Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
CTV promo?

Did we have one last week? Maybe they have suspended them for the rest of the season.
They had one last week
Old 04-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I still think Regina and David manhandling her out of the car is the biggest clue. Robin wouldn't have allowed that sh.it.
I agree. The return to SB just looks pretty fishy to me.

Also, I don't want to make things worse but is that Robin's heart she is ripping out there?

Old 04-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I agree. The return to SB just looks pretty fishy to me.

Also, I don't want to make things worse but is that Robin's heart she is ripping out there?

I've been trying to figure out exactly that, but I don't think it is.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
They had one last week
Well hopefully a friendly Canadian fan will share.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
TFTNT!!!

It might have just been that they wanted to keep Zelena away from Roland and Robin wanted to be with his son.

I do wonder though if the episode opens with their return or if there are more scenes in NYC.
There are more scenes in NYC, one of Robin and Regina in a bar.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

That honestly doesn't look like Robin to me.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't care if Zelena is or isn't pregnant. Regardless of them fixing this mess or not it's not going to change the fact that Robin slept with Zelena days after claiming he was in love with Regina. What kind of love is that? It's not love.

After they killed Nela, I only came back to this show because of OQ. I shouldn't have. I should have stayed out. I have no interest in watching my favorite character taking back a guy who, obviously doesn't truly love her.

At this moment, the very idea of Regina taking him back right after he bedded another woman even thoughhe claimed to love her infuriates me. He doesn't love her AT ALL. He might be atracted to Regina, even like her, or believe himself in love withher, but this is not true love at all. I'm sad, though, because it's clear to me that poor Regina does love him.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Oh that's right. Thanks. I forgot about that.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

I hope it's not Robin (I don't think it is).

I'm afraid they won't explore the issue of rape here. (And sometimes Scott Nimerfro needs to avoid twitter.)
Old 04-26-2015, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Regardless of whether that's Robin I'm so confused by the promo. We see Regina as the Evil Queen but Cora also with her. Regina banished her mother way before starting to become the EQ. What's going on???

Did Regina actually say that she hadn't seen her mother since banishing her to Wonderland or was it ever implied that Cora came back at some point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Right! Totally forgot so maybe their return to Storybrooke is actually near the end of the episode.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
I hope it's not Robin (I don't think it is).

I'm afraid they won't explore the issue of rape here. (And sometimes Scott Nimerfro needs to avoid twitter.)
Wow. I just looked at his Twitter. He is , IMO, being an ass. Viewers have real concerns about an extremely disturbing storyline twist and he's basically acting like they're crazy?
Old 04-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Is he talking about Zelena raping Robin?
Quote:
Scott Nimerfro @ScottNimerfro · 13m 13 minutes ago
Sad. You're the one who's applying real world perimeters to a fantasy situation that even my 11 year old daughter can distinguish between.
Just like Eddy saying that stuff about Graham and Regina in the 1.22 commentary.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I don't care if Zelena is or isn't pregnant. Regardless of them fixing this mess or not it's not going to change the fact that Robin slept with Zelena days after claiming he was in love with Regina. What kind of love is that? It's not love.

After they killed Nela, I only came back to this show because of OQ. I shouldn't have. I should have stayed out. I have no interest in watching my favorite character taking back a guy who, obviously doesn't truly love her.

At this moment, the very idea of Regina taking him back right after he bedded another woman even thoughhe claimed to love her infuriates me. He doesn't love her AT ALL. He might be atracted to Regina, even like her, or believe himself in love withher, but this is not true love at all. I'm sad, though, because it's clear to me that poor Regina does love him.
It's gonna be okay this will allbe resolved by the finale and OQ will be together and happy and Zelena will not be prego. They will not carry this to S5, cannot see that happening and Robin/Regina being the way they are in the finale.

Of course Robin loves Regina, his code is what is making him act this way.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
He's basically saying people who are calling it rape are crazy because it's a fantasy situation (and he's being pretty rude about it).

I do think Robin is trying his best to do the right thing and that he still loves Regina (and that they'll be together by the end of the season).
Old 04-26-2015, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Yeah. He generally can be pretty belligerent. You don't talk to fans who have genuine issues with your show that way. He's pretty much saying you can't apply real world rules to FT characters. However, IMO, raps is rape. I don't overlook if just because it's a fantasy show. Rape is rape. These writers are becoming downright offensive.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread