Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
We'll definitely be seeing them a lot in episode 3. We only got pics of the cast filming for 1 day in Steveston for that episode, which makes me think the majority of the scenes were of Emma and Snow, wherever they are. We got those tweets about Emma, Snow, and Lancelot filming at Dear Lake. Plus the fact that it's a Snow centric. I'm guessing we won't see them in episode 4 since it's Rump/Gold centric and the previous episode will be all about them.
Oh, ok thanks for clarifications

Though, Emma usually is in Rumple's centric episodes since they draw some parallels between them, so I hope it'll stay the case

Serenachan: Yeah, they'll probably talk about Snow/Emma a lot in epi 2 then ^^ Maybe Regina is the one who sent them elsewhere though, so this could still work in a Regina centric episode, wouldn't be the biggest part of it of course

Yeah, it makes no sense to me either that 2x03 would have something to do with Hook
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am pretty sure that Ginnifer, Jennifer and (maybe) Lana have a clause in their contract that says they will be in 22 episodes. Last season they were the only ones (plus Henry) to be in every one, and I don't think it'll be different this season. Even if it's just for a couple of scenes in ep 4, there's no way they wrote an episode without BOTH Snow and Emma.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
those are definitely foiled. 2.04 is called The Crocodile, and 2.03 is the Snowing/Lancelot ep, so it makes no sense that it'd have a Hook title
That's what I thought!

Oh, Sarah Bolger just twitted that she's getting ready for some OUAT shooting. YAY!

Quote:
@SarahBolger:
In the hair and make up chair getting ready for some exciting scenes today. #OUAT #vancouver Xx
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 09-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

About that Sarah tweet... if 2.05 is indeed the Whale episode, then she won't be in the flashbacks. She's probably in the Snow/Emma storyline
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Ok ok ok...let me know if I have this right.

Episode 1: Ensamble
Episode 2: Regina/Cora/Rumpel
Episode 3: Lancelot/Snowing
Episode 4: Rumpel/Hook
Episode 5: Dr. Whale
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
I am pretty sure that Ginnifer, Jennifer and (maybe) Lana have a clause in their contract that says they will be in 22 episodes. Last season they were the only ones (plus Henry) to be in every one, and I don't think it'll be different this season. Even if it's just for a couple of scenes in ep 4, there's no way they wrote an episode without BOTH Snow and Emma.
Yeah, hopefully you're right! I'll surely be disappointed if Emma and Snow aren't in episode 4 Wasn't Henry in every episodes too in S1?

Candygirl: I think you got it right
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
That's what I thought!

Oh, Sarah Bolger just twitted that she's getting ready for some OUAT shooting. YAY!
Interesting. I wonder if she has anything to do with Dr. Whale?

I really do believe that Aurora, Phillip, Mulan, and Lancelot are with Emma and Snow.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I really do believe that Aurora, Phillip, Mulan, and Lancelot are with Emma and Snow.
I'm not sure if I want that to be it or not. If it's true it's most likely thay're stuck in FTL. :/ I don't know how I feel about it. I just want Emma and Henry bonding and James and Snow together.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 09-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)

Yup. Except Dr Whale being episode 5 is only a spec yet.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Then each episode will follow 3 different stories. Flasbacks to FTL, present time in SB, and wherever Snow and Emma are.

So instead of 20 someting minutes in each place, it will be even less. Not sure how I feel about that. Definitely excited about Emma and Snow's storyline, but that will mean less time on the backstories(like Regina/Rumple which I'm really looking forward to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
I'm not sure if I want that to be it or not. If it's true it's most likely thay're stuck in FTL. :/ I don't know how I feel about it. I just want Emma and Henry bonding and James and Snow together.
Well I think it's better than Emma and Snow being alone. Can't wait to see how they interact with Mulan and the rest, if it's true.

I can't believe they couldn't wait a few episodes before they separated the Charmings. Those writers just love crushing our hopes and dreams.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Then each episode will follow 3 different stories. Flasbacks to FTL, present time in SB, and wherever Snow and Emma are.

So instead of 20 someting minutes in each place, it will be even less. Not sure how I feel about that. Definitely excited about Emma and Snow's storyline, but that will mean less time on the backstories(like Regina/Rumple which I'm really looking forward to).
Well, to be honest there were episodes in S1 that had three different storylines going on. One story in FTL, and sometimes two in SB. Remember 1x20 had Pinocchio's in FTL, August in SB, and the side story of Regina/David in SB. Same with the continuing storyline of Kathryn's disappearance. So the three stories could work in the same structure only it's wherever Snow and Emma are rather than the second plot in SB.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
Well, to be honest there were episodes in S1 that had three different storylines going on. One story in FTL, and sometimes two in SB. Remember 1x20 had Pinocchio's in FTL, August in SB, and the side story of Regina/David in SB. Same with the continuing storyline of Kathryn's disappearance. So the three stories could work in the same structure only it's wherever Snow and Emma are rather than the second plot in SB.
Yeah but it seems that there are 2 stories going on this season in SB too. Like in episode 2, in SB we know Regina has several scenes at her house with Henry, and a scene in Gold's shop. We also got a ton of pics of Chamring, Red, Team 7, Dr. Whale, and the Blue fairy together. We know Jennifer said she's in 4 scenes in that episode.

So for episode 2 we have flashbacks to Regina's story with little Snow, Cora, and Rumple.

In SB we have Regina's story and whatever's going on with Charming, Archie, Henrey, Red, and the gang.

Then we have at least 4 scenes with Emma and Snow.

There's going to be a lot going on in these episodes.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)

thx for that btw
im not sure i want to be spoiled too much & its kinda perfect to know what ep is concentrated on what
Old 09-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

So do I. It would explain why they're in a couple of episodes but haven't been spotted filming with any of the other characters. They haven't been spotted filming in SB have they? I'm guessing that Snow and Emma get sent to FTL in the past.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Yeah, this is what I'm worried about. The idea of three different stories taking place in three different places every episode sounds exhausting. Even in Lost (which got really complicated at times) they didn't have that much going on. I feel like everything will be rushed and the easy transitions from the stories in FTL to the relating story in Storybrooke that made the show so great last season, aren't going to be so easy to follow this season.

I have a weird feeling that the producers are worried about the "sophomore curse" and decided to go all out this season and hit the audience with non-stop excitement in every episode which might rob from the great dialogue and emotional scenes. It might also keep new viewers from watching the show because with three separate story lines, things would be extremely confusing to catch up on.

I'm still remaining optimistic and hope that somehow this will all work out. I really love this show and it's characters and would hate to see it go off the deep end.

Btw: taragenie, I love your avatar
Closed Thread   Post New Thread