Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spring Spoilers — Emma, Hook, Neal, Regina - TVLine

So there is a reason Neal could not go. If thiese little spoilers are legit.
Apparently so. This goes exactly into my theory of why not Neal...
Quote:
" Though Regina gifted Emma and Henry with new, "good" memories in which the incarcerated beauty had never given her boy up for adoption, Henry's paternity remains intact. That said, any eventual reunion won't necessarily be a joyful one. "In Emma's current mind. the last time she saw Neal, that guy f---ing let her go to jail," Kitsis points out. "She doesn't have the benefit of re-meeting him in New York."
--------
Quote:
Indeed, good, no trickery and Hook probably really was the only one who could go.
Don't think it will be easy for Hook by any means, but he know that. He'll stay the course, no matter the challenge, and use arguments because he understands and knows her.

------
Also, saw a quote from Eddy which I'll use in the next thread.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new stuff. Sounds good. So Neal may be in trouble and that's why he couldn't go? And it looks promising for Belle. I don't need to see too much time devoted to the witch's backstory though. Emilie was apparently at the party so I wonder if they'll have more with her.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Indeed, good, no trickery and Hook probably really was the only one who could go.
Don't think it will be easy for Hook by any means, but he know that. He'll stay the course, no matter the challenge, and use arguments because he understands and knows her.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm happy they gave the Wicked Witch a name of their own. Of course we know already that she will be seen in Storybrooke too.

I hope the story with Emma and Henry in New York is over quicky. I like them but I don't care for another memory loss story or why from the whole wide fairytale world only one can go to find them.

They should not let us wait too long to find out what happened to Rumplestiltskin. I'm looking forward to Regina and Robin Hood finally meeting.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Yeah, it probably won't be easy to convince her of all of it, but hey at least it throws the "Hook stole someone's portal" theories out of the water.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thanks for the new stuff. Sounds good. So Neal may be in trouble and that's why he couldn't go? And it looks promising for Belle. I don't need to see too much time devoted to the witch's backstory though. Emilie was apparently at the party so I wonder if they'll have more with her.
This may come as a shock to some of you who believe I don't like Belle (false) or the Rumble TL (I do, actually), but I've been very, very surprised how unhappy you've been lately because I SEE the story potential. And it is a good one which lines up with the themes of the show E & A are telling.

I know many here have been pessimistic the past couple of threads over Belle's sl and reading twitter last night made me feel sad for Adam (that man should get angel wings for patience!).

But I've been surprised that Rumble fans don't see the potential storyline coming. It's a good thing and I do anticipate a really good multiple arc storyline from them both at least (if not the three). Do you not see it? I think you are talking yourself out of your own tale.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:21 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

Some of us saw a lot of potential for Belle in S2, and what we got was Belle left in the hospital for one third of the season followed up by having her left out of the NL arc for about half S3. Potential means nothing if the writers never follow up on it.

But I hope this time it will be different.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWC (View Post)
Some of us saw a lot of potential for Belle in S2, and what we got was Belle left in the hospital for one third of the season followed up by having her left out of the NL arc for about half S3. Potential means nothing if the writers never follow up on it.

But I hope this time it will be different.
I agree/disagree. I think fans expectations were too fast and too soon for their story for S2. from storytelling wise neither character was at a place for their love story to blossom. Gold finding his son was the priority from the start to explain and conclude the curse story. You are forgetting her partner, Rumplestilskin, WASN'T anywhere near ready until he found his son, Bae. His character hadn't moved enough. Rumple/Gold in S3 was phenomenally better and grew more complex and moved to a place where he could make the ultimate sacrifice.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I have a feeling that Neal physically couldn't go. Or he had to stay behind for some reason that had to do with protecting the others.

It does look promising for Belle. Seems like she'll have loads of story.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Well, we already know about the potion Hook gives to Emma. It's the only reason why they would all end up getting in the bug and going back to Storybrooke.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Well, we already know about the potion Hook gives to Emma. It's the only reason why they would all end up getting in the bug and going back to Storybrooke.
After rewatching 2.22, in order to restore someone's memory fully, they must drink the potion (made by the Blue Fairy btw) in a vessel which was significant to the person. Hence dwarves rummage through Gold's shop for Sneezy's stein. Gold pours potion into the "chipped teacup" for 'Lacey' to drink.

So my question becomes, does Emma have such a cup? I don't recall as she rarely shares drinks with others. If she doesn't what does that mean for memory restoration?
Old 01-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

I always see potential for Belle. The thing is though that people have very good reason to be pessimistic.. But I am cautiously optimistic after this new stuff.

I'm curious about why Emma would decide to drink something a stranger dressed like a pirate would give her.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I always see potential for Belle. The thing is though that people have very good reason to be pessimistic.. But I am cautiously optimistic after this new stuff.
Once again, I believe the expectation was too much. Fans wanted too much story too soon when it wasn't ready in the story. The pacing for me made sense and REALLY makes sense after S3A.

So if we don't put too much pressure and allow the story to slowly unfurl than the hint of a season finale wedding makes complete storytelling/writing sense and my guess is - Rumbelle's!
Old 01-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Good question. Why would she wait outside the police station to meet him after he just got out of jail?
Old 01-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Creating a new thread.