and made the present day make more sense so major plus there.

There is so much foreshadowing going on ... I can't even pick out what is really meant to mean something and what is just coincidence.

But they now brought up Milah again. They keep bringing up things from the character's pasts in each episode. I can't wait to get that 5x12 title!!!
Me too. I knew this was a "get a background for Camelot episode. And again, loved how snowing was included because it was just awesome....but def a filler

BTW, two people saying it was Milah, am I the only one who thought it was Cora?

And also, what's up with the timeline? 5 years ago Rumple was swagging with a cane in SB, not making deals?

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)

I missed that. RecAp please?
Old 10-18-2015, 07:36 PM
New Fan

Hi all anyone now why we don't get candiana promo for once upon a time
Old 10-18-2015, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they met five years before the curse or how it feels in camelot time
Old 10-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think they met five years before the curse or how it feels in camelot time
mmmm, can be, still should have said "35 years ago" or something
Myve it's explained further down the road, I don't know!

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still go with it feels like five years to the camelot characters lol or its a goof
Closed Thread   Post New Thread