Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we see Regina dealing with having to marry Leopold and Snow realising Regina hates her.

eta:

Quote:
Another role is being cast for episode 2.01 of Once Upon a Time: Prince Phillip, who has been on many long, hard journeys, and is a warrior from a kingdom that is no longer as well off as it once was. He is a guest star.
Source

Last edited by Jakls; 07-16-2012 at 11:40 PM
Old 07-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
Another role is being cast for episode 2.01 of Once Upon a Time: Prince Phillip, who has been on many long, hard journeys, and is a warrior from a kingdom that is no longer as well off as it once was. He is a guest star.

Source
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. Does anyone think we are getting this spoiler late or did this casting call just come out? If it did just come out then that might mean there was a last minute change in the script or maybe the person cast for Prince Phillip had to back out? I just find it very strange that they are casting a role for an episode that is currently being filmed.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe it's out late. He might not have many scenes in 2x01 also. I'm curious to how these characters are going to fit in. I'm assuming that we are going to see them in FTL seeing the descriptions are for there.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When that front page was posted for the premiere episode you could see the names. After Sarah and Jamie was TBD so that most likely could have been Phillip. He was still not casted when they printed the script so Jakls is probably right about him not being in the episode alot.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 07-17-2012 at 01:25 AM
Old 07-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Yay for Little Snow! Love her. Bailee was perfect.
She doesn't just look like Ginny, but sounds like her! That's so incredible. And there should be other reasons that made Regina hate Snow so much. Why didn't she and King Leopard have their own child?
Old 07-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. Does anyone think we are getting this spoiler late or did this casting call just come out? If it did just come out then that might mean there was a last minute change in the script or maybe the person cast for Prince Phillip had to back out? I just find it very strange that they are casting a role for an episode that is currently being filmed.
Considering Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is in the premiere, I'm not surprised that they would cast Phillip as well. I just though they would have wait a little longer before bringing her love interest.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
I think that's why I'd WANT to see Regina/Hook! It would be epic!

And, yeah, I hope Emma does let Mr. Gold have it for leaving her in the elevator. You don't mess with a mom trying to get to her sick kid.
Yeah, well I think it would bore me, but then I'm biased cause I really LOVE Hook and I don't really like Regina... I don't really want her to find love, I would already be glad to see Henry forgiving her I think

Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
^THIS!

I actually wasn't surprised that Mr. Gold left Emma in the elevator. I was kind of waiting for him to betray her somewhere along the line. But then again, Rumpel has a bigger plan going on, and he probably views Emma as just a chess piece. He only has a few select people in his life who he truly cares about, so I wasn't too surprised.
I disagree... RC told himself that Gold respected Emma, and his bigger plan seems to come first before everything else right now, even the people he truely cares about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Fine, so Hook isn't a villain, I don't care..........but no, I do not think Gold is a villain. He is NOT the same Beastly Rumple from old Fairy Tale Land. There's no point in debating this since we are not on the same page.
Yeah, I agree. Lets agree to differ then...

I'm not surprised either that they're casting Prince Philip! I knew he would arrived early on with Aurora! I'm usually fonder of lots of build up between my couples but I guess we'll see!

I do hope that Shang will arrive only later on after Mulan though, I want them to have a real build up and some episodes before becoming close/a couple

I'm really happy about little Snow! Love her! Now I'm just hoping for little Bae to come back as well
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Comic Con Quickie - YouTube
Old 07-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
She might know Aurora or Mulan. I'm leaning towards a Aurora/Belle connection for some reason.
I have the strangest feeling this will end up happening. I don't why, but I do.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
I have the strangest feeling this will end up happening. I don't why, but I do.
Yeah, I think so too. I swear, if we get a behind the scenes photo of those together, I'm going to lose my freaking mind.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 07-17-2012, 06:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh know very well that his David was a bit stupid in some moments haha

I want Aurora-Snow friendship. It seems Snow is as the Queen of the fairy tale land she has to know every princess
Old 07-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Supreme Fan

I wonder what episode Little Snow is going to be in? I know Cora has a few character centric episodes coming in season 2. It'll probably revolve around the original Rumpelstiltskin Tale. But Snow wouldn't have been born at that time. I just hope Cora didn't promise Snow to Rumpel as a late paymaent for their deal.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 07-17-2012, 06:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I wonder what episode Little Snow is going to be in? I know Cora has a few character centric episodes coming in season 2. It'll probably revolve around the original Rumpelstiltskin Tale. But Snow wouldn't have been born at that time. I just hope Cora didn't promise Snow to Rumpel as a late paymaent for their deal.
Yeah, Cora's episode will probably have something to do with Rumpel. We just got confirmation from the producers that Cora was indeed the original millers daughter, so whatever Cora's origin story is, it'll probably have something to do with Rumpel.

I also read somewhere that Cora will have a 3 episode arc in season 2. I wonder if that will include how she became the Queen of Wonderland? I have a feeling Rumpel is the one who made her Queen....if she is infact the Queen of Hearts.
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 07-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
Yeah, Cora's episode will probably have something to do with Rumpel. We just got confirmation from the producers that Cora was indeed the original millers daughter, so whatever Cora's origin story is, it'll probably have something to do with Rumpel.

I also read somewhere that Cora will have a 3 episode arc in season 2. I wonder if that will include how she became the Queen of Wonderland? I have a feeling Rumpel is the one who made her Queen....if she is infact the Queen of Hearts.
Yeah, all I read is that Rumpel will be in a 3 episode arc with Cora. And that's all the matter in my brain.

But seriously, I'm excited to see Cora's backstory. Especially if it's the original Rumpelstiltskin tale. I'm desperate to find out why Rumpel asks for babies as payment for his deals. I have a rough idea of why he would do that, but I'm still not sure.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
Yeah, all I read is that Rumpel will be in a 3 episode arc with Cora. And that's all the matter in my brain.

But seriously, I'm excited to see Cora's backstory. Especially if it's the original Rumpelstiltskin tale. I'm desperate to find out why Rumpel asks for babies as payment for his deals. I have a rough idea of why he would do that, but I'm still not sure.
I'm really excited about this story arc, too. I wonder if the reason we haven't heard Mr. Gold's first name yet is because they've been waiting to reveal it in this story arc so it parallels the FTL story where the miller's daughter has to guess his name in order to keep her child.

And why does Rumple want babies anyway (apart from the obvious wanting to keep one because he misses being a father)? I wonder if he was actually trying to save Regina from Cora because he knew she'd be a terrible, abusive mom... Maybe it ties in to his ability to see the future?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread