Old 02-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

The Originals - Season 5 - Nadine Lewington to Recur
Old 03-15-2018, 09:01 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Belated thanks.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

I hope the finale season is good.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ready or not, here it comes: The first trailer for The Originals‘ final season has arrived.

TVLine’s exclusive first look at Season 5 — premiering Friday, April 20 at 9/8c — finds Klaus Mikaelson reuniting with his brothers and sisters after a pretty significant time jump, even at the risk of reviving the dreaded Hollow.

Other trailer highlights include: Freya and Keelin sharing an intimate (albeit terrified) moment, Elijah baking in the sunlight — maybe asking Marcel to compel him to forget about being a vampire wasn’t the best idea? — and Hayley cozying up to her new man (played by Reign‘s Torrance Coombs). Oh, and did I mention we get our first actual look at grown-up Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) in action?

As for this season’s main threat, series creator Julie Plec explains, “The Big Bad this year is launched from an ideology more so than one singular person’s nefarious desire. It’s an ideology that was spawned almost a century ago, a movement that has been simmering and stewing over that century. It does have a personal connection to the Mikaelson family, but it also has a thematic resonance that is very timely.”

One of the only major Season 5 players not included in this trailer is Caroline Forbes, who will act as a “guiding counselor to Klaus in terms of fatherhood” when she reunites with the Originals gang in the premiere.

“She’s a mother, she lost her husband and she knows [Klaus] very well — better than some of the people in New Orleans,” Plec says of Caroline. “She understands the desire he has to be a good person in the name of his daughter, and she’s very quick to recognize that he’s not doing a very good job. She’s a friend, she’s a support system and she calls him on his s–t.”
The Originals Season 5 Trailer Reunites the Mikaelsons, Reveals Grown-Up Hope's Explosive Powers
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting the trailer. At least we know that the original will be reunited thanks to a now grown up Hope. Which gives us Hope too.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode Synopsis for 5X01 Where you left your heart
Quote:

Where You Left Your Heart” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

THE BEGINNING OF THE END – Desperate to see her father Klaus (Joseph Morgan) after seven years, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) resorts to drastic measures to bring her father back to New Orleans. Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) attempts to minimize the fallout from Hope’s actions, but not before news of what she’s done ripples through the city. Meanwhile, Freya’s (Riley Voelkel) guilt over not being able to reunite her family gets in the way of her happiness with Keelin (guest star Christina Moses), while Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) struggles with her inability to fully commit to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). Finally, struggling without Elijah (Daniel Gillies) by his side, Klaus’ murderous rampage throughout Europe leads to an unexpected encounter with Caroline Forbes (guest star Candice King). Yusuf Gatewood and Steven Krueger also star. Lance Anderson directed the episode written by Marguerite MacIntyre (#501). Original airdate 4/18/2018.
http://www.theoriginalsaaf.com/origi...iginals+AAF%29
Old 03-30-2018, 08:57 PM
MST Manager

Thanks much for that.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the synposis.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I excited that Hope wants to bring her father back to New Orleans. However in season 4 it was Hayley and Hope who left New Orleans for Mystic Fall. I also want to know what hope did? I remember reading some where that she supposedly start some fire or something. But Hope said she didn't do it but no one believes her.

I knew Klaus was going to go on a murder spree without Elijah.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I can’t wait to see the new Klaroline scenes.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
I can’t wait to see the new Klaroline scenes.
I can't either!

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 04-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

I forgot she was guest staring. I wonder how many episodes she'll be in.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I forgot she was guest staring. I wonder how many episodes she'll be in.
Candace have committed to appear in 5 episodes. I wonder if she will appear in the spin -0ff?
Alaric going to be on the spin-off, so it seem like they would ask Candace.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info. That's a good number for her fans and Klaus/Caroline shippers.

Alaric? His character was so blah to me.
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread