Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 11:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree that season 4 was terrible. And it really bugs me that Marcel is more of an original than the Originals now. It was a really bad storyline and devalued the whole family in my opinion. I am not looking forward to this season based on how season 4 went.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Klaus, erratic? Shocking.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I agree that season 4 was terrible. And it really bugs me that Marcel is more of an original than the Originals now. It was a really bad storyline and devalued the whole family in my opinion. I am not looking forward to this season based on how season 4 went.

I feel the same way. This season so far it seem like much of the same. Did you notice in season 3 they made a big thing about how much Klaus,Elijah and Rebecca cared about Hope, yet in season five they barely had a scene with her. Klaus had a few scenes with Hope. Rebecca had at least one scene, and Elijah who have been all about Hope since season 1....had No one on one scenes with Hope at all. They didn't even interact. I found that extremely odd?
Old 04-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)

Does anyone think that this might be the episode where Hayley dies?
I heard that spoiler a while ago. Is it true? Will Hayley die?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I heard that spoiler a while ago. Is it true? Will Hayley die?
I’ve saw this rumor too, and I doubt it is true, though I would be fine with it if it is.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
I’ve saw this rumor too, and I doubt it is true, though I would be fine with it if it is.
The rumor was posted here. It came from the writers of the original outline. You were able to see it on the board behind them once you enlarge the board. Hayley supposed to die earlier on in the season. Hayley's death trigger Elijah memories .

Here the spoiler being discussed at guide:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/original...spoiler-death/

They are likely to change it now that everyone knows about it.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah I would be fine with them killing Hayley as well. I am surprised that they would do it though.
Old 04-22-2018, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

I don't have strong feelings either way for her character. So I wouldn't mind either.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I don't have strong feelings either way for her character. So I wouldn't mind either.
I definitely wouldn't mind. Her relationship with Elijah made her tolerable. But now that is over, she can die now. I really don't like like the way she go back and forth between being Mikaelson, and than not wanting to be a Mikaelson. News flash. Hayley is not a Mikaelson. Hope is a Mikaelson.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I have never been a Hayley/Elijah shipper either. I am just not a Hayley fan to be honest. Her character has always bored and annoyed me. I have pretty much just tolerated her since she is Hope's mother. And I agree with you - she is not a Mikaelson whether she is hooking up with Elijah or not.

I loved this series before season 4 happened. I really hope this final season redeems the series and it goes out with a bang.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I didnt love season 1 because it felt dropped in there to me. I loved season 2. And season 3 was pretty good as well. Not loving season 4 but I'm only half way through right now. Season 5 might have potential but Caroline iMO will make it better automatically.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yeah I didnt love season 1 because it felt dropped in there to me. I loved season 2. And season 3 was pretty good as well. Not loving season 4 but I'm only half way through right now. Season 5 might have potential but Caroline iMO will make it better automatically.
Caroline does make season 5 better instantly. She filled the hole left by Cami. Someone who doesn't blame Klaus for everything, and who see right thru his madness. Caroline is in a way the opposite of Hayley.

But so far the first episode showed what everyone has been up to since the time jump. It seem like the main story focus on the side characters. I hope the second episode of the season focus more on the Originals.

Quote:

I have never been a Hayley/Elijah shipper either. I am just not a Hayley fan to be honest. Her character has always bored and annoyed me. I have pretty much just tolerated her since she is Hope's mother. And I agree with you - she is not a Mikaelson whether she is hooking up with Elijah or not.

I loved this series before season 4 happened. I really hope this final season redeems the series and it goes out with a bang .
I simply hated season 4. It was too dark, and the side characters all seem like hypocrite.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know remember why I hated season 4. Suddenly Klaus became a punching bag and Marcel a king. It didn't work. I'm surprised they decided to end it so soon though. Haley seems to be more tolerable without Elijah, I simply hated them together. I don't even know why I've always felt this strongly about the couple.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I hope this season fixes all the messy storylines they created and sets everything right before the show ends
Old 04-23-2018, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Same.
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread