Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Another person is the real villain? The only one that comes to my mind that could be worse than Cora & Regina in terms of power is The Blue Fairy. I remember a lot people speculated about her having her own agenda in S1.

Quote:
4. Heartbreak Hotel
Emma’s trip to Manhattan will break her heart. Twice. But maybe it all needed to happen this way?
1. Neal is Rumpel's son
2. The reason why they got separated was the curse.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
I don't particularly care whether or not people think Regina is a bad parent or not, because that's up for interpretation. Nor did I ever claim the show needs to be a poster child for adoption. All I saw was Snow acting as if Emma has a right to Henry just because some people consider Regina unfit. Emma gave up her rights period. Until they are reinstalled, no one can act like Regina doesn't have the right to know where her child is. You see, I didn't even disagree with Snow about Emma taking Henry out of town to protect him, or that they for obvious reasons couldn't let Regina know beforehand. But Snow acting as if Regina has no rights was disgusting to see.
I didn't like Snow's comment either, but this is Storybrooke. Who's going to reinstall Emmas rights? After all they cannot take the matter to court. Right now they don't even know how to deal with their own criminals. King George even admitted to murdering Billy and is still a free man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
Oh boy, The latter truly scares me:
«...We’ve been assuming Cora, Hook and Regina were Storybrooke’s biggest baddest bads, but a stirred up memory of a fateful event coupled with the episode’s final seconds leave us wondering if we’ve been looking in the wrong direction....»
I wonder if they are talking about the Blue Fairy!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if this has been posted:

Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
This is almost the same what have been said but:

5 Things to Know About Once Upon a Time’s “Manhattan” - ScreenSpy

«...We’ve been assuming Cora, Hook and Regina were Storybrooke’s biggest baddest bads, but a stirred up memory of a fateful event coupled with the episode’s final seconds leave us wondering if we’ve been looking in the wrong direction....»
It's not really that surprising that they would need to come up with bigger and badder things. With Rumpel and Regina as "protagonists" of the show, they would need to continue coming up with other villains, once the Cora/Hook arc has run its course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista_N (View Post)
I didn't like Snow's comment either, but this is Storybrooke. Who's going to reinstall Emmas rights? After all they cannot take the matter to court. Right now they don't even know how to deal with their own criminals. King George even admitted to murdering Billy and is still a free man...

I wonder if they are talking about the Blue Fairy!!!
Regina was worried about losing Henry to Emma before the curse was broken so there must be a legal system. I realise it's all very symbolic given that Regina has magic and would disregard anything she doesn't like. But the point is the show acting as if Emma has rights to Henry when she has given them up. In addition, you have people like Snow acting as if it's a given that Regina is no longer Henry's mother which is ridiculous.

Last edited by Advo; 02-13-2013 at 04:43 PM
Old 02-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

dp
Old 02-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It's not really that surprising that they would need to come up with bigger and badder things. With Rumpel and Regina as "protagonists" of the show, they would need to continue coming up with other villains, once the Cora/Hook arc has run its course.
I think Regina will continue to be the main villain of the show and think Rumple will still stay on the grey side of things.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
I think Regina will continue to be the main villain of the show and think Rumple will still stay on the grey side of things.
That will probably depend on the individual watching.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

I think Regina will end up on the grey side at the end of this season.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Another person is the real villain? The only one that comes to my mind that could be worse than Cora & Regina in terms of power is The Blue Fairy. I remember a lot people speculated about her having her own agenda in S1.

1. Neal is Rumpel's son
Yeah I remember that too.

I agree I think it would be those reveals.

Thank you for posting that article Elsa!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if they're referring to Rumple and he seals his spot as the biggest bad of them all?

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
5. The “Undoing” Part Has Us Worried, Frankly
We’ve been assuming Cora, Hook and Regina were Storybrooke’s biggest baddest bads, but a stirred up memory of a fateful event coupled with the episode’s final seconds leave us wondering if we’ve been looking in the wrong direction.
Wow. I'm so nervous, lol.

What does it mean?
Old 02-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Scares me too! Maybe it refers to Greg and the outsiders, we haven't really thought much about the threat of the outside world, but maybe Greg didn't just stumble across Storybrooke, maybe he went there seeking the town out and was finally able to get through during the accident.

This also refers to the last 30 seconds of the episode which talked about an unexpected bad event associated with the Rumple/Bae reunion that the seer predicted. So confused how this is all going to link up in the end if it even links up.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay Advo I know Emma signed her rights over and that Regina raised him, come on Emma is a better mother for Henry than Regina I mean what kind of a mother hands a child to a monster like Cora. And look at everthing that Regina did to him going around humilating people no matter how it made him feel and look, seriously what kind of a mother does that to a child U call your son.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Scares me too! Maybe it refers to Greg and the outsiders, we haven't really thought much about the threat of the outside world, but maybe Greg didn't just stumble across Storybrooke, maybe he went there seeking the town out and was finally able to get through during the accident.

This also refers to the last 30 seconds of the episode which talked about an unexpected bad event associated with the Rumple/Bae reunion that the seer predicted. So confused how this is all going to link up in the end if it even links up.
Greg is a good thought because I did read that he records something on his phone of something he shouldn't maybe that's what it is and he ends up doing something with it. And I also did read that he's not a good guy that he makes himself out to be.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm so excited for this episode, I don't think I've ever been this excited. I'm excited about the seer too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)

I'm actually really interested in this storyline. I have this feeling a big part of season 3 might be Outsiders finding out about them(because of Greg) and going to Storybrooke to investigate.

I've always hoped for a normal person to make they're way to SB.
I know if I heard of a town full of fairy tale character's I'd go It'd be like going to disney world. It would be interesting though I;m sure a lot of the people would want to go back to FTL.

Quote:
Oh wow! What if Emma hides Neal from Gold and in his rage Gold takes revenge by harming Henry. What if that's the bad thing that will happen as a result of the Rumple/Bae reunion that the seer predicted. I know it seems like a horrible thing to do after spending the day with Henry, but Gold has been shown to make his worst mistakes in moments of rage. [
I could actually see that, that would also push Bae/Neal further away from his father and the guilt Rumple would have once he learned the truth.Or if he tried to hurt Emma and Neal jumping in front of one of them.

Quote:
Well, Bae left Gold for a reason. Perhaps he still carries a grudge especially if August told him about the curse and how that came about. Assuming Neal is Bae and has known about the curse the whole time, he could have reunited with his father at any point after the curse broke. But he didn't.
Oh yeah i'm sure he has a lot of mixed feelings about it. And assuming he learned that his father was the one that made the curse and all these people's lives and families that were ruined especially Emma's, I'm sure he'd be really upset on top of the feelings he has about being left alone in this world. I can't even imagine how hard it was for him

Quote:

Maybe this last 30 seconds thing isn't a major physical harm thing, but something that won't really cause problems until later. Given how big they're making it seem it sounds like it's going to cause some permanent or deep set damage that won't be easily fixed in the following episode.
Maybe they don't mean it's a physical harming, maybe harming a relationship or mentally harming someone. And even if someone is actually hurt it doesn't mean they won't get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
1. Neal is Rumpel's son
That's what I was thinking too.

Quote:
That could be it. This whole thing has me so excited and confused
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread