Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, so forgive me if it has, but the scene with Nathan and Carrie making out (in the "Nanny" preview on Yahoo)- is that a dream? Because otherwise, that looks like cheating to me. And damn Mark for this storyline.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mark will push the line as far as he can without crossing it because he does not care about NH-ers, but he won't ever cross it.
The first part of your sentence is exactly what's wrong with Mark. When is enough, enough?

I don't see a payoff in store at all. Sigh.

ETA: And since I never saw it, are they seriously "making out"? Or is it like...a kiss? NH haven't made out since...midway through S3. Blah.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG. Round and round we go again. Nathan doesn't cheat. End of story. I was told by someone who was around set while 5.12 was being filmed and they said that NH seemed just fine the entire time. She said there were no indications that anything was wrong between them.

I'm guessing this has to do with the conversation(s) between Nathan and Carrie. Nathan isn't going to cheat, so let's stop treating him like he is.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

What does it mean "Not really" it's yes or no. You say we should breath but you are scaring us even more.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't there talk at one point of Nathan kind of eating up Carrie's compliments? That could be part of it. Him not being, like, I don't care how awesome you think I am, ya crazy! And instead... however he reacts.

Eh. Who knows. The whole thing is lame, for sure. I have a feeling I'll be cheering Haley when she mentions divorce and I'm not even a person that's always all over Nathan about his actions.

ETA: I seriously went into a nearly catatonic state when it aired, Susan2, but! I don't even really remember seeing them actually kissing, just them being in eachother's space and then Haley appearing. Again, I could've missed it. People kept saying, I was mad that this was said- And I was like,... they said that? LOL.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Passionate Fan

They were kissing, but it was really short because Nathan turned to look and smirk at someone behind him. Carrie's leg was also thrown over Nathan's.

And we're going with that being Haley's nightmare now right? Instead of Carrie's fantasy?
Old 02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

it was more like a peck then actually kissing full mouths.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe I have serious eye problems, but I thought they were kissing and his arm was around her- I've forced myself to watch it twice. Here's the link, someone else take a look. HERE And for whoever mentioned it, I'm not trying to purposely treat Nathan badly because of it, I'm just saying its a possibility he cheats because of this.

I'm kind of thinking Haley's nightmare as well.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I seriously went into a nearly catatonic state when it aired
LMAO. Understandable reaction, for sure.

Thanks for clearing that up, Annie. Blah. Kissing and touching. Ew.

I think it's Haley's nightmare...probably towards the end of the episode? And then we can have our 20 second crumbs in the coda where Nathan reassures her everything's okay. Or if Mark was really cruel, it'd just end like that? The episode starts out with Jamie's nightmare and probably ends with Haley's.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Talk about makinf ourselves suffering. Guys we seriously have to stop doing this.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sorry to sound harsh here, but this is stupid. I highly doubt that this is anything we haven't already heard about. Nathan doesn't cheat. Nathan only wants Haley. Honestly, so what if he likes her compliments for about 2 seconds? We have CONFIRMATION that he rejects her harshly, let's all breathe and calm down.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Er, I'm totally calm. I was just saying that perhaps that was what others were referring to, as far as the compliments and his reaction to those went. I don't think it's two seconds of liking, or just one isolated compliment, though. I'm pretty sure that's how Carrie is going to roll in every single scene with Nathan.

I know Nathan won't cheat. I didn't need Mal or other's sources to know that, but that's just me. I'm not all up in arms or ready to burn Nathan at the stake, I'm just saying that it's lame and there's a big possibility that Nathan will look pretty lame, at certain times, as well.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Linds+ (View Post)
Er, I'm totally calm. I was just saying that perhaps that was what others were referring to, as far as the compliments and his reaction to those went. I don't think it's two seconds of liking, or just one isolated compliment, though. I'm pretty sure that's how Carrie is going to roll in every single scene with Nathan.

I know Nathan won't cheat. I didn't need Mal or other's sources to know that, but that's just me. I'm not all up in arms or ready to burn Nathan at the stake, I'm just saying that it's lame and there's a big possibility that Nathan will look pretty lame, at certain times, as well.
That wasn't necessarily directed at you, I was just using your compliments thing as an example of what is most likely being referred to. In my opinion neither Nathan or Haley is going to end up looking very good in this entire thing.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^It's cool, hun. I just thought maybe I came off as much more riled than I really was. LOL.

Anyone planning on starting the new thread? Not that, you know, I want to. Just asking. Heh.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsnlights (View Post)

I think it's Haley's nightmare...probably towards the end of the episode? And then we can have our 20 second crumbs in the coda where Nathan reassures her everything's okay. Or if Mark was really cruel, it'd just end like that? The episode starts out with Jamie's nightmare and probably ends with Haley's.
You're probably right. Haley's nightmare at the end would make sense, because then there wouldn't be time for Mark to show any real reaction from her. She probably just brushes it off as what it is..her fears acting out in her subconscious. Then we have 5.07 and we know nothing substantial will be discussed regarding her paranoia.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread