View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Radames
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I don't care if Zelena is or isn't pregnant. Regardless of them fixing this mess or not it's not going to change the fact that Robin slept with Zelena days after claiming he was in love with Regina. What kind of love is that? It's not love.

After they killed Nela, I only came back to this show because of OQ. I shouldn't have. I should have stayed out. I have no interest in watching my favorite character taking back a guy who, obviously doesn't truly love her.

At this moment, the very idea of Regina taking him back right after he bedded another woman even thoughhe claimed to love her infuriates me. He doesn't love her AT ALL. He might be atracted to Regina, even like her, or believe himself in love withher, but this is not true love at all. I'm sad, though, because it's clear to me that poor Regina does love him.
It's gonna be okay this will allbe resolved by the finale and OQ will be together and happy and Zelena will not be prego. They will not carry this to S5, cannot see that happening and Robin/Regina being the way they are in the finale.

Of course Robin loves Regina, his code is what is making him act this way.