Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
That's not bad idea but what it's Emma he tries to harm and Neal gets in his way or something.
I guess I'm just trying to figure out what this "last 30 seconds shocking thing" is going to be. The hint we received was that the seer foretold the reunion and something bad for one of our series regulars and the only series regulars involved in the reunion are Emma, Gold and Henry. Emma seems to be alright only a couple episodes later in 1.16 so I guess she isn't the one harmed and then we also saw Henry filming for 1.18 looking okay. Maybe Neal attacks Gold to defend Emma or Henry and it just goes really wrong? But then we also saw Gold filming for 1.16 looking okay and Neal looked fine for that matter too and was defending his father with a sword.

Maybe this last 30 seconds thing isn't a major physical harm thing, but something that won't really cause problems until later. Given how big they're making it seem it sounds like it's going to cause some permanent or deep set damage that won't be easily fixed in the following episode.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

If Regina wants to still be a part of Henry's life she needs to stop hurting the people he loves .
Old 02-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I guess I'm just trying to figure out what this "last 30 seconds shocking thing" is going to be. The hint we received was that the seer foretold the reunion and something bad for one of our series regulars and the only series regulars involved in the reunion are Emma, Gold and Henry. Emma seems to be alright only a couple episodes later in 1.16 so I guess she isn't the one harmed and then we also saw Henry filming for 1.18 looking okay. Maybe Neal attacks Gold to defend Emma or Henry and it just goes really wrong? But then we also saw Gold filming for 1.16 looking okay and Neal looked fine for that matter too and was defending his father with a sword.

Maybe this last 30 seconds thing isn't a major physical harm thing, but something that won't really cause problems until later. Given how big they're making it seem it sounds like it's going to cause some permanent or deep set damage that won't be easily fixed in the following episode.
What if it has nothing to do with neither of the four what if it's about Regina and her quest to stealing Henry. Yeah I'm just spit balling here.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
Tootles Bae would still have major issues with his father and might not want anything to do with him .I don't think Bae would know anything about a prophecy but I could be wrong.
I agree that he could (and should) have issues with his father, but not even confronting him on it and running away as if his life (or the lives of others?) depended on it is where I think it gets a little more complicated than that. I think this has something to do with a more ominous twist we have yet to see.

Gold would never ever harm Henry unless otherwise compelled to do so with the dagger. Maybe Cora finds the dagger near the end of the episode and is able to influence him into doing something bad from a distance?
Old 02-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)
I agree that he could (and should) have issues with his father, but not even confronting him on it and running away as if his life (or the lives of others?) depended on it is where I think it gets a little more complicated than that. I think this has something to do with a more ominous twist we have yet to see.

Gold would never ever harm Henry unless otherwise compelled to do so with the dagger. Maybe Cora finds the dagger near the end of the episode and is able to influence him into doing something bad from a distance?
Yeah maybe nobody gets hurt it will just be about the dagger. Man I have never been this stumped on this show I've been right on everthing tell now wondering and trying to figure out what the hell the last 30 seconds is.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I completely disagree with this post as they have shown some biological parents being just as bad adopted parents. Archie and his parents and Regina and her parents for example. I see there being no reason for the way they are portraying any parent on the show with due to the above except they're just not good parents. Also this show shouldn't have be the poster child for adoption. Not all adoptions are going to be good ones just like there isn't always good bio parents. I won't get into the debate about why I think Regina wasn't a good parent those thoughts have been posted by countless people already, but just in the last episode Regina tried to kill Henry's grandparents again by way of Anton. She put the whole town and the people he loves like Archie and Red in danger.

Snow making the connection between Hook and Emma wasn't in the podcast.
I always love your reviews and comments.....thank you!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:06 PM
New Fan

Gods this show is going to kill me, seriously! And with that new script tweet... I can't even...
Old 02-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh wow! What if Emma hides Neal from Gold and in his rage Gold takes revenge by harming Henry. What if that's the bad thing that will happen as a result of the Rumple/Bae reunion that the seer predicted. I know it seems like a horrible thing to do after spending the day with Henry, but Gold has been shown to make his worst mistakes in moments of rage.

On the bright side, we saw Henry filming yesterday for 1.18 and he looked fine, but maybe he was harmed before.
You know everyone keeps thinking about PHYSICAL harm here .... but not one person in the forum has brought up the more devistating harm here .. the Psycological kind.

As we can see from many of the charactor's backstories in OUAT here ... the Mental harm done to people can do MUCH more damage than the physical kind.

Also, I'm worried that because so many fans WANT Neil to be Bae (myself included) that the writers won't go in that very MUCH obvious direction.

If Neil doesn't turn out to be Bae ... there are going to be a legion of fans who will be VERY upset here (myself included), some of which this might just be something to make them stop watching.

I sure hope that the writers won't disappoint here and allow for the fans to have this one and let Neil be Bae. The only OTHER thing that MIGHT be acceptable is something suggested on page 16 of the other thread by another user here ... which is that Bae is LONG dead ... and that Neil is his decendent.

(posted here: http://www.fanforum.com/67736956-post235.html )

That scenerio would answer a lot including how we know the stories from FTL in our real world ... beause Bae wrote them long ago. It would also answer why Neil believed in Magic so easily because it (the stories including about Rumple) was passed down through his family.

As for the Blind witch that Rumple kills .. I've also read reports that she was the one who ASKED Rumple to do the deed because her life had become burdensome with all the visions she has, and the only way for her to make it stop was for Rumple to kill her and take her powers.

Also ... while I too am for Rumple and Bell .. please Rumbellers .. don't take over this thread like the other one was done to.

I'd like to see some more speculation myself about how Henry, Gold, et al all react when Bae is found be it he is Neil or someone else.

Lastly if Emma does lie to Gold and say it's not his son they found ... IMO the script teaser posted .. isn't where Gold is going off on Emma .. but is instead going off on Cora ... thinking that Cora tricked him with the globe or something.

Last edited by CincyLady; 02-13-2013 at 03:18 PM
Old 02-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyLady (View Post)
You know everyone keeps thinking about PHYSICAL harm here .... but not one person in the forum has brought up the more devistating harm here .. the Psycological kind.

As we can see from many of the charactor's backstories in OUAT here ... the Mental harm done to people can do MUCH more damage than the physical kind.

Also, I'm worried that because so many fans WANT Neil to be Bae (myself included) that the writers won't go in that very MUCH obvious direction.

If Neil doesn't turn out to be Bae ... there are going to be a legion of fans who will be VERY upset here (myself included), some of which this might just be something to make them stop watching.

I sure hope that the writers won't disappoint here and allow for the fans to have this one and let Neil be Bae. The only OTHER thing that MIGHT be acceptable is something suggested on page 16 of the other thread by another user here ... which is that Bae is LONG dead ... and that Neil is his decendent.

That scenerio would answer a lot including how we know the stories from FTL in our real world ... beause Bae wrote them long ago.

As for the Blind witch that Rumple kills .. I've also read reports that she was the one who ASKED Rumple to do the deed because her life had become burdensome with all the visions she has, and the only way for her to make it stop was for Rumple to kill her and take her powers.

Also ... while I too am for Rumple and Bell .. please Rumbellers .. don't take over this thread like the other one was done to.

I'd like to see some more speculation myself about how Henry, Gold, et al all react when Bae is found be it he is Neil or someone else.

Lastly if Emma does lie to Gold and say it's not his son they found ... IMO the script teaser posted .. isn't where Gold is going off on Emma .. but is instead going off on Cora ... thinking that Cora tricked him with the globe or something.
The writers had planed for Bae to be Henry's father from the very beginning if they didn't want the fans to put it together they wouldn't have had hints leading up to this so I don't think they would change it now .
Old 02-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
The writers had planed for Bae to be Henry's father from the very beginning if they didn't want the fans to put it together they wouldn't have had hints leading up to this so I don't think they would change it now .
Yeah ... but remember these are the SAME ppl who produced Lost ... who just LOVED to throw a monkey wrench into things ... aka lead the fans down some false trail then just when the fans 'Think' they have things all figured out ... would then throw that monkey wrench in there with a wicked twist that the fans didn't see coming.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Before The Cricket game the producers said within 5 episodes Bae would be revealed. Manhattan is the 5th episode. If Bae is in the episode, but not Neal, who else could he be based on the guest list?

I don't think that's the shocker at all. The spoilers from that interview said there are reveals we already guessed, but the shocker is something nobody guessed. Neal being Bae or not being Bae has been theorized by everybody.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Dearie (View Post)
Thank you for the new thread. I repost too, because i think Rumbellers need a little shake up ^^ About the Rumbelle being ordinary, not special etc. This is mostly a Rumbellers feeling. But you feel betrayed by what in the end? Only a little bit of information, a spoiler, mind you? You don't have a clear vision of the complete picture, yet, have you? Why because at one point a very long time ago Rumpel loved a woman called Milah, why on heart his relationship with Belle should be spoiled? It's not because Belle wasn't his first love that their love isn't worth, don't you think? The fact is that he love her with all his heart. It's good enough for me. Why are you so afraid? Don't you have faith in your ship? Is your faith so fragile?
Oh of course I do, I have utter faith in the ship........I believe in them deeply. I believe in their epic love and spend much of my time on the Rumbelle board talking about it, lol. I just get insecure sometimes, like here, when Jane is talking about Milha......but I know that whatever his relationship with Milha was, Rumple loved Belle so deeply. I mean, you don't weep over the chipped cup (which replaced the Holy Grail), mourn for 30 years, beat up a man over the theft of the cup, etc...without desperately loving that person
Old 02-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Okay I just looked it up. In the podcast they said Hook's ship - his actual BOAT - is the fastest in the world…all the worlds. Not about Captain Swan at all.
That's a really big stretch.

I'm so tired of shippers making up spoilers or lies. I mean this in general because I have seen it happening with other shows. Some shippers make up spoilers or just plain lies and then a part of the fandom believes them and then they are upset when those spoilers don't happen in the show.

Quote:
I agree. I think the seer probably predicted something about Rumpel's descendants and Rumpel thought it was about Bae but it's actually about Henry.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I completely disagree with this post as they have shown some biological parents being just as bad adopted parents. Archie and his parents and Regina and her parents for example. I see there being no reason for the way they are portraying any parent on the show with due to the above except they're just not good parents. Also this show shouldn't have be the poster child for adoption. Not all adoptions are going to be good ones just like there isn't always good bio parents. I won't get into the debate about why I think Regina wasn't a good parent those thoughts have been posted by countless people already, but just in the last episode Regina tried to kill Henry's grandparents again by way of Anton. She put the whole town and the people he loves like Archie and Red in danger.

Snow making the connection between Hook and Emma wasn't in the podcast.
I don't particularly care whether or not people think Regina is a bad parent or not, because that's up for interpretation. Nor did I ever claim the show needs to be a poster child for adoption. All I saw was Snow acting as if Emma has a right to Henry just because some people consider Regina unfit. Emma gave up her rights period. Until they are reinstalled, no one can act like Regina doesn't have the right to know where her child is. You see, I didn't even disagree with Snow about Emma taking Henry out of town to protect him, or that they for obvious reasons couldn't let Regina know beforehand. But Snow acting as if Regina has no rights was disgusting to see.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Addicted Fan

This is almost the same what have been said but:
Quote:
5 Things to Know About Once Upon a Time’s “Manhattan”

1. All that Glitters is Probably Gold

Hats off to Robert Carlyle for walking the line between concerned parent, broken-hearted lover and power-hungry villain – and all while keeping the audience onside every step of the journey. As fans have probably guessed, this really is the ultimate Gold/Rumpel storyline with plot lines that fill the gaps in this character’s storyline from what really happened during the Ogre wars to the climax of Gold’s search for his long lost son.

2. Fear the Seer
Despite our ‘rough-cut’ review copy of Sunday’s episode, the Seer truly is a sight for sore eyes – even with unfinished visual effects. Once you know your future, is there any way to avoid it, and does trying to escape fate simply seal the deal? We guess the lesson here is be careful what you think you know. Also, prepare for some predictions that will leave you scratching your head for episodes to come.

3. Everyone’s Doing it
If there’s a single theme to this episode then it surely must be “everyone’s doing it to each other.” This is one messed up family unit. Maybe Ginnifer Goodwin’s Snow has the answer after all. But could it really be that simple?

4. Heartbreak Hotel

Emma’s trip to Manhattan will break her heart. Twice. But maybe it all needed to happen this way?

5. The “Undoing” Part Has Us Worried, Frankly
We’ve been assuming Cora, Hook and Regina were Storybrooke’s biggest baddest bads, but a stirred up memory of a fateful event coupled with the episode’s final seconds leave us wondering if we’ve been looking in the wrong direction.

Once Upon a Time’s “Manhattan” airs Sunday 8/7c on ABC. And because we love you, here’s that promo trailer again.
5 Things to Know About Once Upon a Time’s “Manhattan” - ScreenSpy

Oh boy, The latter truly scares me:
«...We’ve been assuming Cora, Hook and Regina were Storybrooke’s biggest baddest bads, but a stirred up memory of a fateful event coupled with the episode’s final seconds leave us wondering if we’ve been looking in the wrong direction....»
Closed Thread   Post New Thread