Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh god!... Ok I can’t say much more. So as Rebecca and Mal said he won’t cheat. Because I heard about that too. This is about NC fantasy/nightmare scene. If they weren’t cut down, there will be a fantasy/nightmare scene of them. And I heard about this same thing from my friend who worked at filming area (crew member). But according to her, this scene is not so good for us. So that’s why I told you, give me some time to find about it for sure. Until that I can’t give you more. (This scene is not about Nathan and psycHO’s bed fantasy though). Now just breath ok!..........
- NATHAN SCOTT
Old 02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Ravens Lover can I give you a bit of unsolicited advice? Be clear on if you are talking about present or fantasy. When you say not cheating exactly, people assume that it's present time between Nathan and Carrie. If it's someone elses nightmare/fantasy it's not cheating at all because well it's someone elses mind and it's not real. I'm really not trying to be mean or anything, it's just some advice so we don't have a freak out every time there is new info.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS LOVER (View Post)
Oh god!... Ok I can’t say much more. So as Rebecca and Mal said he won’t cheat. Because I heard about that too. This is about NC fantasy/nightmare scene. If they weren’t cut down, there will be a fantasy/nightmare scene of them. And I heard about this same thing from my friend who worked at filming area (crew member). But according to her, this scene is not so good for us. So that’s why I told you, give me some time to find about it for sure. Until that I can’t give you more. (This scene is not about Nathan and psycHO’s bed fantasy though). Now just breath ok!..........
But err, didn't we kind of know that already? I thought Rebecca (or was it Mal?) that said there might be the possibility of more dream/nightmares/fantasies (especially because Mal thought the pool thing was a fantasy because there was another one somewhere in there)?

We need a new thread.

I'll see you in the morning time
Old 02-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ravens Lover can I give you a bit of unsolicited advice? Be clear on if you are talking about present or fantasy. When you say not cheating exactly, people assume that it's present time between Nathan and Carrie. If it's someone elses nightmare/fantasy it's not cheating at all because well it's someone elses mind and it's not real. I'm really not trying to be mean or anything, it's just some advice so we don't have a freak out every time there is new info
Thank you very much for your unsolicited advice though.
- NATHAN SCOTT
Old 02-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapour-mist (View Post)
But err, didn't we kind of know that already? I thought Rebecca (or was it Mal?) that said there might be the possibility of more dream/nightmares/fantasies (especially because Mal thought the pool thing was a fantasy because there was another one somewhere in there)?

We need a new thread.
Erica, I specifically posted here that I believed that the promo showed scenes for 6 and 8, because I thought that the part when Haley walked in on NC was a dream from 5.08. Then you all pointed out the clothing from the characters, so I went along that it must go with 5.06. The title of 5.06 indicates dreams, so....but, I do think there will be another dream/fantasy whatever in 8. So, two dreams...one from Haley and possible the other from Carrie maybe?
Old 02-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Eek! We're very over in post counts. I can grab the new thread.

ETA: Here's the new thread. This thread may be closed now. Thank you!

Last edited by keep no score; 02-04-2008 at 03:38 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread