Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Originals 5x03 Sneak Peek #2 Season 5 Episode 3 "Ne Me Quitte Pas"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJJB69rDuco

I do not know how to post a YouTube video.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 05-02-2018 at 12:49 PM
Old 05-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)

I do not know how to post a YouTube video.
To post a YouTube video put the text after the = in [yt] [ /yt]

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
So Hayley is going to be killed off screen? that means Phoebe only agreed to film one episode this season? wow the woman must have been DONE with the show last year
I'm sure they will probably show a flashback of what happened. I heard that Elijah might find Hayley's body and his memories will start to return to him.

Hayley's body is supposed to be found at the end of episode 6, and episode 7 will be her funeral. However the what was post on YouTube so it might not be true.

So who do you think grab Hayley? I think it was that girl who was supposed to be helping Henry (she's the one who told him about Hope's blood). She knew that Henry snatch Hayley . So far she the only suspect. So her or Hope might have created another version of herself by accident. One that is not so good. Hope's power is tired to her emotions. So she might have a connection to what happened.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds terrible, but they destroyed haylijah in season 4 anways so I'm not as sad as i would have been...
Old 05-04-2018, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Can't quite remember what happened in s4 but sorry to Hayley/Haylijah fans who hoped for a better outcome.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Can't quite remember what happened in s4 but sorry to Hayley/Haylijah fans who hoped for a better outcome.
Are you referring to the Elijah centre episode? It's not that Elijah no longer love and care about Hayley,and his family. He just doesn't remember them. He knows about them from what he have read up on them, and he might have little flickers of memory that he was trying to put together. However that was all distorted do to the hollow inside of him. The hollow is the reason why Elijah is acting in the manner that he is. Plus we are seeing things from Elijah's point of view, therefore it might be Over exaggerated and distorted. We also do not know how much of it is real, and which part is a illusions.

I noticed that you can hear the hollow whispering right before Elijah encountered Antoinette. Antoinette seem to be a reflection of Elijah. When he spot her when he was feeding on someone , she was too. She only spoke French after Elijah spoke French. We know nothing at all about her. She has been to Elijah's place, but where do she live? She mentioned her family having strict rules (could Elijah be projecting his feelings upon her) but she never really elaborate.

I also noticed that the red of the nightclub is a good parallel to red door in Elijah's mind. Which have me wondering if Elijah will open the red door.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Are you referring to the Elijah centre episode?
No. Just putting out my sympathises for anyone who felt disappointed since season 4 for whatever reason that may be. I can't remember what happened between them.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I've loved Hayley since season 1 so it really sucks that this is how it ends, but I'm not surprised.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 05-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
No. Just putting out my sympathises for anyone who felt disappointed since season 4 for whatever reason that may be. I can't remember what happened between them.
Hayley broke up with Elijah because he attack her when she went into his mind when he was dead, and because he did the harvest ritual on the teenage witches in order to save Hope. I never been a Hayley fan, but Elijah made her at least interesting. But even I felt bad for Haylijah fans.

So how do everyone feels about Antoinette?
Old 05-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

And Hayley just randomly decided that she couldnt be around vampires, that it wasnt good for hope, and she broke up with Elijah. She made many references to feeling "safe" with him when she first got to new orleans and it just felt like the show was trying to rewrite everything and say that she never really loved him, she just felt protected and excited by the idea of him at first. I didnt like how it was all written. Hayley in general just comes off so hypocritical because 1/2 the time she wants to be around them and part of the family and supportive, and the other half she wants nothing to do with them. Im not really sad to see her gone tbh.

Can anyone else not stand marcel/rebekah. It just seems like such a merry-go-round repeat with them with never a positive outcome or build up. Its the same recycled storyline! Them kissing/hooking up, then breaking up because Marcel cares more about his town than her.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

I feel like they're all hypocrites with Klaus at the top of that hypocritical tree.

Quote:
Hayley broke up with Elijah because he attack her when she went into his mind when he was dead, and because he did the harvest ritual on the teenage witches in order to save Hope. I never been a Hayley fan, but Elijah made her at least interesting. But even I felt bad for Haylijah fans.

So how do everyone feels about Antoinette?
Thanks for explaining.

I don't like Antoinette. Only because I'm not interested in the introduction of yet another new character when it's the series finale.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
And Hayley just randomly decided that she couldnt be around vampires, that it wasnt good for hope, and she broke up with Elijah. She made many references to feeling "safe" with him when she first got to new orleans and it just felt like the show was trying to rewrite everything and say that she never really loved him, she just felt protected and excited by the idea of him at first. I didnt like how it was all written. Hayley in general just comes off so hypocritical because 1/2 the time she wants to be around them and part of the family and supportive, and the other half she wants nothing to do with them. Im not really sad to see her gone tbh.

Can anyone else not stand marcel/rebekah. It just seems like such a merry-go-round repeat with them with never a positive outcome or build up. Its the same recycled storyline! Them kissing/hooking up, then breaking up because Marcel cares more about his town than her.
I disliked Marcel and Rebecca as a couple Enormously. I never ever got the feeling he loved her. He always seem like he was using her. He blamed Klaus for why they weren't together. However he allowed Rebecca to think he was dead when Mikael chased them out of New Orleans. Than when she came back once again he talked her into agreeing to lock up Klaus so that he can run new Orleans. When it was finally nothing standing in the way of them being together. He turned her down. Now they want us to believe that it's her family that's holding them back. Uh wasn't he a part of that family?

I hate the way they are writing Marcel now. The witches called Klaus to town because they couldn't stand Marcel, and Davina. Suddenly Marcel is the better man, and the witches like Davina.??

Hayley has always been wishy washy . I am so since of her using Hope against them that I think it would have been better, (and more interesting) if they let Hayley and Hope go and allow Klaus to have another Miracle baby. One that is actually raise by the Mikaelson. One that is adored by all, and given a good life. Hayley is such a great mother. She send her daughter off to boarding school where she only see her on weekends and holidays.

Quote:
don't like Antoinette. Only because I'm not interested in the introduction of yet another new character when it's the series finale.
I think Antoinette is just perfect for Elijah. She might be a little too perfect. I think that Antoinette can't be trusted. She might be related to one of Elijah's enemies that Klaus mentioned, or she is a manifestation of the hollow created to get Elijah to open the red door.

You know what would truly be horrible. If we find out that
Antoinette, or Elijah killed Hayley because of the hollow.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 05-05-2018 at 02:07 PM
Old 05-06-2018, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

I'm not a Hayley fan but I think she is a good mother. She's always been there for Hope and worked hard to protect her.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-06-2018, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Antoinette Is definitely suspicious. I don't trust her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread