Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys, I just saw this on tumblr. Source.

Looks like Mr. Gold is in jail.
In the promo he had Belle's dad bound and gagged on the floor. It also looked like he was beating the crap out of someone(Belle's dad?). Maybe Emma caught him the act.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Addicted Fan

wow...

Thanks for posting
Old 02-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

why does he hate his girlfriend father so
Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Isn't that the guy who played on "Captain America"? isn't he suppose to play in the episode about the Mad Hatter?
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)

Isn't that the guy who played on "Captain America"? isn't he suppose to play in the episode about the Mad Hatter?
Yep that is the Hatter!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/v...C_0145copy.jpg
Yes, we've established that's Sebastian Stan.

I think that image of Gold is actually in the hospital, not the jail.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yay gah I can't wait, I'm really hoping he's the Hatter!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm hoping he's the hatter too!!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 02-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

So does Jefferson like... jump out of the window? I read that they were doing stunts, and Emma and MM were looking out of the window all shocked.

EDIT: are we sure that pic is Sebastian and not a stunt double? Here they say a stunt was on set.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 02-02-2012 at 08:02 AM
Old 02-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah I don't see anything that confirms WHO the stunt double was for, just that he was very attractive. So I'd guess either The Stranger or The Hatter.

The Hatter jumping out of the window and pulling some sort of "Hat Trick" would make the most sense to me. I've seen a couple things on tumblr speculating that Charming is the one who falls, as a result of some sort of Regina revenge, but it doesn't appear if Josh Dallas was even on set for this episode, so that doesn't make sense at all. (Although it does look like Mary is wearing the same coat/outfit she's wearing when she's talking to David in the street?)

Anyways, I am curious to find out when the next "Snowing" episode is after 13. I'm looking so forward to that episode, but very curious about what is going to happen in the aftermath to likely keep them apart. If he leaves Kathryn in 13, I'd think that Regina is going to do something within that same episode, if not very soon after, if she's going to.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm thinking that has to be a stunt double or anouther character because personally I don't think that looks like Sebastian Stan.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yeah I'm thinking that has to be a stunt double or anouther character because personally I don't think that looks like Sebastian Stan.
Ahah thank you! I was thinking it did not look like SS too, but I'm so bad with faces and everyone was saying it was him so I had doubts.

I think it's definitely the Hatter. Seriously, if David fell out a window, MM and Emma would not be so calm. LOL
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 02-02-2012, 12:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest information.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Any scoop on my favorite new series ONCE UPON A TIME? — Rich The TV Addict: Do you happen to know an 11 to 14 year old girl who looks eerily like a young Ginnifer Goodwin? If so, get them to a talent agent STAT (!) because producers are currently on the look out for a young Snow White. (Legal Mumbo Jumbo: By accepting this bit of casting scoop you may-or-may-not have inadvertently promised theTVaddict.com 10% of any and all earnings should said aforementioned 11 to 14 year old girl turn into the next Dakota/Elle Fanning!)

Ask the Addict: Spoilers for GLEE, GREY’S ANATOMY, HART OF DIXIE, ONCE UPON A TIME, ALCATRAZ & More! | the TV addict
Old 02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah that guy is definitely dressed like the hatter, and the comments seem to suggest that. However, I don't think it was ever 100% confirmed that the hatter was being played by SS, just speculation... so perhaps SS will be someone else.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread