Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
I've got some very disappointing news:

Episode 13 will not air until Feb. 7th. It has been postponed a week. Episode 5 will be rerun on Jan. 31. I think the CW is playing with the schedule to accommodate the next cycle of ANTM to coincide with OTH and to make sure that OTH has at least its finale in May sweeps. Someone take this news to the news thread also, please.
Ughhhh.

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 01-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Double ughhhh!

I wanted 4:14 to be over as soon as possible.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
I've got some very disappointing news:

Episode 13 will not air until Feb. 7th. It has been postponed a week. Episode 5 will be rerun on Jan. 31. I think the CW is playing with the schedule to accommodate the next cycle of ANTM to coincide with OTH and to make sure that OTH has at least its finale in May sweeps. Someone take this news to the news thread also, please.
BOO. I have to wait another week for my Skills/Haley?!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Banned

I third that UGH!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks, Curlyhead.

This is the best spoiler we got in a while. I can handle missing a week, I can't handle the NB thing getting any worst.

Pamela

Pamela
Old 01-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

^^^^
So that means episode 14 will land on "Valentine's Day"?? ugh how romantic or um not... (and here I thought I had enough reasons to dislike that "holiday"... haha j/k)
Old 01-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Total Fan

Bonnie, I'd rather 4x14 land on Valentine's Day than 4x15. If you think about it, it sounds like it's only going to be the last few minutes of 4x14 with the N/B sex tape stuff, whereas all of 4x15 is going to deal with the fallout.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

I never thought about it being on Valentine's Day.

That's a sucky day to make a point . I don't know about the rest of you but at home and in front of the TV is the last place I plan to be on the 14th.

and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know if this is plausible or not, but is it possible the ep is being postponed because they want time to make changes? I remember reading once that GG was not starting as soon because they didn't have enough finished episodes to start airing or something like that. If they're making last minute changes due to fan reaction, is it possible that that's why things are being postponed?
Old 01-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaBushFan (View Post)
I agree and it sucks. I think all of this was a plan formed by Mark as some desperate attempt to make Brooke and Peyton look "equal", but I personally don't see how it could possibly work that way.
You just said it yourself. There's is no way this was done to make Brooke and Peyton "equal". If he really wanted to make BP equals he wouldn't have had Brooke be the drunker of the 2, he wouldn't have had NP broken up, and Brooke would have remembered and purposely kept it from her.

This has nothing to do with Peyton, Brooke comes out looking the better of the 2(NB). If Mark was really trying to put them on level playing field the NB sex would have happened when NP were together, Brooke wouldn't have been drunk, and she and Nathan would have been actively keeping this secret from Peyton all these years. The fact that it's written giving Brooke as much wiggle room as possible while still having NB proves that this isn't about BP, I honestly think Mark was going to do NB regardless. He needed a big shocking ratings grabber and he gets it with drunken NB sex.

icon: lesoleilluna
Old 01-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Summer (View Post)
Bonnie, I'd rather 4x14 land on Valentine's Day than 4x15. If you think about it, it sounds like it's only going to be the last few minutes of 4x14 with the N/B sex tape stuff, whereas all of 4x15 is going to deal with the fallout.
Good point Summer.... maybe it's the lesser of the two evils (although both are pretty "evil" in my book....) oh well...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Total Fan

I think it's unlikely, because someone would've heard something about scenes being reshot, you know? Not only that, but it's only pushing the episode back one week, and that's not much time to redo stuff when you have another episode you have to have out on time. *shrug*

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I would say Dawn wants OTH back with ANTM, myself
What a shame: What a shame: To judge a life that you can't change: The choir sings: Church bells ring: So won't you give this man his wings: What a shame: To have to beg you to see: We're not all the same: What a shame
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009
Old 01-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, honestly... it seems like they'd have to refilm 4x15 and 4x16, as well as the ending to 4x14, if they were going to change things now. That would be an incredibly expensive undertaking, and I just don't see them having the time. It seems like a network move to me, like Casey said.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leytonjunkie (View Post)
I would say Dawn wants OTH back with ANTM, myself
After last week's ratings I would too.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread